Always assume the worst in people

Despicable

Despicable

OldRooster fan
Most people are bad. The only time they act good or kind is when it benefits them. Never take what anyone says at face value. There is an ulterior motive behind every gift and compliment. I have lost all faith in humanity because I have realized that most people are self-interested and selfish. I have become misanthropic because of this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Nick.Harte, gonion wanter and 13 others
I've always said that specially as an excuse for being narcisistic

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Despicable
another part of blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, ManletBlackcel, AngryShortMale and 2 others
Most people are bad. The only time they act good or kind is when it benefits them. Never take what anyone says at face value. There is an ulterior motive behind every gift and compliment. I have lost all faith in humanity because I have realized that most people are self-interested and selfish. I have become misanthropic because of this.
I wouldn't go so far as to claim most people are bad, but it's a whole lot more logical than believing people are good.

Most people don't give a fuck about anyone else unless it benefits them. That just makes them selfish and being selfish is normal.

They aren't out to fuck you over for the sake of fucking you over. Only truly bad people do that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, AngryShortMale and Despicable
If you always assume the worst, you’ll be pleasantly surprised if that person is genuinely a good person. Nothing good can come out of trusting people. Nothing.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
I wouldn't go so far as to claim most people are bad, but it's a whole lot more logical than believing people are good.

Most people don't give a fuck about anyone else unless it benefits them. That just makes them selfish and being selfish is normal.

They aren't out to fuck you over for the sake of fucking you over. Only truly bad people do that.
Brutal human nature blackpill

I ALWAYS do this, it’s the best way to live.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Despicable
Humans have the free will to choose good or evil path . Most are duped by Satan and ruler of this earth to take the evil path

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Sprinkles
Going Er = good, coping = bad

• JFL
There is no evil
Humans are both good and evil
There’s the angel and devil on each side of your shoulders and it’s a balancing act between the two forces for you whole life

there are alot of good people

• Hmm...
Many people belong on gore sites.

• +1
Reactions: Despicable
all humans are evil

• +1
Reactions: Despicable