Am I Chadlite? (Do I have potential to be if not) pics and vid

What's wrong with my nose? Side view is ideal Imo.
With body halo and sex appeal maxxed think I'll have chadlite smv overall
typical curry nose from front and yeah body halo might get you close to chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
Idk man you seem pretty maxxed out besides of eyes(doubt they will make a big change tho)

Its just your pheno anyone who does know a little about races will instantly see you are indian/south asian

and everyone here telling you to mulattomax is retarded you will never be able to appear as one.

you dont look below average just focus on body/ mindest unironically

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Idk man you seem pretty maxxed out besides of eyes(doubt they will make a big change tho)

Its just your pheno anyone who does know a little about races will instantly see you are indian/south asian

and everyone here telling you to mulattomax is retarded you will never be able to appear as one.

you dont look below average just focus on body/ mindest unironically
Yeah I agree.
My pheno for a curry isn't too bad, quite glad I have curly hair lighter skin, good bones etc. It is what it is, gotta try make it a halo by having high sex appeal.

Thanks man will do hopefully in 6 months will have noticeable results

• +1
Reactions: Truemaxxer
@fogdart what u reckon? I will submit these pics to wheat waffles too.

I will then stop logging on here so frequently as I am maxxed out pretty much.
Yeah you’re HTN in the west due to pheno. Maybe chadlite to currys. But yeah you’re pretty much maxed out so focus on style, gym and NTmaxxing. What’s your dating life like? Do you get matches on tinder? Do you get iois irl?

• +1
Bro, you are HTN with pheno falio. Could overcome that with this tier body
Images 16

This a chadpreetlite and chadpreet respectively with better pheno
Images 8
Images 84
2437521 1624731540405
1577701 1F1E9318 3AB6 4F8E 8087 EC916DA67C7A

Peace:D.

• +1
Yeah you’re HTN in the west due to pheno. Maybe chadlite to currys. But yeah you’re pretty much maxed out so focus on style, gym and NTmaxxing. What’s your dating life like? Do you get matches on tinder? Do you get iois irl?
Yeah man your right. I'd like to hit Chadlite smv in West after style and gymmaxxing. I'm actually quite charming but really harsh on myself which brings down my confidence.
Tinder is a myth for me but I think it's partly coz I don't have any good NT pics, if I did that would improve considerably I'm sure.
I haven't really tried for past year but every night out I've been on recently I've got numbers, kissed, got dates out of. When I try and don't care about rejection I do get results.
IRL I get decent IOIs but I have to make the moves completely. No one approaches me, and I find myself having to do a lot of work (well more than I'd like tbh)

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Bro, you are HTN with pheno falio. Could overcome that with this tier bodyView attachment 1423204
This a chadpreetlite and chadpreet respectively with better phenoView attachment 1423206View attachment 1423207View attachment 1423208View attachment 1423209
Peace:D.
That's the goal bro, the last guy doesn't even look curry lol, what's his name? Gymaxx, accessories, and style is the next thing to work on!
I'd argue tho the first guy looks more ethnic than me if you take away his body.

Don’t listen to these cucks saying you can’t. They’re white copers. Imo if you lose more fat you can definitely be a low Tier Chadlite at least. You have decent bones and forward growth. Those last lbs are the most crucial. I think you also need to find a better hairstyle that compliments your skull shape better

• +1
Don’t listen to these cucks saying you can’t. They’re white copers. Imo if you lose more fat you can definitely be a low Tier Chadlite at least. You have decent bones and forward growth. Those last lbs are the most crucial. I think you also need to find a better hairstyle that compliments your skull shape better
Thanks bro, my level of bones and forward growth on a a white guy is Chad level, even if mulatto lol personally I don't think I look much worse than a mulatto.
Yeah man 10% is the goal! Hopefully I can hit that and get to chadlite level

• +1
Reactions: delta7
Thanks bro, my level of bones and forward growth on a a white guy is Chad level, even if mulatto lol personally I don't think I look much worse than a mulatto.
Yeah man 10% is the goal! Hopefully I can hit that and get to chadlite level
For hairstyle, you think I should have less of a fringe? There's not much I can do with curly hair, can't really out it up into a quiff etc.
Maybe a shorter top may show my browridge etc more?

That's the goal bro, the last guy doesn't even look curry lol, what's his name? Gymaxx, accessories, and style is the next thing to work on!
I'd argue tho the first guy looks more ethnic than me if you take away his body.
Idk, people refer him as urban pendu, high appeal like clean shaved salludon.TBH
Let me help a fellow brother.
If no gym, 100 reps of pushup, pull-up and dips 3 days per week will give you a decent lean muscular physique.
If gym , run 3 day full body Stronglifts 5x5 . Once hit plateau , switch to 6 time PPL.
You have bad undertone. Improve them ( beta carotene, lycopene, astaxanthin, HIIT)
For SMVmaxx,
Research on drip fashion.
Get golden / silver chain for contrast.
Bleach lips.
Experiment with perm hairstyle .
And most importantly get Tatoo if possible.
Biggest bang for buck smv booster.:redpill:
In my opinion ( half chest tatoo + arm sleeve)
Reason - South Asian have creepy wierd stereotype.
By doing this , you signal you are not a social outcast and part of NT Tribe .
Listen to NT rap track and make friend with every ethnicity..
That's my two cent.:):D
Also it not about ethnic pheno but more about appeal.
See siddharth malhotra in this.

