Am I Chadlite? (Do I have potential to be if not) pics and vid

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance

Still trying to lose body fat (14%)
Rock clean shaven now for a less ethnic look.
Really trying to get the hollow cheeks when rested. I have them when I speak .
Have a video too so you can see what I look like in motion more.
Eye area (upper eyelids) need improvement, have second round of UEE filler for Jan booked, should have final result by then.
Apart from That really focussing on gymaxxing on a grind/monk mode ignoring women till I have finished everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14543 and Edgar
No, but you look above average. Around high tier normie, should be easy for you to get Ltrs.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Preoximerianas, one job away and 5 others
Stop smoking idiot

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Chadethnic101
No, but you look above average. Around high tier normie, should be easy for you to get Ltrs.
Damn.. what do I need to do to hit chadlite levels?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and .👽.
na far from chadlite bro. but doesn't look bad at all!:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, Preoximerianas, Romeo1111 and 1 other person
have second round of UEE filler for Jan booked,
can u show your results of your 1st round?

also no sense on delaying things with women until u r fully looksmaxxed when u can get women rn

Your pheno is pretty ethnic but still not 100% pajeet. I doubt you'll hit chadlite imo. You are pretty much maxxed out. But, apparently, you do get IOIs from gl women so that is what really counts in the end.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Preoximerianas, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person

also no sense on delaying things with women until u r fully looksmaxxed when u can get women rn
I agree. You are gl enough that I guess other things matter. You will still get taxed due to your ethnicity.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and .👽.
na far from chadlite bro. but doesn't look bad at all!:Comfy:
Thanks man, but what do I need to do to get there??
I am tryin got get a strong body halo for max sex appeal, think I need to focus on that the most

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and .👽.
Thanks man, but what do I need to do to get there??
I am tryin got get a strong body halo for max sex appeal, think I need to focus on that the most
no idea bro. maybe improve coloring (lips, eyes), your nose could improve and your eye area obv.

Bro my upper eyelids are terrible. That's selfie is the first round ☹️- he didn't actually fill the eyelid exposure. He said I have an a Frame deformity and he needed to fix that first. So the shape is more almond.
In January I have asked him to fill the exposure in properly.
You are right but I have to make more effort than I want and many interactions lead to dead ends

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
no idea bro. maybe improve coloring (lips, eyes), your nose could improve and your eye area obv.
Ima try get my lips pink as poss. Eyes yea I get u.
Nose man I already had a rhino ☹️ I'm not super happy with results but really don't want a revision

• Woah
Nose man I already had a rhino ☹️ I'm not super happy with results but really don't want a revision
nose looks good from side!

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
2622226_1638218065671.png

Your pheno is pretty ethnic but still not 100% pajeet. I doubt you'll hit chadlite imo. You are pretty much maxxed out. But, apparently, you do get IOIs from gl women so that is what really counts in the end.
Yeah I'm light skin thankfully with natural curly hair. I was hoping to get mistaken for mulatto or a form of mix race so it's not as much of failo.
I'll try max my sex appeal now mainly. Apart from eyes I am probs maxxed out.

Yeah I do but I have to make all the ffort it seems and I CBA for it ngl bro

I wouldn't bother with more surgery if I were you. To possibly get to chadlite, you are going to need invasive surgery for your eye area. But these have a very high risk of looking uncanny. Going from HTN to Chadlite won't make that much difference for you. I'd just keep gymcelling and max out myself in non-looks related things.

• +1
Yeah I'm light skin thankfully with natural curly hair. I was hoping to get mistaken for mulatto or a form of mix race so it's not as much of failo.
I'll try max my sex appeal now mainly. Apart from eyes I am probs maxxed out.

Yeah I do but I have to make all the ffort it seems and I CBA for it ngl bro
Yeah. You need to mulattomax imo. Women should never assume your curry. Kills your chances imo. Curries have bad SMV.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
I wouldn't bother with more surgery if I were you. To possibly get to chadlite, you are going to need invasive surgery for your eye area. But these have a very high risk of looking uncanny. Going from HTN to Chadlite won't make that much difference for you. I'd just keep gymcelling and max out myself in non-looks related things.
yea should focus on softmaxxing like style, body, tatts, bling bling and shiet u know? more fillers on the eye wont change much.

read the smv maxxing thread @OP

• +1
Bro my upper eyelids are terrible. That's selfie is the first round ☹️- he didn't actually fill the eyelid exposure. He said I have an a Frame deformity and he needed to fix that first. So the shape is more almond.
You are right but I have to make more effort than I want and many interactions lead to dead ends
honestly getting rid of your uee will change nothing
you will look the same

• +1
Thanks for advice bro, I agree any surgery on eyes will probs make me look south east asian- which I don't want...
Gymcelling, stylemaxxing jewellery and pushing myself socially will have to be the next goal

Yeah. You need to mulattomax imo. Women should never assume your curry. Kills your chances imo. Curries have bad SMV.
How retarded can you be thinking this guy can larp as half black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209
yea should focus on softmaxxing like style, body, tatts, bling bling and shiet u know? more fillers on the eye wont change much.

read the smv maxxing thread @OP
For sure bro I will sex appeal max. Really don't want stubble tho, gives my skin a dull look. Rest I will follow minus tattoos coz I don't like them tbh

• +1
Unfortunately, only one girl thought I was mulatto lol, rest say Mauritius, Afghan, iranian or pakistani

Still trying to lose body fat (14%)
Rock clean shaven now for a less ethnic look.
Really trying to get the hollow cheeks when rested. I have them when I speak .
Have a video too so you can see what I look like in motion more.
Eye area (upper eyelids) need improvement, have second round of UEE filler for Jan booked, should have final result by then.
Apart from That really focussing on gymaxxing on a grind/monk mode ignoring women till I have finished everything.

