Am I actually autistic?

Do you think I'm autistic/have Asperger's?

• Total voters
Like they're arguing too much and hurting their SO's feelings? Too distant/avoidant?
Autists don’t compromise I suppose. That’s really the right word, they’re incapable of compromising because they don’t understand how the other person feels

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
That's fair.

I wonder if the people on here who are autistic are giga-autists and thus don't seem to have one ounce of compassion? Some of the forum slayers/Chads come across like this.

I think some of the Autistic/partially Autistic slayers here are maybe just fairly dark triad in addition to being spergy, either by nature or because they've developed callousness in response to competing in dog-eat-dog environments. They don't seem like zero social awareness types from my PoV, but then again I'm probably an Aspie, so what do I know?

• +1
Obviously will look silly wearing Oxford and chinos in that environment but I’m saying in more social settings like going to a bar at your age you’d be better off wearing such clothes.

I know actual autists irl. They’re friendly but their autism appears during arguments and serious matters, they don’t know what to do/are very insensitive. They end up not being able to maintain relationships and annoy people a lot because of their lack of social understanding. They’ll for example spam your phone with msgs, will act overly interested during dating, get emotional and throw mini tantrums during arguments, etc.
I have a friend who does this. One of my very few white friends.

I'm worried if I'd come across as such if I'm gonna be dating again, especially with all the trauma I had to deal with regarding that Indian/white foid I was in a failed relationship with. I just feel I'd come off as clingy and overly interested which would be a dealbreaker to many foids.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Autists don’t compromise I suppose. That’s really the right word, they’re incapable of compromising because they don’t understand how the other person feels
And they're mostly stuck in their own ways.
I sometimes feel like this too, especially when it comes to making decisions. My decisions are mostly based on my internal value systems and what I feel is morally right or wrong. That to me, takes priority over someone else's wants/needs and if what they want won't actually benefit them. I always want the best for the other person and if what they want would seem detrimental to them (and they don't realize it), I won't do what they want.

• +1
I think some of the Autistic/partially Autistic slayers here are maybe just fairly dark triad in addition to being spergy, either by nature or because they've developed callousness in response to competing in dog-eat-dog environments. They don't seem like zero social awareness types from my PoV, but then again I'm probably an Aspie, so what do I know?
Do I seem dark-triad?

I mean, Amnesia and Arvid seem aspie but both brag about their conquests and shit. Same with all the other forum chads.

I have a friend who does this. One of my very few white friends.

I'm worried if I'd come across as such if I'm gonna be dating again, especially with all the trauma I had to deal with regarding that Indian/white foid I was in a failed relationship with. I just feel I'd come off as clingy and overly interested which would be a dealbreaker to many foids.
Yup I have a white friend who is like that too, he doesn't really understand compromising or anything and so as a result he isn't that popular in my friends group, like we like him because he is a nice guy. But he is one of those guys who thinks owning a lot of items will make him become popular and he is overly materialistic - it's apart of the "autist logical thinking" because logically owning and having lots of things means you can have more fun, so you should be cool right?

In every relationship there is always a power dynamic, the person who cares the least has the most power. Idk what happened in your last relationship, but being clingy and overly interested can put some girls off at the early stages of dating. But mid way into the relationship if you are always aloof they'll get insecure

• +1
Do I seem dark-triad?

I mean, Amnesia and Arvid seem aspie but both brag about their conquests and shit. Same with all the other forum chads.

No, you don't seem dark triad at all.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
@Ritalincel why don't you think I'm on the spectrum?

No, you don't seem dark triad at all.
What would you say my personality seems to be like then?
I wouldn't say I'm a total pushover either; I'm thinking of joining boxing classes, plus I do some rock climbing every now and then. I won't hesitate to get in a physical fight (with only another man, but never women, the elderly or children) if they threaten my safety (or the people I'm close to).

And they're mostly stuck in their own ways.
I sometimes feel like this too, especially when it comes to making decisions. My decisions are mostly based on my internal value systems and what I feel is morally right or wrong. That to me, takes priority over someone else's wants/needs and if what they want won't actually benefit them. I always want the best for the other person and if what they want would seem detrimental to them (and they don't realize it), I won't do what they want.
I suppose what you are doing is okay, you're looking out for that person. Like it's not autistic for example to deny an alcoholic a glass of wine.

What autists/people with low social intelligence do for example is say you got plans to meet a girl, but she cancels on you twice. Saying she has work or is busy. People with low social intelligence won't realise the hidden meaning behind her actions, she wasn't actually, she's just avoiding meeting with you. Autists don't understand this, they think "if she doesn't want to meet with me, she would have just said so?!" they don't understand the covert, they don't understand that maybe the girl feels awkward outwardly rejecting you and hence she plays along or maybe she's just bored and wants to speak to you. An autist cannot think from an outside perspective

• +1
Yup I have a white friend who is like that too, he doesn't really understand compromising or anything and so as a result he isn't that popular in my friends group, like we like him because he is a nice guy. But he is one of those guys who thinks owning a lot of items will make him become popular and he is overly materialistic - it's apart of the "autist logical thinking" because logically owning and having lots of things means you can have more fun, so you should be cool right?

