Am I a cuckold or just troubled

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Sometimes I think she’d be better with someone else because I offer nothing of value I just sit there drunk smoking a blunt with no job no car no money etc like a bum. Sometimes I fantasize about a knight in shining armor saving her from me as I wave them off with a wistful smile and then go back inside slam a shot of ever clear and hang myself in the kitchen

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Sometimes I think she’d be better with someone else because I offer nothing of value I just sit there drunk smoking a blunt with no job no car no money etc like a bum. Sometimes I fantasize about a knight in shining armor saving her from me as I wave them off with a wistful smile and then go back inside slam a shot of ever clear and hang myself in the kitchen
If she likes you she likes you bro

If she likes you she likes you bro
Yeah but I don’t like myself buddy my son doesn’t wannabe with me anymore either he moved away

• So Sad
that is very cucked,but if she is with you althought are that bad attributes,means that you are attractive and she is attartcted to you.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink
LMFAO this shit is hilarious. snap outta it nigga

LMFAO this shit is hilarious. snap outta it nigga
there’s nothing to snap out of tho I was just born inferior cmon bud I can’t change that!

nah I wanna rot with the teens so I can feel young again
You only bringing pain to your self bro, i would have enough years to start something with your life

• +1
there’s nothing to snap out of tho I was just born inferior cmon bud I can’t change that!
i wasnt aware you were a 37 year old grown man with a kid and wife dog.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HumidVent
@vermillioncorefan it over for us buddy

• +1
same. i just wish i’d finally lose everything so i have an excuse to end it all. it’s not worth it waiting for the inevitable anymore

• +1
bro why is this your fantasy?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
bro why is this your fantasy?
it’s my fantasy because i don’t want to be a burden anymore. i don’t know why i stay alive even if not for the few people who i know. i wish they would move on and leave me behind.

• JFL
You ever tried visualizing your inner child and trying to live for him? Like if you talked to yourself when you were 10, and that kid had hopes and dreams, wouldn't you want to show him it wasn't all for nothing?

You ever tried visualizing your inner child and trying to live for him? Like if you talked to yourself when you were 10, and that kid had hopes and dreams, wouldn't you want to show him it wasn't all for nothing?
i visualized my inner child and got horny fgt kus