am i at least a mtn? 16 5'10

boro13

boro13

Iron
front and side profile

i got decent forward growth, but that seems to be all i got. don't know what to do except thicken my brows.

i could heightmax if i had access to hgh since my growth plates haven't closed yet.

bf% is slightly above average, in a caloric deficit currently.

front and side profile

i got decent forward growth, but that seems to be all i got. don't know what to do except thicken my brows.

i could heightmax if i had access to hgh since my growth plates haven't closed yet.

Chad-lite in the west, subhuman in SEA.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and mogging
you are straight up UGLY in the way anyone on the street would think of it

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Post a photo

ltn

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
recessed mandible

filipino moment

nasion glabella crease

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 1851
You lack harmony, you have good growth but nothing else and besides the ethnic tax

You could softmaxxing and look much better

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Nigga ur a sub 5 due to pheno alone let alone face

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
You lack harmony, you have good growth but nothing else and besides the ethnic tax

You could softmaxxing and look much better
my upper eyelid exposure is lot lower irl or different angles and my skin seems way more orange/brown in this video because of the orange leds.

this how my skin looks under natural light (old pic with higher bf%)

Attachments

• IMG_20220131_103352.jpg
    IMG_20220131_103352.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
Lets just say your smv is around 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 15370 and 3 others
LTN to MTN I don't really agree with the whole ethnic = bad theory but if you were white you would be HTN - CL.
+ Nose failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, ROTTING, agoostis and 2 others
change your hair completely and lighten your skin
you're quite ugly now

r
front and side profile

rhinoplasty and eyebrow max with minox or castoroil (basically anything that works)

even after lightening skin and softmaxing, you're probably capped at MTN due to shit maxilla, shit harmony, shit Asian skull

my upper eyelid exposure is lot lower irl or different angles and my skin seems way more orange/brown in this video because of the orange leds.

this how my skin looks under natural light (old pic with higher bf%)
Your skin is fine, it looks like the typical brown color. I would say you are MTN, you have very thin eyebrows. It plays against you a bit as ethnic people tend to have thick, bushy eyebrows.

I would consider doing a rhinoplasty as well, your nose suffers from recession

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
LTN, but mirin craniofacial developement. You'd mog if you were white.

incredible side profile, but no appeal. Try skin lightening and change hairstyle

incredible side profile, but no appeal. Try skin lightening and change hairstyle
your pfp, im exactly trying to look like han. you think his hair will suit me?

u somehow look look an indian woman but also an ogre male at the same time to be rude/blunt

ur nose really scuffs it. way too wide, and your eye area. get rhino and almond eye surgery

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
You look North East Indian...

LTN but you can ascend. You desperately need a rhinoplasty, that's your biggest problem, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

LTN to MTN I don't really agree with the whole ethnic = bad theory but if you were white you would be HTN - CL.
+ Nose failo
Idk bruh this just reads like you're contradicting yourself

You’re subhuman

LTN is accurate

mogger bones but shit pheno. your bones are a 10 but your pheno is 0 but sadly 10*0 is still 0

incredible facial development bone-wise. niggers rambling about muh recession are delusional
your pheno ruins it however
i think lighter skin + rhinoplasty for a smaller nose + EYELASHMAXXING would change your life

His main problems are his lack of nasal / brow bridge and big nose

He mogs the average white guy bone wise very hard why is the guys on this forum coping about his phenotype most if not all of his traits are above average

look like normal human