In every relationship there is always a power dynamic, the person who cares the least has the most power. Idk what happened in your last relationship, but being clingy and overly interested can put some girls off at the early stages of dating. But mid way into the relationship if you are always aloof they'll get insecure
Exactly like how my friend is like. He's the one I showed you in the "grammar school pheno" DMs.

Weirdly enough, I don't think I was overly clingy with her. If there's anything to go by, she manipulated me into believing he was some good girl with a killer personality which got me so hooked - turned out to be the opposite.

I might actually go on a date with 3 girls very soon (from Tinder, Bumble and Hinge, 1 from each app) to see how the dating market is like for guys, but I won't be going on second dates with them at all. Not gonna have sex with them either; I'll pick out 3 LTBs, just go on some daytime/afternoon coffee date, talk but never call back again. But I don't know if this is a shitty thing to do; to me it is, especially if she becomes very interested.

• +1
I suppose what you are doing is okay, you're looking out for that person. Like it's not autistic for example to deny an alcoholic a glass of wine.

What autists/people with low social intelligence do for example is say you got plans to meet a girl, but she cancels on you twice. Saying she has work or is busy. People with low social intelligence won't realise the hidden meaning behind her actions, she wasn't actually, she's just avoiding meeting with you. Autists don't understand this, they think "if she doesn't want to meet with me, she would have just said so?!" they don't understand the covert, they don't understand that maybe the girl feels awkward outwardly rejecting you and hence she plays along or maybe she's just bored and wants to speak to you. An autist cannot think from an outside perspective
To be fair I think this way. When it comes to plans, I prefer clear-cut answers rather than beating around the bush.

• +1
Exactly like how my friend is like. He's the one I showed you in the "grammar school pheno" DMs.

Weirdly enough, I don't think I was overly clingy with her. If there's anything to go by, she manipulated me into believing he was some good girl with a killer personality which got me so hooked - turned out to be the opposite.

I might actually go on a date with 3 girls very soon (from Tinder, Bumble and Hinge, 1 from each app) to see how the dating market is like for guys, but I won't be going on second dates with them at all. Not gonna have sex with them either; I'll pick out 3 LTBs, just go on some daytime/afternoon coffee date, talk but never call back again. But I don't know if this is a shitty thing to do; to me it is, especially if she becomes very interested.
Why don't you want to go on dates with them? And tbh man, you weren't "manipulated" if this was your 1st gf or whatever, you just fell in love and had your heart broken. In the first stages of any relationship, it's "puppy love" where even her flaws are just "cute quirks" and she can do no wrong. The sad fact is, is that love (imo) is just a form of delusion.

• +1
Why don't you want to go on dates with them? And tbh man, you weren't "manipulated" if this was your 1st gf or whatever, you just fell in love and had your heart broken. In the first stages of any relationship, it's "puppy love" where even her flaws are just "cute quirks" and she can do no wrong. The sad fact is, is that love (imo) is just a form of delusion.
I feel if they end up falling for me on the first date and I say there's no chemistry, they'd feel hurt. They may even cuss me out, especially the more insecure ones.

To be fair I think this way. When it comes to plans, I prefer clear-cut answers rather than beating around the bush.
Liking clear cut answers is one thing, but being unable to understand the hidden meaning is another. I for example am quite a bad planner, if someone were to ask me if I were free at 8pm. I'd geniunely say "I have to think about that, give me a bit of time" because I'd seriously have to think whether or not I should go out.

But I can understand people thinking I will flake because of my response, but that's how I truly am.

I can write you an actual story of someone I know at uni (med student) with very low social intelligence, but I had made him read a few books about social dynamics like 48 laws of power and how this guy realised how autistic he truly is

• +1
I feel if they end up falling for me on the first date and I say there's no chemistry, they'd feel hurt. They may even cuss me out, especially the more insecure ones.
nah no one will cuss you out, it's 1 date. Girls take a while to catch feelings, just date them and have fun

• +1
  • JFL
nah no one will cuss you out, it's 1 date. Girls take a while to catch feelings, just date them and have fun
I've heard girls catching feelings instantly in the cases of sexappealmaxxed/tiktokmaxxed chads.

Liking clear cut answers is one thing, but being unable to understand the hidden meaning is another. I for example am quite a bad planner, if someone were to ask me if I were free at 8pm. I'd geniunely say "I have to think about that, give me a bit of time" because I'd seriously have to think whether or not I should go out.

But I can understand people thinking I will flake because of my response, but that's how I truly am.

I can write you an actual story of someone I know at uni (med student) with very low social intelligence, but I had made him read a few books about social dynamics like 48 laws of power and how this guy realised how autistic he truly is
Please do write a thread about that guy; I want to know if I'm like him.

• +1

I've heard girls catching feelings instantly in the cases of sexappealmaxxed/tiktokmaxxed chads.
True but that's rare dude, and besides that shouldn't be your issue.
Please do write a thread about that guy; I want to know if I'm like him.
Sure I will write a thread about him

u voted no XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

definetlynot autist :soy::soy::soy::soy:
full blown high eq sperg