Am I chadlite? I know my skin is awful, big ears, big forehead, asymmetrical face, crooked nose, etc. I am also 6’3 with large frame.

middle class browns and gooks
Honestly girls tend to underate guys from pics. Irl they tend to find them hotter but ye op is a 4/10 to me. Or average at most. Height is cope if you’re not gl.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Blackgymmax
Honestly girls tend to underate guys from pics. Irl they tend to find them hotter but ye op is a 4/10 to me. Or average at most. Height is cope if you’re not gl.
funny you say that because that subhuman chick was complaining today about not seeing tall guys (every dude is taller than her btw her being 5'5 and the avg dude around me is 5'10)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Normie, htn smv
Potential for htn, chadlite smv
sure lol. i just asked 2 low class foids and they rated him a 0 lol

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 16371
whenever i see an average face i feel terribly bad for them
thank god i’m 5psl 💀
Your not your mtn we’ve seen your face

Normie, htn smv
Potential for htn, chadlite smv
What are you smoking

Unfortunately your a LTN facially and thanks to your height and “frame” your a MTN.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai and Blackgymmax
who the fuck told you you were chadlite? they are gaslighting you

• +1
What’s an example of chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Erik-Jón
Not even close - you are a universe away from being a chadlite
And you’re not even that close to being a HTN tbh- bang averwge MTN
how is this guy not fucking below average tbh

the average guy mogs this guy

hes nothing above LTN

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Erik-Jón and LightSkinNoob
nah, hes a low tier chadlite. just because hes not muscular with a big frame means hes a HTN son. hundreds of thousands of women dont simp for HTNs, next yoiure gonna say timothee chalamet is a HTN

• +1
nah, hes a low tier chadlite. just because hes not muscular with a big frame means hes a HTN son. hundreds of thousands of women dont simp for HTNs, next yoiure gonna say timothee chalamet is a HTN
Chaletmet is a htn

Timothee is HTN PSLwise, frame wise and height he’s MTN, if it wasn’t for his status and fortunate position of being worshipped on TikTok he would be posting on .org same goes for that Tom holland Manlet HTN at best.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Timothee is HTN PSLwise, frame wise and height he’s MTN, if it wasn’t for his status and fortunate position of being worshipped on TikTok he would be posting on .org same goes for that Tom holland Manlet HTN at best.
he would still kill tiktok with his coloring

• Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
how is this guy not fucking below average tbh

the average guy mogs this guy

hes nothing above LTN
I want @the BULL 's take on this tbh :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 19157
low tier chad

unless theyre famous
bluepilled delusions, looks are part of the reason theyre famous. theres a thousand other actors who mog him that they could worship but they choose him. he just has it

• +1
bluepilled delusions, looks are part of the reason theyre famous. theres a thousand other actors who mog him that they could worship but they choose him. he just has it
the bar is lower for famous dudes brah lol

• +1
the bar is lower for famous dudes brah lol
he became famous for a reason. hollow cheeks + lower third and colored eyes is enough for girls to ignore your slight failos

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Erik-Jón
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 19157
he became famous for a reason. hollow cheeks + lower third and colored eyes is enough for girls to ignore your slight failos
adam driver.

• +1
youre right. he looks good but hes obviously nowhere near deserving of the attention he gets. he actually doesnt look that good. a low tier pretty boy whos famous will explode and appear bigger than a salludon with no status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 14160
This nigga @ForeverRecession just got me to rate him, he’s easily top 5 best looking guys here.
who is your low tier chad example for reference :feelshehe:

• +1
youre right. he looks good but hes obviously nowhere near deserving of the attention he gets. he actually doesnt look that good. a low tier pretty boy whos famous will explode and appear bigger than a salludon with no status
yeh maybe legit but he's a LTC chadlite stillb

his face is very symmetrical

• +1
i had 2 brown girls rate him a 7 and an 8. jbw

• +1
i hate when people reply with only attachments like can you go to the next step and just press "insert attachment" is i actually have a comment to reply to ffs @Blackgymmax anyways. the lighting is different on the sides of his face, just look.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Erik-Jón
4 PSL Neurocranium is recessed. Eye area look asian/ native American.

• +1
i hate when people reply with only attachments like can you go to the next step and just press "insert attachment" is i actually have a comment to reply to ffs @Blackgymmax anyways. the lighting is different on the sides of his face, just look.
fine nigger
Asymmetricql

I thought Asian eyes were a plus
I actually fell bad for you, I thought you were memeing when you said that you were a chadlite

Sorry but you're not a Chadlite buddy :(

But I think you can improve a lot! What's your body fat roughly? You're features are soft but your side profile says you have pretty good development. I think lean maxing could give you a dramatic transformation.

Also get a Skincare routine (which you seem to recognize) and a better haircut. This is strictly face area advice, I think a good frame and height (which are definitely positives for you) has more of an influence in person than it does in pictures.

just underrate 7 psl gigachads with perfect harmony theory
You just overrate them cause you want to overrate yourself, plus I said just below, Ballou is 6-6.5PSL

He’s chad, not chadlite. Otherwise what ranks for chad and giga chad?

As above I said just below

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Erik-Jón