Always carry a shank on you.

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
even if it's cheap shit knife. Cant trustmsketchy ass people when out at night at gas stations and sht.
Think ima gift myself a nice bench made pocket knife or some other good brand.
20191227 222159

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Getting a nice bm 43 balisong

I carry a 9 pound hammer in each arm every day but if I felt like I really needed protection I would just get a gun.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
i keep this glizzy tucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I
I carry a 9 pound hammer in each arm every day but if I felt like I really needed protection I would just get a gun.
I would bro when I'm old enough for now I just carry knives.
Getting a nice bm 43 balisong
Looks pretty nice for the price I was looking at balisongs before but I have enough cuts on my hands lol i think switchblades are alot quicker anyway.
i keep this glizzy tucked
Yeeyee
Post pictures of your knives in this thread for future visitors.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I found a switchblade in my dads apartment so I keep that on me at all times now

only sour losers carry a weapon jfl

cringe
big cringe, you know you wont use it you retarded aspie

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
cringe
big cringe, you know you wont use it you retarded aspie
It's ok bro you dont have to project. What kinda tard doesnt carry an EDC knife anyway. I assume your coping for your pussyness anyway

i kind of want a microtech automatic but shit is expensive af
rocking the spyderco manix 2 rn

i kind of want a microtech automatic but shit is expensive af
rocking the spyderco manix 2 rn
View attachment 208121
Damn that shits pricey it looks dope tho. Is it fun to flick around kinda want something that you can just flick in and out but dont want a butterfly

Damn that shits pricey it looks dope tho. Is it fun to flick around kinda want something that you can just flick in and out but dont want a butterfly
its pretty good to flick around bro
knives have diminishing returns as the price goes up as all things do but i feel like it's definitely worth the price.
but with knives a better blade steel isn't totally better in all aspects than a cheaper steel and it all depends on what you're using it for
a cheaper steel will go dull faster but be easier to sharpen than a better steel
if you just want something to be able to shank someone with than the steel doesn't matter at all though

I carry knives at all time.

Going outside without at least a knife=JFL level IQ.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Same bro
I carry knives at all time.

Going outside without at least a knife=JFL level IQ.
its pretty good to flick around bro
knives have diminishing returns as the price goes up as all things do but i feel like it's definitely worth the price.
but with knives a better blade steel isn't totally better in all aspects than a cheaper steel and it all depends on what you're using it for
a cheaper steel will go dull faster but be easier to sharpen than a better steel
if you just want something to be able to shank someone with than the steel doesn't matter at all though
I agree but I usually get things of more quality I had a 40 dollar one but It got lost since I let my brother borrow it and he lost it. I'm looking at Kershaw,crkt and spyderco I am considering a balisong now but not sure how it would feel in my pocket

Last edited:
It's ok bro you dont have to project. What kinda tard doesnt carry an EDC knife anyway. I assume your coping for your pussyness anyway
you know you wont use it, you are probably a pussy and trying to act tough, no one cares aspie

Jfl if u aren’t strapped