Face doesn’t matter once you reach a certain threshold in terms of height

That’s because you’re ugly and aren’t tall enough to compensate.
That’s why you’re an active member on here with an post count of almost 25k+ in 2 years.

Brutal.
Do all Turks get so angry when you disagree with them? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and AlbinoMaxxer
Face is wayyy more important. 5’7 htn slays while 6’5 ltn rots. Maybe because you live in a shitty part of the world not sure

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, lucifer6969, borntosuffer and 2 others
It’s not as easy as you make it out to be.

I’m a 6’7” MTN and have been almost completely ignored until the age of 17, and even then I was only attracting LTB’s which I had 0 interest in.

Sure, it may be very difficult to be incel when you have a height halo, but that doesn’t mean much. I’m sure most MTN’s on this site would agree with me when I say that they wouldn’t date a LTB, and some wouldn’t even have sex with them, myself included.

Life begins when you can attract your looksmatch or at least a girl you find attractive.
Thanks for you poor reading comprehension I didn’t say that face doesn’t matter even when you’re tall.

What I said was that if you reach a certain height you simply can’t be incel (unless mentally ill) because at the very least some girls will be into you due to your height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and maxxerlord
Do all Turks get so angry when you disagree with them? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
He reported me after i posted an outline of his subhuman head shape, literally worse than funky’s

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, lucifer6969, watah and 3 others
Face is wayyy more important. 5’7 htn slays while 6’5 ltn rots. Maybe because you live in a shitty part of the world not sure
your in america, My brother is 6 foot 4 and doesn't rot America is one of the most heightist countries

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and AlbinoMaxxer
your in america, My brother is 6 foot 4 and doesn't larp. America is one of the most heighest countries
I have a 6’5-6’6 friend and a 6’8-6’9 friend who both can’t get anything higher than a ltb. They’re both very nt but they’re both ltn-low mtn

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
You aren’t wrong, but it’s retarded that this needs to be said in the first place. Water post.

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, borntosuffer and moreroidsmoredates
He reported me after i posted an outline of his subhuman head shape, literally worse than funky’s
If you want to believe that based on an old shitty pic in a dark room, then sure!

You got mad because blackpillremedy rated you a LTN. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and IndraBC
If you want to believe that based on an old shitty pic in a dark room, then sure!

You’re head shape doesn’t change that drastically boyo, mirin the cope

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and borntosuffer
He might has autism. Trust me, I can smell that

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer

He asked if he could post it and i said he could, invalid argument, nice red herring

• Ugh..
I have a 6’5-6’6 friend and a 6’8-6’9 friend who both can’t get anything higher than a ltb. They’re both very nt but they’re both ltn-low mtn
so they're ltn and they want more then they're looksmatch sounds kinda greety, that's a blessing in this day and age

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and AlbinoMaxxer
so they're ltn and they want more then they're looksmatch sounds kinda greety, that's a blessing in this day and age
Well according to OP, they should be able to just rely on their height

• Ugh..
@5.5psl verify

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Well according to OP, they should be able to just rely on their height
it basically is tbh, ltns with nothing going for them are invisible to even subhumans

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and moreroidsmoredates
this is simply not true i know white ltn guys who are 6’4 or 6’5 and they’re all nerdy asf and play board games they’re not slaying shit. height only helps u if ur at least normie first
this guy knows 2 nerds who are 6'4, POINT DISPROVEN

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Nirvana
My 6’8 friend literally plays college basketball saar
even subhuman short college atheletes get pussy in that time period sounds like larp

• +1
@AlbinoMaxxer Touched a nerve there, lol :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Really feel bad for the guy, obviously tries to cope with his average, at best, physique because of his ltn face, at best, ofc

• JFL
Reactions: watah, moreroidsmoredates and The Grinch
Please stop, you’re hurting my feelings :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@AlbinoMaxxer Touched a nerve there, lol :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I don’t even take you seriously.

You cope by thinking that anyone who says something negatively about you is “angry”.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Cope you live in Florida I live in New England. Barely any ghettos here let alone any rentoids here
well if i'm saying that my expierence is different then i should head to the internet for my answer, i see many Ltn men with Mtb women cause they're tall

even subhuman short college atheletes get pussy in that time period sounds like larp
He gets pussy but not how you would expect the heightpill to be. He gets cheated on and chit. I want to tell him some of the blackpill because he has insane potential, great bones, just very poor health indicators. Dark circles, saggy eyes, acne.

Will these threads never end?

Do people not get tired of it at all?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and moredatesmorerapes
well if i'm saying that my experience is different then i should head to the internet for my answer, i see many Ltn men with Mtb women cause they're tall
Height gives halo ofc but I don’t see any girls going straight to these tallfags for being tall. Most people just ask “bro how tall are you” “how tall are you”.

However height does give you more attention and easier socialization naturally tbf. But height is useful for other reasons than pussy at a certain height you should be an athlete

Really feel bad for the guy, obviously tries to cope with his average, at best, physique because of his ltn face, at best, ofc
Yeah i’m such a virgin brooo :feelskek:

Well you’re a 5’10 guy with a LTN face.

I’m not even hating rn, just pointing out facts.

• +1
You’re taking me seriously enough to reply to every single one of my posts and argue with me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I don’t think that in general, it’s just obvious when someone is mad and you are :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I can just sense that you’re butthurt, but it’s okay buddy.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, watah, IndraBC and 1 other person
He gets pussy but not how you would expect the heightpill to be. He gets cheated on and chit. I want to tell him some of the blackpill because he has insane potential, great bones, just very poor health indicators. Dark circles, saggy eyes, acne.
tbh people who have easily fixeable falios but chose to do nothing are unironically douchebags

• +1
No matter the face some girls will always be into you due to your height.

You literally can’t be incel at 6’4+ (not NL). There will always be a girl with a height fetish that is into you.

Of course combined with a good face it’s game over, you won.

View attachment 3196626

Last thing I want to mention is this; Women are attracted to status.

Do I mean with status fame?
Could be, but your facial aesthetics, height and frame are also status indicators in the eyes of women.

Some women as mentioned earlier are attracted to height. Why?
Because it makes them feel safe and protected.
They also get a certain positive feeling when looking up to their taller partner and of course it provides good height genetics for their offsprings.

These were a while ago, mirin how much u think i care, i’ve posted recent photos of me if you’d like to go check them out, ive done a lot since then. Realistically, you know im not ltn, you can keep lying to urself
tbh people who have easily fixeable falios but chose to do nothing are unironically douchebags
elab? He’s just a normie, he doesn’t care that much

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and moreroidsmoredates

Here’s me currently, not even close to being softmaxxed either

These were a while ago, mirin how much u think i care, i’ve posted recent photos of me if you’d like to go check them out, ive done a lot since then. Realistically, you know im not ltn, you can keep lying to urself

elab? He’s just a normie, he doesn’t care that much
you should maximime your genetics

• +1

Here’s me currently, not even close to being softmaxxed either
You do have some good facial features, but the problem is you severe negative canthal tilt which is very noticeable.

It just completely throws off your facial harmony by making you look weak, tired and sad.

You just don’t look intimidating at all. You look like an abused dog with all the respect.

You also don’t have the height to compensate for it like for example jacob elordi.

If it wasn’t for your NCT you would definitely be higher than a LTN even with your current height.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
You do have some good facial features, but the problem is you severe negative canthal tilt which is very noticeable.

It just completely throws off your facial harmony by making you look weak, tired and sad.

You just don’t look intimidating at all. You look like an abused dog with all the respect.

You also don’t have the height to compensate for it like for example jacob elordi.

If it wasn’t for your NCT you would definitely be higher than a LTN even with your current height.
It’s not severe, it’s the lens distortion, when i take mirror pics is basically neutral. I’m also 6’ in shoes which is ok. Also, ltns don’t slay near as much as me. I promis you’re the only one who would rate me ltn currently. I’m objectively mtn until i dye all hairs again, fix skin, grow out hair, debloat and mt2max once done with accutane. I don’t look intimidating? Jfl i have a wide frame, great neck, and im told im too masc for some foids, at least pick out something like my coloring to justify ur reasoning, low iq gymcel

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
this is simply not true i know white ltn guys who are 6’4 or 6’5 and they’re all nerdy asf and play board games they’re not slaying shit. height only helps u if ur at least normie first
And even then you're just pulling mid fatties who can't get a handsome guy.

stfu, my htn 5'7 friend gets way more than 6'4 mtn me

Aen’t you over 40?
Not yet. I'm under 40, but I lie about my age, and don't say the exact number, and any other personal details so I don't get doxed. I'm paranoid about that shit, because in the future, Ais will comb the web looking for patterns, and automatically notify girls if they recongize some one, by their word choice/personality/ideas/phrasing/other ways of speaking from some one online, and automatically tell her the worst ideas we've ever said.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
"This is simply not true"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back