• +1
Reactions: ketamin and grief
Nah

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
no lol

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
u have 2 option now: 1 is to twinkmaxx and get skinny or 2nd is to leanmaxx imo ur in the middle right now but yuh young as well

u have 2 option now: 1 is to twinkmaxx and get skinny or 2nd is to leanmaxx imo ur in the middle right now but yuh young as well
I have a twinkish face, but what is the difference between twinkmaxxing and leanmaxxing? I'm lean maxxing anyways so that I have abs for summer.

Fishing for compliments as always

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizoautist93, st.hamudi but 6‘5, iMogEveryone and 1 other person
No just body recomp. Ur skinny fat u don’t need a bulk or cut. U need to maintain and gain.

How does a body recomp work?
Eat the same amount of calories just change your macros. Eat less carbs but more protein or less fat and more protein. Work out obviously

• +1
Reactions: YungAscender
Eat the same amount of calories just change your macros. Eat less carbs but more protein or less fat and more protein. Work out obviously
thats a good idea tho, eat less carbs maybe workout more and eat generally home made cooked food for u 3 times a week working out is fair enough I do 2 wokr out/week its also good

• +1
Reactions: YungAscender
No you’re good

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
Attention seeker

71 kg or 150-160 pounds.
Then you have a good frame for proportions, but it will be disadvantageous for getting strong (especially squats, bench, etc.).