Always follow your instincts (GTFIH)

Nyrо

Nyrо

Hopefully HTN by 2028
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Posts
7,156
Reputation
13,473
So today I was hungry and I went to the kitchen and I saw buldak package

I thought to myself I’m gonna get diarrhoea but I saw a creamy recipe and I liked it so I made it

Now I’m writing this on the toilet while my ass hole burns
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, I need a new face and lebanesedude
So today I was hungry and I went to the kitchen and I saw buldak package

I thought to myself I’m gonna get diarrhoea but I saw a creamy recipe and I liked it so I made it

Now I’m writing this on the toilet while my ass hole burns
aight.
 
that shit is straight slop, swear those noodles are 70% microplastics or sum shit
 

Similar threads

JJound
Replies
24
Views
94
Deluxe4
D
kainn
Replies
0
Views
22
kainn
kainn
thekey
Replies
7
Views
24
imabetanumale
imabetanumale
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
9
Views
70
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad
bIiss
Replies
11
Views
62
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top