Alternative multiple direction facepuller

spark

spark

Temp. Banned
@Sergio-OMS you've spoken about how it is not possible to create a CCW rotation in adults using an MSE hooked facepuller. Is it because of the lack of force or is the wrong direction of force? Mike Mew has spoken about how the direction of force in most facemasks is such that is lengthens the face and that the only way to achieve any CCW is with two pulling directions at the same time.

1604006654521.png

There are appliances like this. Some people in Asia use this facemask called RAMPA:

1604006827047.png

www.researchgate.net

(PDF) Craniofacial changes in patients with Class III malocclusion treated with the RAMPA system
PDF | The underlying etiology of Class III malocclusion may be associated with cranial base morphology. The aim of this study is to test the efficacy of... | Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate
www.researchgate.net
www.researchgate.net

Mike Mew also has his own appliance he calls "mew vector". Do you think an appliance which applies two separate forces would be better?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 000 and Deleted member 3635
Just get bimax :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Sergio-OMS and MentalistKebab
I am down for a mandibular surgery but lefort is crap when it doesn't even address the undereyes.
Custom malar implants from eppley are a good option

@Sergio-OMS you've spoken about how it is not possible to create a CCW rotation in adults using an MSE hooked facepuller. Is it because of the lack of force or is the wrong direction of force? Mike Mew has spoken about how the direction of force in most facemasks is such that is lengthens the face and that the only way to achieve any CCW is with two pulling directions at the same time.

1604006654521.png

There are appliances like this. Some people in Asia use this facemask called RAMPA:

1604006827047.png

www.researchgate.net

(PDF) Craniofacial changes in patients with Class III malocclusion treated with the RAMPA system
PDF | The underlying etiology of Class III malocclusion may be associated with cranial base morphology. The aim of this study is to test the efficacy of... | Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate
www.researchgate.net
www.researchgate.net

Mike Mew also has his own appliance he calls "mew vector". Do you think an appliance which applies two separate forces would be better?
@retard whats ur input on this

1604006654521.png

1604006827047.png

www.researchgate.net

www.researchgate.net
www.researchgate.net

where can you buy a RAMPA

😳🙄🤦🤷‍♂

would you really wear that?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6423 and 6 others
Still coping with this shit. Get your subhuman bones cut and rearranged properly, fucking coper.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 2634 and 1 other person
nigga looking like she's wearing a football facemask without the helmet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
😳🙄🤦🤷‍♂️

would you really wear that?
I mean if it worked why wouldn't I? Le Fort I is basically a very dangerous very expensive camouflage surgery.

Last edited:
I mean if it worked why wouldn't I? Le Fort I is basically a very dangerous very expensive camouflage surgery.

I guess it depends on the point of view, as I disagree completely from yours.

I guess it depends on the point of view, as I disagree completely from yours.
Sure but if the entire maxilla is recessed and the lefort surgery only addresses one part of it it makes sense to not be satisfied with such results. Nevertheless do you think this type of a protraction could cause some CCW rotation? I don't think I need that much since I am not class III, I am a class II who went through extraction retraction orthodontics,

Sure but if the entire maxilla is recessed and the lefort surgery only addresses one part of it it makes sense to not be satisfied with such results. Nevertheless do you think this type of a protraction could cause some CCW rotation? I don't think I need that much since I am not class III, I am a class II who went through extraction retraction orthodontics,

You are right that Le Fort 1 only addresses the lower part of the middle third of the face, but that is almost the entire maxilla. It is not camouflage, it is true skeletal surgery that widens the airway and it is predictable specially when doing custom bimax.

Doing Le Fort 2 or 3 is just nuts and risky when combining a custom Le Fort 1 with other procedures is more predictable and less risky. Procedures like custom onlay PEEK implants that are screwed to the surface of the malar bones. And only if, after the custom bimax, the patient feels the need to fix something else.

