Am I actually autistic?

Do you think I'm autistic/have Asperger's?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Happy Autism Awareness Day for all you looksmaxcels:
World Autism Awarenss Day
Max1200
Screen Shot 2022 03 07 at 11422 PM

I bet some of you can remember when I had an Autism Speaks avi and sig:
Screenshot 20220402 153849
Screenshot 20220402 153842

But here's the thing: does anyone here believe I'm genuinely on the spectrum? Whether it's full-blown autism or Asperger's?

I've never been diagnosed or tested or anything like that hence I believe I'm NT but many users think I'm not.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, StrangerDanger and 3 others
Autism Disability GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Xangsane
@ifyouwannabemylover @Br0sk1 @FailedNormieManlet @DoctorLooksmax @FAKEDRIP @Chadeep @StrangerDanger @Entschuldigung @Rupert Pupkin @SMESH

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
you are incredibly self obsessed that's for sure jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@LooksOrDeath

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
i dont know because people could behave completley differently irl vs on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
you have slight aspergers maybe
like amnesia level
maybe abit better maybe abit worse

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and StrangerDanger
Happy Autism Awareness Day for all you looksmaxcels:
View attachment 1618301View attachment 1618302View attachment 1618303

I bet some of you can remember when I had an Autism Speaks avi and sig:
View attachment 1618324View attachment 1618325

But here's the thing: does anyone here believe I'm genuinely on the spectrum? Whether it's full-blown autism or Asperger's?

I've never been diagnosed or tested or anything like that hence I believe I'm NT but many users think I'm not.

What are your thoughts?
No I don't think so, I think you like to troll a lot and like to discuss social dynamics and try to spot patterns in things like me. Issue is, is people like us want to think about the world in a logical and easy to understand manner so some might view it as autistic I suppose. But you are NT and seem to be normal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and n0rthface
I often look inwards and question myself for self-improvement.
yeah narcissism and low self esteem are hand in hand. I'm sure you hate yourself and think you are better than everyone else at the same time. so typical. try not thinking about yourself every moment of your life unless you want to be perpetually unhappy.

• Hmm...
1000% sperg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Xangsane, n0rthface and 1 other person
IDK if you're autistic but no normal socially adjusted person would post like you do here

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and n0rthface
High functioning Asperger’s

• +1
It's possible, but I doubt it.

Maybe one could say you have aspects of Autism/mosaic Autism if that's even a thing.

• +1
I wish I had autism

• JFL
i dont know because people could behave completley differently irl vs on the forum
I'd say I act similarly on this forum and IRL.
This description fits me very well:

Autism GIF
Diversity Autism GIF by Creative Courage

• JFL
you have slight aspergers maybe
like amnesia level
maybe abit better maybe abit worse
Amnesia seems to be more callous in his approach with others; and this is a classic Asperger's trait. I on the other hand, tend to overanalyze social situations and don't like to get anyone hurt.

I do have special interests some may find odd though.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
No I don't think so, I think you like to troll a lot and like to discuss social dynamics and try to spot patterns in things like me. Issue is, is people like us want to think about the world in a logical and easy to understand manner so some might view it as autistic I suppose. But you are NT and seem to be normal tbh
This describes me pretty well:
Agreed with you on the logical/easy to understand manner; some people may think I overanalyze things and coupled with the fact I'm an introvert, people are definitely gonna view me as aspie.

Do I look aspie?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
yeah narcissism and low self esteem are hand in hand. I'm sure you hate yourself and think you are better than everyone else at the same time. so typical. try not thinking about yourself every moment of your life unless you want to be perpetually unhappy.
I'm not narcissistic at all. I'm like any other person out there and would never like to think of myself as better than anyone else, because I'm definitely not.

It's possible, but I doubt it.

Maybe one could say you have aspects of Autism/mosaic Autism if that's even a thing.
Mosaic autism?
Do I look aspie?

check your thread history
I mean...

@PrinterAndFaxMachin @PrinceLuenLeoncur @aBetterMii

Mosaic autism?
Do I look aspie?

You just look like a very handsome nerd, so sort of.

I guess what I mean with mosaic Autism is maybe if it's possible to have some of the Aspie package genetically and/or in terms of symptoms without having the full condition.

