Althought I am anti-Christianity, reddit atheists in YT comments piss me off more than Christians

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Saw a youtube video about a joke video of a debate with a creationist and a scientist, and the scientist guy says he doesn't believe Christian scientists are scientists

All the comments are like "YEAH BRO, THEM CHRISTIAN SCIENTISTS AINT BE SCIENTISTS OR SOMETANG"

JFL

Catholic priest theorized the Big Bang theory

So you don't believe in the Big Bang theory (the theory you spout every 2 seconds when an old grandma says how beautiful gods creation is btw) because why would you believe in a theory proposed by someone who isn't a scientist LOL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and noobs
This was probably my biggest gripe with debating atheists when i was christian

@Eternal_ Thoughts on this?

Trent Horn (good catholic apologist i used to listen to) calls these fellas "village atheists"

big bang theory is made up nonsense to validate jewish nonsense, that 'catholic' priest be a crypto.

I will read the article soon

it's not worth reading, it's just a typical anti-nazi hit piece. in short, german physics was based on rationality while jewish physics was/is based on wild conjecture justified with 'theories'.. which all just happen to justify their worldview in the zohar etc.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
it's not worth reading, it's just a typical anti-nazi hit piece. in short, german physics was based on rationality while jewish physics was/is based on wild conjecture justified with 'theories'.. which all just happen to justify their worldview in the zohar etc.
interesting, will do more research. thank you for real bhai, this is intriguing

I am unsurprised that you’re an apostate. I’ve noticed that former Christians on here (and in real life) have the most vile and blasphemous things to say about Jesus and Christianity.

I also don’t “debate” atheists. I mock them in the same way that I mock muslimcels. When you debate someone, you’re entertaining and even validating their belief system. I spent most of my life being an atheist and I am deeply embarrassed about it but even when I was an atheist, I’d never put on the smug cuck Redditor atheist persona as it is revolting to everyone.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon