Face doesn’t matter once you reach a certain threshold in terms of height

height also doesn't matter once you reach a threshold of facial attractiveness.
Girls will not reject a 5'8 chad.
Height only > face when the guy is the same height or less than the average women. So typically around 5'5.
No woman is sexually attracted to a guy with a childs body, being short is a death sentence.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ahouzeh18
I'm 4/10, and 6'4. I'm basically an incel. Haven't had sex in two or three years.

Everything matters. Some things matter more than others, but every single thing matters.
Stop calling yourself incel if you aren't virgin

• Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover
No woman is sexually attracted to a guy with a childs body, being short is a death sentence.
If you're taller than her with a chad face then she'll be attracted to you.
And I mean "chad face" and nothing less because being 5'6 is absolute shit and you need a REALLY good face to make up for that. Like I said, chad face or it's over.
If you're chadlite you can get away with 5'8.
And HTN can get away with 5'10.
For MTNs, 6'0 or death

No matter the face some girls will always be into you due to your height.

You literally can’t be incel at 6’4+ (not NL). There will always be a girl with a height fetish that is into you.

Of course combined with a good face it’s game over, you won.

View attachment 3196626

Last thing I want to mention is this; Women are attracted to status.

Do I mean with status fame?
Could be, but your facial aesthetics, height and frame are also status indicators in the eyes of women.

Some women as mentioned earlier are attracted to height. Why?
Because it makes them feel safe and protected.
They also get a certain positive feeling when looking up to their taller partner and of course it provides good height genetics for their offsprings.
@6PSLcel @FacialStructure404 muh height :soy::soy:

• Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404

You literally can’t be incel at 6’4+ (not NL). There will always be a girl with a height fetish that is into you.

View attachment 3196626

Could be, but your facial aesthetics, height and frame are also status indicators in the eyes of women.

They also get a certain positive feeling when looking up to their taller partner and of course it provides good height genetics for their offsprings.
Be 6'5 ltn or 5'9 chadlite

The sex must be so weird and complicated
Im not even jealous tbh

Face is subjective but height is objective and dimorphic. Not every girl will think Tom Cruise is gl, but every girl will see Chris Hemsworth as tall.

being 6'4+ means 0 if you're non NT

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, noodlelover and Akhi
huge cope

NT is the differentiating factor of a 6‘5 ltn that gets lots of action and a 6‘5 ltn incel
If your face doesn’t look NT you will always be perceived as akward, creepy and weird.

No i’m not coping. It’s all looks at the end of the day.

Looks mean only nothing if you socially isolate yourself and never leave your room.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, noodlelover and Akhi
so they're ltn and they want more then they're looksmatch sounds kinda greety, that's a blessing in this day and age
Cant believe fags wont go for a ltb who’ll be all about them

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Cant believe fags wont go for a ltb who’ll be all about them
i don't understand, most ltb i'd still consider attractive, unless they're fat i see no reason to not go for them

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
i don't understand, most ltb i'd still consider attractive, unless they're fat i see no reason to not go for them
I had a fat ltb who showered my with compliments recently but she ended up going back to her ex it was the only girl that gave me attention like that tho this was recent

Incels are worse than woman sometimes wanting stacy only

Why not go for ltb who’s obsessed with you especially if ur htn

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I had a fat ltb who showered my with compliments recently but she ended up going back to her ex it was the only girl that gave me attention like that tho this was recent

Incels are worse than woman sometimes wanting stacy only

Why not go for ltb who’s obsessed with you especially if ur htn
SOME incels be like "fuck women they have unrealistic standards and ruin the dating market"

also those incels "Anything below Htb is gross"

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ShawarmaFilth
If your face doesn’t look NT you will always be perceived as akward, creepy and weird.
True but you can turn around the initial impression once you start talking to people. Some people you won't vibe with because your personalities are too different, but for every one else, charisma can turn around how they see you.

No i’m not coping. It’s all looks at the end of the day.
Definitely not all looks. Looks are the most important thing, but other things can help you.
Looks mean only nothing if you socially isolate yourself and never leave your room.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and moreroidsmoredates
this is simply not true i know white ltn guys who are 6’4 or 6’5 and they’re all nerdy asf and play board games they’re not slaying shit. height only helps u if ur at least normie first
Brutal waste of height😂

View attachment 3196626

Cope. Around 6 guys at my school in my year are 6‘4+. One of them a 6‘5 guy is a giga truecel. Trust me, hes high inhib af and looks like a 35 year old gamer who rots in his basement all day. No girl will ever be into him. Also the average height here in germany is way higher but yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back