am i candidate for buccal removal? how much can i ascend with lost buccal fat and gaining chin from vit d k2 bonesmashing/ genio

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
i have bit of autism i think.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 5892
i do 0 workout, eat alot and trynna bulk since last month but im still pre lean. is this high testosterone or something like tgat

over for extractioncels, look at my chin when i mckenzie chin tuck bro

hamza had extractions too i think, he looks pretty beta here. but looking at him recently after gym and hormonemaxxing, he looks pre good. maybe lifefuel for me

I can definitely see that video being used for the next meme comps (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 15854
you need a genioplasty youre recessed
but maybe yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
i think ive noticed, people with extractions usually tend to excess skin/fat/chubby

ive got extremely high libido

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
No one bro
fr my niqqa. day 5 nofap but incredibly horny. all i can think of is sex. i had trouble sleeping last night and focusing on studies today coz im hypersexual. i wanna release so bad but i gotta cure this addiction fr. main thing keeping me going is that study on masturbation and androgen receptor density. i don want to be an estrogenic fucc

Why tf are you posting a bluepilled pajeet's videos on an incel forum. Caging

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Why tf are you posting a bluepilled pajeet's videos on an incel forum. Caging
you cant deny his face ascended hard from before tho. me and hamza have similar features so he is lifefuel for extractioncel like me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1990 and Deleted member 15854
you cant deny his face ascended hard from before tho. me and hamza have similar features so he is lifefuel for extractioncel like me
Where does Hamza say he had extractions? Also don't consider surgeries just yet even tho you might need them. Cope till you're 20 or thereabout then consider surgery. Until then just leanmaxx don't bulk. Bulking is death sentence for psl and smv

• +1
Where does Hamza say he had extractions? Also don't consider surgeries just yet even tho you might need them. Cope till you're 20 or thereabout then consider surgery. Until then just leanmaxx don't bulk. Bulking is death sentence for psl and smv
Chico has missing premolars

• +1
Chico has missing premolars
Yea Im asking cuz I'm an extraction retraction cel myself but I don't cope with muh extractions gave me under eye bags bcz to be fr it hasn't changed my face shape at all, rather it has gotten better (possibly just puberty and anyways I'll get the procedure reversed just for the sake of it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Yea Im asking cuz I'm an extraction retraction cel myself but I don't cope with muh extractions gave me under eye bags bcz to be fr it hasn't changed my face shape at all, rather it has gotten better (possibly just puberty and anyways I'll get the procedure reversed just for the sake of it)
You can reverse the treatment and get Dental implants 0 psl increase

i have bit of autism i think.

Why in the actual fuck are you posting half naked pics of yourself on an online forum. Just wait till you become a sacred meme in the history of looksmax along with the likes of @badg96

• JFL