At least that’s the best we’ve got, nowadays, for cases like yours (in your case the approach should be very similar)

In adult cases with a large retraction or severe breathing issues those procedures could be preceded by MSE and IMDO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and bimaximum
You are right that Le Fort 1 only addresses the lower part of the middle third of the face, but that is almost the entire maxilla. It is not camouflage, it is true skeletal surgery that widens the airway and it is predictable specially when doing custom bimax.

Doing Le Fort 2 or 3 is just nuts and risky when combining a custom Le Fort 1 with other procedures is more predictable and less risky. Procedures like custom onlay PEEK implants that are screwed to the surface of the malar bones. And only if, after the custom bimax, the patient feels the need to fix something else.

At least that’s the best we’ve got, nowadays, for cases like yours (in your case the approach should be very similar)

In adult cases with a large retraction or severe breathing issues those procedures could be preceded by MSE and IMDO.
Modified Lefort 3 seems a kind of a meme in this forum. If someone could truly benefit from it despite not having central mid face hypoplasia and is willing to undergoo why is not performed?

Im asking because im kinda unsatisfied with the cheeks and suborbital implants results that i’ve seen soo far

Modified Lefort 3 seems a kind of a meme in this forum. If someone could truly benefit from it despite not having central mid face hypoplasia and is willing to undergoo why is not performed?

Im asking because im kinda unsatisfied with the cheeks and suborbital implants results that i’ve seen soo far

You should watch that surgery... 😅 that is dangerous and not a bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
You should watch that surgery... 😅 that is dangerous and not a bimax.
Yes, I'have watched it.
To be honest I would gladly submit my self because probably i could benefit greatly from it. but I doubt someone is willing to performs it on not deformed patients.. am i right?

Yes, I'have watched it.
To be honest I would gladly submit my self because probably i could benefit greatly from it. but I doubt someone is willing to performs it on not deformed patients.. am i right?

I don’t know... 🤷‍♂️ Maybe you can find someone, but I think it’s difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
Just wear this shit 15 years for a pair of millimeters bro

Holy fuck im looking at your signature... is such result even possible?

Holy fuck im looking at your signature... is such result even possible?
Meh, i wish
Lf3+ jaw implants + genioplasty + orbital rim implants + uee grafts + ht + lobe reshaping
Aka reincarnationplasty

Meh, i wish
Lf3+ jaw implants + genioplasty + orbital rim implants + uee grafts + ht + lobe reshaping
Aka reincarnationplasty
I think there is no need for a L3 but a high L1 + the rest you listed. Cut odd the lobe reshaping. Doesn’t seems that impossible; if that is you; have you tried speaking with a doc?

I think there is no need for a L3 but a high L1 + the rest you listed. Cut odd the lobe reshaping. Doesn’t seems that impossible; if that is you; have you tried speaking with a doc?
Thats not me,its another user
Im seeing two surgeons this month btw

What do you think about a facemask with two distinct pulling directions though. Do you think it's seriously better than one pulling direction? Could it create some CCW rotation when paired with MSE instead of downward growth like all the other facemasks do?

In the study they wore it anywhere from 50 to 150 days and achieved significant results although of course these were little children. On the other hand the average forward growth was 10mm, they wore it only like 14 hours a day on average and it was hooked up to a tooth borne appliance in all cases and never a bone borne appliance.

Just do the damn surgeries

Just do the damn surgeries
le fort 3 isnt even done to people with non extreme recession

le fort 1 + plastic surgery for the upper maxilla will yield an inferior result for 10 times the money

le fort 3 isnt even done to people with non extreme recession

le fort 1 + plastic surgery for the upper maxilla will yield an inferior result for 10 times the money

If you have a lot of recession in your upper maxilla, then I do not know what to tell you. I am largely against upper third implants besides Browridge. However, most recession is commonly for the mouth area of the maxilla (also by far the largest part of the maxilla). Fix that and you fix most of the problem.

If you have a lot of recession in your upper maxilla, then I do not know what to tell you. I am largely against upper third implants besides Browridge. However, most recession is commonly for the mouth area of the maxilla (also by far the largest part of the maxilla). Fix that and you fix most of the problem.
for example this subhuman had a double jaw

and his eye area makes him a total subhuman no matter how much he fixed the rest