• +1
Genuinely? Yes without a doubt. Even the other giga autists here do not come close to the high quanitity and effort of posting that you do. And you always respond to every reply and ask 10,000 questions :Comfy:

• JFL
This describes me pretty well:
Agreed with you on the logical/easy to understand manner; some people may think I overanalyze things and coupled with the fact I'm an introvert, people are definitely gonna view me as aspie.

Do I look aspie?
A little, you don’t look super NT or “cool” imo. But aren’t you 25? Maybe my definition of cool will be different because I’m younger. Idk how guys your age should dress tbh

• +1
You just look like a very handsome nerd, so sort of.

I guess what I mean with mosaic Autism is maybe if it's possible to have some of the Aspie package genetically and/or in terms of symptoms without having the full condition.
I thought people here said that moggers with glasses aren't really nerds?

That could be it. There are some traits of Aspergers that I believe I have, but others not so much. Like for example, I don't like to be overly blunt with people IRL and would go out of my way to make sure someone isn't hurt.

Genuinely? Yes without a doubt. Even the other giga autists here do not come close to the high quanitity and effort of posting that you do. And you always respond to every reply and ask 10,000 questions :Comfy:
What's wrong with that though? :lul::lul::lul:
Also, look at my post-to-rep ratio :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A little, you don’t look super NT or “cool” imo. But aren’t you 25? Maybe my definition of cool will be different because I’m younger. Idk how guys your age should dress tbh
I wonder how one should look cool, try to look like some tiktok eboy?
I'm 24.

• +1
  • JFL
I wonder how one should look cool, try to look like some tiktok eboy?
I'm 24.
At that age I’m not too sure what you should dress like, maybe a little bit more formally? So like a nice Oxford shirt and chinos?

As for your autism, I believe you are trolling most of the time with the Gonzalo threads and are just having a bit of fun getting reacts. I doubt you’re actually autistic maybe a little weird but overall NT. non NT people aren’t likeable tbh

• +1
I thought people here said that moggers with glasses aren't really nerds?

That could be it. There are some traits of Aspergers that I believe I have, but others not so much. Like for example, I don't like to be overly blunt with people IRL and would go out of my way to make sure someone isn't hurt.

I think people can be nerds regardless of looks.

It's possible you are an Aspie/near Aspie who is socially aware and considerate enough to show concern for others and not want to hurt their feelings. I think Aspies don't generally lack compassion (at least if they're not 0 social awareness Giga-autists), they're just often too socially aloof and stuck in their own heads to realize that some of the things they do/say could upset other people.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
At that age I’m not too sure what you should dress like, maybe a little bit more formally? So like a nice Oxford shirt and chinos?

As for your autism, I believe you are trolling most of the time with the Gonzalo threads and are just having a bit of fun getting reacts. I doubt you’re actually autistic maybe a little weird but overall NT. non NT people aren’t likeable tbh
I'm gonna look laughable if I go out to a supermarket dressed in an Oxford shirt and chinos :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I mean, look at my post to rep ratio :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Non-likeable in the way people think they are aloof and cold-hearted people?

• +1

It's possible you are an Aspie/near Aspie who is socially aware and considerate enough to show concern for others and not want to hurt their feelings. I think Aspies don't generally lack compassion (at least if they're not 0 social awareness Giga-autists), they're just often too socially aloof and stuck in their own heads to realize that some of the things they do/say could upset other people.
I know actual aspies. Their autism comes out in relationships and arguments

• +1

That's fair.

I wonder if the people on here who are autistic are giga-autists and thus don't seem to have one ounce of compassion? Some of the forum slayers/Chads come across like this.

Nah, youre pretty sane, you could almost say... Ur Xangsane

• JFL
I'm gonna look laughable if I go out to a supermarket dressed in an Oxford shirt and chinos :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I mean, look at my post to rep ratio :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Non-likeable in the way people think they are aloof and cold-hearted people?
Obviously will look silly wearing Oxford and chinos in that environment but I’m saying in more social settings like going to a bar at your age you’d be better off wearing such clothes.

I know actual autists irl. They’re friendly but their autism appears during arguments and serious matters, they don’t know what to do/are very insensitive. They end up not being able to maintain relationships and annoy people a lot because of their lack of social understanding. They’ll for example spam your phone with msgs, will act overly interested during dating, get emotional and throw mini tantrums during arguments, etc.