Am I a Ltn yet (serious) or what am I

dbish

dbish

icon fs
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Posts
106
Reputation
33
IMG 3795
IMG 3445
IMG 3680
IMG 2155
 
  • +1
Reactions: desirement
So Ltn or like mtn?
I do not have justification to rate you anything but I'm pretty sure you're lurking in the mtn space if you just improved a bit
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortmanlett and dbish
Are you ltn YET? Are you implying that you think you’re sub5?
 
What would you say I am then
Like the other guy, I’m not educated enough to give objective ratings. But I can tell you you’re not sub 5:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: desirement, shortmanlett and dbish
bad pictures to rate on but lmtn atleast due to the eye area
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
28
Views
283
XLChromium
X
Y
Replies
2
Views
53
YVA
Y
crispychicken292
Replies
1
Views
36
foidslayer2006
foidslayer2006
kratos22laxatives
Replies
5
Views
112
DRIVENBYBONE
DRIVENBYBONE
zyven
Replies
1
Views
38
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top