You look Like a killer that gets a high sentence in court but gets famous in process

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and .👽.
I don't thinks its the Upper eyelids themselves. Your supra orbitals/browridge are lacking. You could get an implant there to give you more hunterish eyes but I am not sure if it would actually improve your IRL attractiveness. Honesty, you are good enough as is imo. Just approach more and leave this website. Will help you more than any obscure surgery.

• +1
You look Like a killer that gets a high sentence in court but gets famous in process
Meekspill. 'You can get anything you want in life if you work hard bro, you just have to start'

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
Chad in South America

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Chadethnic101
I don't thinks its the Upper eyelids themselves. Your supra orbitals/browridge are lacking. You could get an implant there to give you more hunterish eyes but I am not sure if it would actually improve your IRL attractiveness. Honesty, you are good enough as is imo. Just approach more and leave this website. Will help you more than any obscure surgery.
My browridge is good no? Maybe it's Supra orbitals your right.
I agree it probs won't make a difference ngl irl.
Yeah lucky I'm not too in deep on this site, will really work on approaching.
Guess I have to try be medium ugly that girls are going crazy for jfl

Attachments

• Snapchat-1677680643~2.jpg
    Snapchat-1677680643~2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
My browridge is good no? Maybe it's Supra orbitals your right.
I agree it probs won't make a difference ngl irl.
Yeah lucky I'm not too in deep on this site, will really work on approaching.
Guess I have to try be medium ugly that girls are going crazy for jfl
I guess it's your supras. But no point in worrying about it. The point of looksmaxxing isn't to look perfect but be gl enough that it doesn't handicap you. If you get IOIs, that's all that matters. Just gotta capitalize on it.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Chadethnic101
No

• +1
Reactions: one job away
  • +1
Locationmaxxing is a great strategy if you to increase your slays imo. Some countries are much easier than others.
My Muslim parents are on my back and I won't be able to get away for more than 2/3 weeks max.
Guess it's better than nothing tho

How retarded can you be thinking this guy can larp as half black
He already has curly hair and he has the light brown skin mulattos have. He could if he makes a couple of more changes to himself, especially style/dressing/behavior.

• +1
My Muslim parents are on my back and I won't be able to get away for more than 2/3 weeks max.
2-3 weeks is still a lot imo. Get tinder passport to test your SMV in other countries.

• +1
Oh you’re Muslim? I thought you were Mexican or something that’s why I said south america
Are you Bangladeshi?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Chadethnic101
Oh you’re Muslim? I thought you were Mexican or something that’s why I said south america
Are you Bangladeshi?
I get mistaken for Mexican/Hispanic a lot lol
Yea Bengali bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
He already has curly hair and he has the light brown skin mulattos have. He could if he makes a couple of more changes to himself, especially style/dressing/behavior.
Bro by style/dressing what do u mean? Like a hip hop style kinda thing?

Bro by style/dressing what do u mean? Like a hip hop style kinda thing?
needs drip. earrings, necklaces and shiet. there are better forums for that. also get some realistic green contacts. in searching myself for it

• +1
needs drip. earrings, necklaces and shiet. there are better forums for that. also get some realistic green contacts. in searching myself for it
Yeah clothing for sure, I will start necklaces and rings too.
Used to have my nose pierced but it's grown over now.
I have some contacts but they look like shit solotica Rio buzios lol.
Tryna lighten my eyes with MSM pills daily but it's cope probs

• +1
@fogdart what u reckon? I will submit these pics to wheat waffles too.

I will then stop logging on here so frequently as I am maxxed out pretty much.

bit below chadlite but im sure u have chadlite tier smv if u have a good body, which i think u do

• +1
Too you all saying he's not chadlite, who's an example of a real chadlite? Imo, he looks like a masc prettyboy chadlite. Placing him at HTM would be to low.

• +1
bit below chadlite but im sure u have chadlite tier smv if u have a good body, which i think u do
Used to be leaner, working on getting back to full abs, then want some more muscle size

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Too you all saying he's not chadlite, who's an example of a real chadlite? Imo, he looks like a masc prettyboy chadlite. Placing him at HTM would be to low.
Thanks man, I know I'll probs not be a full chad without some kind of invasive surgery on my eyes. But I've always thought chadlite is achievable for me

htn at best bad eye area and nose probably hinders you from being a chadlite

What's wrong with my nose? Side view is ideal Imo.
With body halo and sex appeal maxxed think I'll have chadlite smv overall
htn at best bad eye area and nose probably hinders you from being a chadlite