Yeah man your right. I'd like to hit Chadlite smv in West after style and gymmaxxing. I'm actually quite charming but really harsh on myself which brings down my confidence.
Tinder is a myth for me but I think it's partly coz I don't have any good NT pics, if I did that would improve considerably I'm sure.
I haven't really tried for past year but every night out I've been on recently I've got numbers, kissed, got dates out of. When I try and don't care about rejection I do get results.
IRL I get decent IOIs but I have to make the moves completely. No one approaches me, and I find myself having to do a lot of work (well more than I'd like tbh)
Yeah you need very good pics to do well on tinder. are you getting any slays from your approaches tho?

Idk, people refer him as urban pendu, high appeal like clean shaved salludon.TBH
Let me help a fellow brother.
If no gym, 100 reps of pushup, pull-up and dips 3 days per week will give you a decent lean muscular physique.
If gym , run 3 day full body Stronglifts 5x5 . Once hit plateau , switch to 6 time PPL.
You have bad undertone. Improve them ( beta carotene, lycopene, astaxanthin, HIIT)
For SMVmaxx,
Research on drip fashion.
Get golden / silver chain for contrast.
Bleach lips.
Experiment with perm hairstyle .
And most importantly get Tatoo if possible.
Biggest bang for buck smv booster.:redpill:
In my opinion ( half chest tatoo + arm sleeve)
Reason - South Asian have creepy wierd stereotype.
By doing this , you signal you are not a social outcast and part of NT Tribe .
Listen to NT rap track and make friend with every ethnicity..
That's my two cent.:):D
Also it not about ethnic pheno but more about appeal.
See siddharth malhotra in this.

Hes no way near salludon imo even shaven.
Thanks for tips, I already go gym regularly my physique about a year back I have attached. Need to get a bit leaner then that ideally then slowly build more muscle.
Will try to improve my undertones thanks g,
Will work on drip already got good eye for fashion those pics I was at my job where I wear bad clothes.
Know any good lip bleaching products can't find any anywhere really.
Already have very curly hair so don't need a perm imo.
Bro I already listen to rap haha I'm from UK speak with no Indian accent etc haha
Yeah tryna max my sex appeal. I do feel a muscular body with no Tatt's is more aesthetic tho.
Appreciate you tryna help a brotha out!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
You don't get a lip bleaching cream , you make a jugaad of one.:ROFLMAO::lul:
Always can be better with tatoo
Images 15

Imagine this irl Tyrone without being gymmaxed , contrastmaxxed and tatoomaxxed.
Looks like a sub 5 bloated black:redpill::redpill:

• +1
Yeah you need very good pics to do well on tinder. are you getting any slays from your approaches tho?
Yeah defo,
Say out of 10 dates I will slay 4/5, my game needs improving and my logistics aren't good at all.
Range from becky-high tier Beckie's
I have kissed staceylites/ some Stacie's but never fucked one :feelswhy:
Mine is defo a confidence/game issue a lot of times coz they warm to me at first then interest gets lower as dates go on

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 16209
You don't get a lip bleaching cream , you make a jugaad of one.:ROFLMAO::lul:
Always can be better with tatooView attachment 1423241
Imagine this irl Tyrone without being gymmaxed , contrastmaxxed and tatoomaxxed.
Looks like a sub 5 bloated black:redpill::redpill:
Lifesaver will try this my man
Yeah I can't hide tats coz parents are Muslim although I agree tbh

Tbh I mog most ppl here I'm defo chadlite at least once leanmaxxed and muscular smv maxxed I'm chad.

can't see anymore

Too you all saying he's not chadlite, who's an example of a real chadlite? Imo, he looks like a masc prettyboy chadlite. Placing him at HTM would be to low.
Tbh mate it's the racism on this forum, I'm defo chadlite right now as is, just the fact I'm brown ppl dropping me down- I dont dwell on shit I can't change anyways I'm good

Tbh mate it's the racism on this forum, I'm defo chadlite right now as is, just the fact I'm brown ppl dropping me down- I dont dwell on shit I can't change anyways I'm good

Too you all saying he's not chadlite, who's an example of a real chadlite? Imo, he looks like a masc prettyboy chadlite. Placing him at HTM would be to low.
this is chadlite
Screenshot 20220106 134929

imo chadlites are really good looking but not enough to model like chico etc

• +1

Still trying to lose body fat (14%)
Rock clean shaven now for a less ethnic look.
Really trying to get the hollow cheeks when rested. I have them when I speak .
Have a video too so you can see what I look like in motion more.
Eye area (upper eyelids) need improvement, have second round of UEE filler for Jan booked, should have final result by then.
Apart from That really focussing on gymaxxing on a grind/monk mode ignoring women till I have finished everything.

You deleted your pics. I can't see them.

• +1
this is chadlite
View attachment 1480517
imo chadlites are really good looking but not enough to model like chico etc
Yea and when lean I'd 100% be in This category man, I'd argue now I could probs pass as low tier chadlite.
Add body halo, style etc there's no debate.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yea and when lean I'd 100% be in This category man, I'd argue now I could probs pass as low tier chadlite.
Add body halo, style etc there's no debate.
i don't remember your face bro. but if you do a mog battle with Ronaldo, would it be close or would he mog you? if he mog you hard then you arent chadlite(y)

• +1
pics does not show