Am I a cuck a for wanting to see my onetitis get flirted on/ talk to other guys?

fearoffoids2.0

fearoffoids2.0

Professional toe licker
Joined
Jun 5, 2026
Posts
2,559
Reputation
2,358
Is this cucked? I enjoy watching other guys talk to her and flirt with her while I look at the messages or have them do it for me whilst I watch from afar. It’s a weird obsession idk
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deathninja328, Absurdist, widdi and 3 others
Professional Chair Watcher
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deathninja328, Absurdist, fearoffoids2.0 and 1 other person
Is this cucked? I enjoy watching other guys talk to her and flirt with her while I look at the messages or have them do it for me whilst I watch from afar. It’s a weird obsession idk
Yes bro what is ts
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328 and fearoffoids2.0
marlon please pull her man
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absurdist, vux, fallendown and 1 other person
Is this cucked? I enjoy watching other guys talk to her and flirt with her while I look at the messages or have them do it for me whilst I watch from afar. It’s a weird obsession idk
Nah bro ur just totally alpha as fuck bro youre just naturally competitive bro totally
 
  • +1
Reactions: fearoffoids2.0
cuck throne calling :ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: fearoffoids2.0
yes, the chair in the corner is waiting
 
  • +1
Reactions: fearoffoids2.0
Yes

Offer her to Chad
 
  • +1
Reactions: fearoffoids2.0
Is this cucked? I enjoy watching other guys talk to her and flirt with her while I look at the messages or have them do it for me whilst I watch from afar. It’s a weird obsession idk
High value men do this.
 

Similar threads

lion092921
Replies
118
Views
374
Varymiserable
Varymiserable
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
1
Views
35
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
IAMFUN
Replies
2
Views
23
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
S
Replies
0
Views
15
Sherif2232
S
sugarfucker
Replies
2
Views
47
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top