Alternative to tretinoin to increase the effect of minoxidil

Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
The idea

It is a well known fact that tret helps increase the efficacy of minox. Shouldn't this in theory work for other retinoids as well? For example Epiduo, Differin/Adapalene, any retinoid solution, etc. I haven't been able to find any information about this, so interested what you others think of this. If anyone has any experience with combining said topicals, please share your experience.

"Who cares, tret mogs all other retinoids!"

In cucked counties like for example Sweden, tret is really hard to come by and it can be a hassle to get it shipped from other counties. Some may not even be able to tolerate tret, or they maybe only got a precription for Epiduo from their doctor, the list goes on...

Tagging the only high IQ-user I know is active here, @SOS-Sonic. If anyone knows of anyone else who might be knowledge about this, please tag them in a comment.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
The idea

It is a well known fact that tret helps increase the efficacy of minox. Shouldn't this in theory work for other retinoids as well? For example Epiduo, Differin/Adapalene, any retinoid solution, etc. I haven't been able to find any information about this, so interested what you others think of this. If anyone has any experience with combining said topicals, please share your experience.

In cucked counties like for example Sweden, tret is really hard to come by and it can be a hassle to get it shipped from other counties. Some may not even be able to tolerate tret, or they maybe only got a precription for Epiduo from their doctor, the list goes on...

Tagging the only high IQ-user I know is active here, @SOS-Sonic. If anyone knows of anyone else who might be knowledge about this, please tag them in a comment.
Tretinoin increases the efficacy of min by upregulating sulfotransferase enzymes. I am not sure the mechanism of action, but I don't think we can assume that all other retinoids does this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, LastHopeForNorman, Bobelbrah and 1 other person
Tretinoin increases the efficacy of min by upregulating sulfotransferase enzymes. I am not sure the mechanism of action, but I don't think we can assume that all other retinoids does this.
Agreed. But on the other hand, it at least doesn't seem too farfetched to that it would work, no? As you know I use topical minox, and recently got Epiduo prescribed, so I am going to have to see for myself. But since I recently started oral minox as well, it will be harder for me to access if the Epiduo will boost the topical application. An inclination that it works could be if the gains in on my scalp and in me face are disproportional to the rest of my body. If so I will make an update.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
They are testing titi's monkey piss, it's working.

The idea

There won’t be any Swedish customs tho if you order from a EU based warehouse

The idea

It illegal to order medicines from abroad that require a prescription in Sweden. I have seen some Redditors claim that they still received their package without any problems, so it is something I am still looking into. But as mentioned in the OP, there might be other reasons that one might not be able to use tret.