Am I an ectomorph? 19, 74kg, 184cm, aptcel - Will I have trouble putting on muscle?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Please don't roast as it makes me suicidal. I have started gymcelling. My goal isn't to be a strongman. I just want to not be a complete twink and have some abs. Pretty much a TikTok physique.

Estimate2
Me cropped1
Me cropped7

Me back

Last edited:
Be happy you are not built like this bro

Attachments

• 7b106eca558a9f1f81454a8f3b9c49ce.png
    7b106eca558a9f1f81454a8f3b9c49ce.png
    68 KB · Views: 57
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 5912 and goat2x
Be happy you are not built like this bro
Is that you? If so you're just fatter than me I think. I'm trying to cut down atm too. You have a better rib cage.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69 and Deleted member 5891
Is that you? If so you're just fatter than me I think. I'm trying to cut down atm too. You have a better rib cage.

No, it sort of looks like me so I use it when asking for help. My picture is so bad it would be used for memes lmao. Just go gym and start boxing, you will see your upper body grow easily dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
you are fat

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
No, it sort of looks like me so I use it when asking for help. My picture is so bad it would be used for memes lmao. Just go gym and start boxing, you will see your upper body grow easily dude.
People here always roast my rib cage lmao

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3795
Your body is complete shit holy fuck

And I can see your 1inch mini willi

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
a what? lmao

nvm. Just pplease don't say rude words bro it hurts me
snowflake
informal•derogatory
an overly sensitive or easily offended person, or one who believes they are entitled to special treatment on account of their supposedly unique characteristics.
"these little snowflakes will soon discover that life doesn't come with trigger warnings"

I gonna bully you till you go ER and kill some stacies and chads for me jfl :lul:

• +1
Back mogs mine.You don't have bad phisique for starter but you really need to fix chest.Bench press,incline bench press,dips everything to improve it.
I have apt. I heard that fixing it improves rib cage somehow but idk.

I have apt. I heard that fixing it improves rib cage somehow but idk.
yes it improves most things.I'm on my weak 2 doing APT exercises and my lower abs look better.After 2-3 months i hope i get perfect posture.

• +1
bro you need to boost T somehow
i dont know if u even can auschwitz max with that much fkin estrogen
Doesn't putting on muscle boost T and metabolism? I don't really have any muscle currently.
What signs of low T does my body show?

yes it improves most things.I'm on my weak 2 doing APT exercises and my lower abs look better.After 2-3 months i hope i get perfect posture.
lifefuel. I hope it ascends me to 6'1 also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
good long robust arms, bad frame and ribcage

inject test and lift til it hurts

• +1
good long robust arms, bad frame and ribcage

inject test and lift til it hurts
Can't sacrifice hair and collagen for mediocre body genetics.
Will probably take SARMS at some point though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
You're not an ectomorph and your frame isn't too bad, within average range
You are too high bodyfat but you can get a good physique

• +1
You're not an ectomorph and your frame isn't too bad, within average range
You are too high bodyfat but you can get a good physique

Thanks bro. I'm trying to cut down to 12% right now.
If I wasn't a lazy retard and started going to the gym 2.5 years ago like I wanted to I would be in a much better place than I am right now.
Do you think I should take SARMS at the stage where I am now? I feel like I already wasted too much time and as a 19 year old I have no excuse for looking how I look so I want to take something that will give me a boost. I want to be in a semi-decent place before college in September/ October.

Thanks bro. I'm trying to cut down to 12% right now.
If I wasn't a lazy retard and started going to the gym 2.5 years ago like I wanted to I would be in a much better place than I am right now.
Do you think I should take SARMS at the stage where I am now? I feel like I already wasted too much time and as a 19 year old I have no excuse for looking how I look so I want to take something that will give me a boost. I want to be in a semi-decent place before college in September/ October.

I could have had my surgeries done by now if I had booked consultations 2.5 years ago and saved my money rather than tryna make more money quickly in crypto
Just start training now and forget about the delay.
I've never taken sarms but I don't think they are necessary since it is possible to make drastic changes to your physique in early days of natty training

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3795
Honestly just looks like skinny fat. Bad diet, but not in a severe caloric surplus to the point where you’re “fat fat” and also lack of exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3795
Honestly just looks like skinny fat. Bad diet, but not in a severe caloric surplus to the point where you’re “fat fat” and also lack of exercise.
So would you say I have some muscle-building potential if I fix those things, which I am trying to right now?

You joined this forum in November of 2019 and have only started to gymcel recently...

Gymcel and come back in 6 months. Your frame might fill out quickly - I've seen it happen before

• +1
shit tier pec insertions but otherwise decently built.

• +1
Your traps and shoulders look good but your core is in dire need of exercise.
From the back your shoulders,scapula and look very assymetrical and spine slightly assymetrical.
Looks like you have an uneven posture or do you have scoliosis?

• +1
You joined this forum in November of 2019 and have only started to gymcel recently...

Gymcel and come back in 6 months. Your frame might fill out quickly - I've seen it happen before
Technically I joined the gym in January of 2018 but due to retardation and high inhib I never actually did anything, mostly just cardio and like 3 months breaks lmao.

Your traps and shoulders look good but your core is in dire need of exercise.
From the back your shoulders,scapula and look very assymetrical and spine slightly assymetrical.
Looks like you have an uneven posture or do you have scoliosis?
I have anterior pelvic tilt. Could that be the result of it?
Suifuel if there’s anything wrong with my posture that needs actual surgeries.

soft, frail, brutally bullied twink

Technically I joined the gym in January of 2018 but due to retardation and high inhib I never actually did anything, mostly just cardio and like 3 months breaks lmao.

I have anterior pelvic tilt. Could that be the result of it?
Suifuel if there’s anything wrong with my posture that needs actual surgeries.
What are you, a retard? Get it together

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Timelessbrah
  • +1
you don't really look like a ectomorph atm

• +1
Why? If you're celibate you have nothing to lose at all
I’m high inhib when it comes to anything social. It’s the only reason I’m still celibate. Because I act like an abused dog in public.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: godirl and Deleted member 3583