Always remember "face" is your personality and "height" is your confidence

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Whenever we see girls say they want a guy with a good personality they simply mean a good face
When they say that all that matters to them is your personality they simply mean that face is what they care and your height or money isn't a big factor
When they say they love confident guys they simply mean they love tall guys
When they say they like guys to be confident but not too much confident they simply mean they want a tall guy (6'2-6'5) but not a too tall guy
It's crazy how confidence and personality dictate your dating life
Always keep on improving your personality and confidence fellas , it's the one of the most important thing in dating

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, Joe Rogancel, onlyhereforheight and 26 others
confidence is your height + width + posture.

most tall people move like they're insecure.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Joe Rogancel, Jungcuck and 12 others
+ Muscles
width + posture includes muscle, if they're underdeveloped it's going to be off.

most tall people are under-muscled and move awkwardly as a result.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, poopoohead and 5.5psl
Confidence is frame and build

personality is face + hair

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
i hate bein ugly and non nt

• So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince and 5.5psl
nope. I'm 5'8 and have a god complex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 21931 and 4 others
Whenever we see girls say they want a guy with a good personality they simply mean a good face
It's actually true though. Your genetic appearance is a reflection of your personality. Not just humans but all creatures. Think of the difference in appearance between a pitbull and golden retriever, it matches their personality.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, horizontallytall, Prince88 and 1 other person
Explain how 5’5 Indian janitors slay then?

• +1
Water

• +1
Body > height

• +1
few millimeters of bone and few inches of heights its the difference between enjoying life and suffering

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 27932 and 9 others
width + posture includes muscle, if they're underdeveloped it's going to be off.

most tall people are under-muscled and move awkwardly as a result.
Muscles dont mean good posture, especially with gymcells obsessed with chest and underdeveloped rear delts. There are people with perfect posture but no muscles - tango dancers, piano players etc

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and 5.5psl
Water.

• So Sad
Heightfidemce and faceonality.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad and 5.5psl
No, there's such thing as actual personality as well, though your face does play into the "phenotype" your personality can be. Actual charisma and things you do in your free time add to your status through your personality

• Hmm...
When they say that all that matters to them is your personality they simply mean that face is what they care and your height or money isn't a big factor
When they say they like guys to be confident but not too much confident they simply mean they want a tall guy (6'2-6'5) but not a too tall guy
Always keep on improving your personality and confidence fellas , it's the one of the most important thing in dating
Haven't thought about this this way, but it makes so much sense

You might be onto decoding women's language

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: itsover00000000 and 5.5psl
Haven't thought about this this way, but it makes so much sense

You might be onto decoding women's language
Soon I will start cold approaching women after my cut ( hope I don't get jailed )

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal, justleavemealone and BoredPrince
Soon I will start cold approaching women after my cut ( hope I don't get jailed )
I expect an update then, good luck

• +1
High IQ, @5.5psl are you saying there’s any point to gaining confidence if short or it’s completely over, or are you saying that if you gain confidence you will slowly be taller as a reflection of your inner confidence? Imo most good looking people are smart, actually smart, not just repeating whatever they hear with lots of intensity (tall people).

What’s the practical part of this, LL?

Last edited:
  • Woah
And i dont have neither, over

• So Sad
Will soon do that bhai
I will make a post on it
I want atleast a 5% success rate with it
nah but did ur cut make u look better or do u look like an egg

• +1