dbish
icon fs
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2025
- Posts
- 106
- Reputation
- 33
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
you have a good radix, just need to work on hyoid and gonial angle.
So Ltn or like mtn?you have a good radix, just need to work on hyoid and gonial angle.
you have a nice lower third though and your eye area looks alright
I do not have justification to rate you anything but I'm pretty sure you're lurking in the mtn space if you just improved a bitSo Ltn or like mtn?
What would you say I am thenAre you ltn YET? Are you implying that you think you’re sub5?
Like the other guy, I’m not educated enough to give objective ratings. But I can tell you you’re not sub 5What would you say I am then