am i considered a pretty boy?

You need to get a bit thicker start lifting you look too weak

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
You need to get a bit thicker start lifting you look too weak
yea ik i just need to get a car and i’m going to start going to the gym. i’m pretty consistent with my diet so that helps

damn wtf lmao it's kinda incredible to see how someone on here can get so brutally mind fucked like this guy just did and some other old cels that might be balding get "good" responses and support

• +1
New method for 2020: How to Fraud your Midface in Front selfie Pics.
damn wtf lmao it's kinda incredible to see how someone on here can get so brutally mind fucked like this guy just did and some other old cels that might be balding get "good" responses and support
This is a blackpill forum. If you wanna blue pill responses go to reddit fag. You can’t improve by swelling the blue pill. This forum is where you neither take action or death. This is for your own good. The guy is 15 years old, if we tell him he’s all good but in his real life he don’t have results what are the benefits? He can take action and look extremely better at 18. You can’t improve listening bullshit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and TsarTsar444

Op stare this photo for 1 minute, because this is photo rapresents exactly the opposite of the life you will have
stare at*
this photo*
Shitty phone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Rasputin and jordanbarrettisgod

Op stare this photo for 1 minute, because this is photo rapresents exactly the opposite of the life you will have
stare at*
this photo*
Shitty phone

are you talking to me or the threads op?

• +1
6’4”. hopefully somehow my midface gets shorter as puberty goes along but i doubt it

JFL if youre 6'4" having a long midface is not that big of a deal, its actually normal
They are just roasting him because hes obviously not an utter subhunan

Jfl at getting self esteem fron autistic incel forums

• +1
New method for 2020: How to Fraud your Midface in Front selfie Pics.

This is a blackpill forum. If you wanna blue pill responses go to reddit fag. You can’t improve by swelling the blue pill. This forum is where you neither take action or death. This is for your own good. The guy is 15 years old, if we tell him he’s all good but in his real life he don’t have results what are the benefits? He can take action and look extremely better at 18. You can’t improve listening bullshit
exactly bruh that’s why i posted here. idgaf if they shit on me bc now i know what my flaws r and can improve on em. also i’m not a fucking pussy i can take criticism lol
maybe bc it’s already over for them and they need confidence idk

stare at*
this photo*
Shitty phone

lol my g i’m boutta be a doctor with hella bank i’m a sophmore and already have a 4.8 GPA jfl at u bc these bitches gonna come running

Last edited:
what's with that very specific threshold JFL don't tell me that's your apparent size

That’s the average dick size, anything less and it’s over.

• +1
I thought you looked good until i saw this cuckeyed fragile narrow low tier normie

no wonder youre too scared to post a full frontal

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and jordanbarrettisgod
Long midface crew checking in. I'm with you boyo.

• So Sad
Don't know,but you're definitely narcissistic
i got u

nah i just didn’t know if i was a “pretty boy” or not

my b i just used photos from my snap memories bc i don’t take photos other than that. i just took a full frontal mirror and lmk if that’s good enough
View attachment 178480
i just woke up so my eyes r a lil puffy but is this good enough? i heard front camera isn’t as accurate idk if it’s bullshit or not
Midface and slullsize of death.
I pity you,but you mog me

• +1
لا تسمع لللشراميط الي هون. انت حلو. لساتك ١٥، رح تتغير عيني

• Love it
Don't know,but you're definitely narcissistic

Midface and slullsize of death.
I pity you,but you mog me
how am i narcissistic lol
لا تسمع لللشراميط الي هون. انت حلو. لساتك ١٥، رح تتغير عيني