am i chad? shy=cute only if chad?

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
i was always shy and introverted in school but my friend told me that girls think that i am cute and im sure i had 2 girls from class crushing on me (100% i was too stupid to make a move)
i heard being shy= cute when you are a chad, but shy= creepy if youre ugly or average
so am i chad?

true kinda
like what minimum psl you have to be called cute by girls if you literally so shy that u cant even spell a word out loud :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 14323
like what minimum psl you have to be called cute by girls if you literally so shy that u cant even spell a word out loud :ROFLMAO:
6'2 + above average face imo :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
dm me ur face already br0
i think when ill leanmax and start trying to slay tinder ill post here for a rate like i already gave up on having normal life and i dont want it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
im literally saved by my eye area, year ago i took a native language course and a girl in front of me smiled to me for like a 15 seconds (thats very much :D ) like i am something special cause my area is unmogable. i felt so special like young alain delon damn she said she had a boyfriend when we was doing speaking tasks :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
im literally saved by my eye area, year ago i took a native language course and a girl in front of me smiled to me for like a 15 seconds (thats very much :D ) like i am something special cause my area is unmogable. i felt so special like young alain delon damn she said she had a boyfriend when we was doing speaking tasks :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Bruh pm me your face i am curious if you Delon tier

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
i was always shy and introverted in school but my friend told me that girls think that i am cute and im sure i had 2 girls from class crushing on me (100% i was too stupid to make a move)
i heard being shy= cute when you are a chad, but shy= creepy if youre ugly or average
so am i chad?
Shy chads dont exist irl it is a psl autist cope and if u are introverted/shy instead of anxious then it is over ngl.

• +1
Shy chads dont exist irl it is a psl autist cope and if u are introverted/shy instead of anxious then it is over ngl.
i ascended, i had bad skin issues until 16/17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Your brain is already scarred tho what will u do about that
nothing i can do actually, damage is done. i am forever that insecure kid

• +1
so am i chad?
Not with that PNPFR

nothing i can do actually, damage is done. i am forever that insecure kid
If u are from usa it is espacially brutal since girls and chads start fucking at 13 and normies at like collage

• +1
  • JFL
i am asking theoretically, idiot
Yeah theoretically that means you should now star in Hollywood as the main character in „sexiest man alive“

• Love it
i dont care:ROFLMAO:
Images 8 i do care tbh