am i considered a pretty boy?

5.25 psl, would be 6psl if your midface was shorter, brutal tbh what a few mm can do jfl. Tbh you are still an upper tier normie so you don't have to worrg about anything. I just wonder why everyone here is rating you also 5psl but they are saying it's over, wierd. Thats a good range. How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, IWantToMax, RAITEIII and 2 others
5.25 psl, would be 6psl if your midface was shorter, brutal tbh what a few mm can do jfl. Tbh you are still an upper tier normie so you don't have to worrg about anything. I just wonder why everyone here is rating you also 5psl but they are saying it's over, wierd. Thats a good range. How tall are you?
6’4”. hopefully somehow my midface gets shorter as puberty goes along but i doubt it

6’4”. hopefully somehow my midface gets shorter as puberty goes along but i doubt it
It will not get any shorter, believe me, i had the same midface since i was 3yo, so it's over in that department. But you are 6'4 holy crap, you look much shorter then that, how old are you again?

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
It will not get any shorter, believe me, i had the same midface since i was 3yo, so it's over in that department. But you are 6'4 holy crap, you look much shorter then that, how old are you again?
15. i’m gonna kms bro. I JUST WANNA BE 6 PSL. if my jaw grows wider will my midface look shorter?

it’s not over for you if you’re actually 6’4. Just inject roids/T and low inhibmax/gymmax

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and jordanbarrettisgod
it’s not over for you if you’re actually 6’4. Just inject roids/T and low inhibmax/gymmax
i am. i’m supposed to be 6’6”/6’7” and i’ve been told i have a perfect frame for getting muscular/ripped but i think it’s cope. i’ll prob post a photo of it l8r

15. i’m gonna kms bro. I JUST WANNA BE 6 PSL. if my jaw grows wider will my midface look shorter?
It will not look shorter man, im sorry but there is a way to increase your fwhr which is equally important, basically do roids exactly right now while your still in puberty. I'm not an expert on roids so refer to someone that has better knowledge on them. What they will do basically is that they will make your face bigger and wider, there are many examples of this with some bodybuilders who went from narrow face twinks to robust jocks in face

• +1
i am. i’m supposed to be 6’6”/6’7” and i’ve been told i have a perfect frame for getting muscular/ripped but i think it’s cope. i’ll prob post a photo of it l8r

What’s your penis size non bonepressed no homo. If it’s under 6.2 x 5.7 and you primarily want ltr, it’ll be hard to keep it son

It will not look shorter man, im sorry but there is a way to increase your fwhr which is equally important, basically do roids exactly right now while your still in puberty. I'm not an expert on roids so refer to someone that has better knowledge on them. What they will do basically is that they will make your face bigger and wider, there are many examples of this with some bodybuilders who went from narrow face twinks to robust jocks in face
thank u bro
What’s your penis size non bonepressed no homo. If it’s under 6.2 x 5.7 and you primarily want ltr, it’ll be hard to keep it son
bonepressed? and wdym by “primarily want ltr”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, RAITEIII and jordanbarrettisgod
what's with that very specific threshold JFL don't tell me that's your apparent size

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and jordanbarrettisgod
Btw how are you 6'4 wtf, what do they even put in that water there, 15yo now mog me, rip
bro i really don’t know. my mom is 5’6” and my dad is 5’10” like wtf. stg i’m adopted
what's with that very specific threshold JFL don't tell me that's your apparent size
LMFAOO

are u jewish?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and jordanbarrettisgod
no christian. what makes u think it lmao
X2 3
fuck off jew

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and jordanbarrettisgod
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Deleted member 1553 and jordanbarrettisgod
if you wouldn't have posted the 4th picture i would have said so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
I thought you were a jihad sunni brother, we could have revived the Islamic State, shame
lek don’t worry habibi i might not be muslim but i am jihadi 4 life. saddam and osama my idol
if you wouldn't have posted the 4th picture i would have said so
it makes me look incel doesn’t it

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Einon and TsarTsar444
Prettyboy my ass. Your face looks like shit. You have an horse midface. For you it never began.
Lmao at this nigger obsessed with midface 😂😂😂
Im psl 6 and from the pics i saw of u ur 3.5

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 2846 and jordanbarrettisgod
damn it’s from like 5 or 6 months ago hopefully i don’t look like that candid anymore cuz i started chewing, mewing harder and better posture
Lmao at this nigger obsessed with midface 😂😂😂
Im psl 6 and from the pics i saw of u ur 3.5
DAMN A 3.5?! rope

damn it’s from like 5 or 6 months ago hopefully i don’t look like that candid anymore cuz i started chewing, mewing harder and better posture

DAMN A 3.5?! rope
Not u

• +1
you don't ask for rating on incel forums for fuck sake
i think ur 6/10

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and jordanbarrettisgod
you don't ask for rating on incel forums for fuck sake
i think ur 6/10
is a 6 PSL? and why not lol i feel like they’re brutally honest

my god just show your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
is a 6 PSL? and why not lol i feel like they’re brutally honest
cheek bones, i see some hallow cheeks, i see good masseters, shit haircut and ethnic hopefully you don't live in a white country cuz in there you are 5 if you are in Iraq than 6

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and jordanbarrettisgod
narrow lips is what makes ur midface look long.
oh shit. also i feel like if my nose was fatter it wouldn’t look at long and skinny (my midface)

oh shit. also i feel like if my nose was fatter it wouldn’t look at long and skinny (my midface)
no wdf. if ur ramus was longer, or ur entire lower third it would balance the long midface.
but then then u have a long face. if u can pull it off its good otherwise no.

• +1
no wdf. if ur ramus was longer, or ur entire lower third it would balance the long midface.
but then then u have a long face. if u can pull it off its good otherwise no.
can that increase with chewing?

There is no way to fix It.
There will never be a surgery to fix It.
You are doomed to stay on these incels forums for all your life, with me and our long midfaced brother.
maxresdefault.jpg

You will accept your fate soon.
Long midface crew

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth and jordanbarrettisgod
look like even lower t SR

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Getting iois bro?
yea i have sm chances to slay bro but my parents r so strict. i cant go to parties or hang with friends who aren’t arab and all the arab bitches ik r so ugly. smfh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 1751
yea i have sm chances to slay bro but my parents r so strict. i cant go to parties or hang with friends who aren’t arab and all the arab bitches ik r so ugly. smfh
You don't look Arab in these pics. You have North Atlantid lool

• +1
Omg I'll never post a pic here. You guys are brutal lol :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Butthurt Dweller, ayylienmao and 1 other person
op you’re 6’4 with an above average face. you can easily get girls. plus you’re 15 so your face will masculinize by you’re 21-22.

• +1
You don't look Arab in these pics. You have North Atlantid lool
ik people never say i look arab. i get italian a lot
Omg I'll never post a pic here. You guys are brutal lol :feelswhy:
brutal is good just don’t be a pussy about it
op you’re 6’4 with an above average face. you can easily get girls. plus you’re 15 so your face will masculinize by you’re 21-22.
yea i’m hoping that it’ll become more chad like instead of cuck horse face and my body will be better by then. i just hard mew and chew and i’m just hoping it’ll benefit my pubertymax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751