Anyone else’s dumb friends always sell your game

kainn

kainn

Iron
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Posts
143
Reputation
39
I’ve had a girl giggling for the past week and staring at me and all that stuff, then some dumbass at my lunch table just has to bring it up and then go and snap her saying I like her after I said to wait a few days and let me do it and of course when he tells her I like her she goes on the “he’s cute and a good guy but I don’t want a relationship right now” rant and now I have to go to school tommorow and spend a hour and a half right beside her cause some dickhead couldn’t wait to be a cuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx

Similar threads

Farsin
Replies
7
Views
33
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
foidrepeller271
Replies
0
Views
21
foidrepeller271
foidrepeller271
Nerogen
Replies
15
Views
51
Nerogen
Nerogen
favela
Replies
19
Views
156
pony
pony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top