Am I chadlite? I know my skin is awful, big ears, big forehead, asymmetrical face, crooked nose, etc. I am also 6’3 with large frame.

You just overrate them cause you want to overrate yourself, plus I said just below, Ballou is 6-6.5PSL

As above I said just below
Somhaders 6psl to imo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
You just overrate them cause you want to overrate yourself, plus I said just below, Ballou is 6-6.5PSL

As above I said just below
no, they are just famous and succesful models who got scouted they are so good looking. you are just an idiot with BDD who sees peoples faces in an autistic way :lul: it doesnt get that much better than dudes like that. again perfect harmony, but you autistically nit pick with things like bones and blue eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Erik-Jón
Gigachad or more

no, they are just famous and succesful models who got scouted they are so good looking. you are just an idiot with BDD who sees peoples faces in an autistic way :lul: it doesnt get that much better than dudes like that. again perfect harmony, but you autistically nit pick with things like bones and blue eyes.
6.5 for ballou not that unreasonable imo :feelshehe:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and LightSkinNoob
LTN Face wise and overall SMV is HTN since we don't get a full pic of your frame.

Ballou is 7PSL with blue eyes

I actually fell bad for you, I thought you were memeing when you said that you were a chadlite
Well I’ve never had a problem with women liking me. Most were normies, some very curvy normies, but still. A very curvy normie in high school blatantly wanted to bang me. And she literally told me, straight up. I never approached her or anything. So I assumed maybe my looks had something to do with it.
Sorry but you're not a Chadlite buddy :(

But I think you can improve a lot! What's your body fat roughly? You're features are soft but your side profile says you have pretty good development. I think lean maxing could give you a dramatic transformation.

Also get a Skincare routine (which you seem to recognize) and a better haircut. This is strictly face area advice, I think a good frame and height (which are definitely positives for you) has more of an influence in person than it does in pictures.
Thanks for the advice! I’m around 20-25% body fat right now. I’m going to start dieting, I can’t gym max because it takes so much time and effort and I have better things to do like study. I’ve been on tretinoin, on and off. I’ll get on it!
I actually fell bad for you, I thought you were memeing when you said that you were a chadlite

exactly my point :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: an ethnic coping. it barely adds any psl legit. maybe .2 psl
Keep coping, ballou with blue eyes mogs all “Chads” to self harm

Keep coping, ballou with blue eyes mogs all “Chads” to self harm
yeah im sure if he had blue eyes he'd go from successful highly praised male model to even more successful highly praised male model.

View attachment 1761336 Here is me in my prime of gym maxing
Your LTN face is pulling your rating down you have a good height and frame but you didn't pass MTN check. You should consider skincare maxxing, leanmaxxing, hair maxxing since your face looks like a kfc worker after their shift.

Once you've looksmatched you would be a low tier chadlite overall SMV

• +1
Reactions: jephthah
So you think you might or them same psl as chaletmet :feelskek:
bro this is a well known fucking fact 🤦🏻
I don’t care whether you think I’m 5psl or not, Chalamet is 5. His ratios are 5psl, his face is 5psl.

bro this is a well known fucking fact 🤦🏻
I don’t care whether you think I’m 5psl or not, Chalamet is 5. His ratios are 5psl, his face is 5psl.
I agree with chadletme

it never began

I agree with chadletme

Koreas a retard, don’t listen to him