Am I Cooked? Sent a Giga Frauded Photo to the Girl I’m Talking To

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping soon
So, I may have messed up big time. I sent a giga fraudes photo of myself to the girl I’ve been talking to. Now, if she ever meets me in person and sees the real me, she’ll definitely notice the difference.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation? How did you handle it? Do you think I’m cooked, or is there still a chance to salvage this situation?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and Blond3cel
Never seen someone truely ugly frauding to GL

So you might be fine..

• Love it
Reactions: zerotohero
So, I may have messed up big time. I sent a giga fraudes photo of myself to the girl I’ve been talking to. Now, if she ever meets me in person and sees the real me, she’ll definitely notice the difference.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation? How did you handle it? Do you think I’m cooked, or is there still a chance to salvage this situation?
Abort the mission

Never seen someone truely ugly frauding to GL

So you might be fine..
I frauded MTN to HTN. I don’t think there’s that much difference.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
no pic no care

I frauded MTN to HTN. I don’t think there’s that much difference.

Honestly should be fine you cant realy fraud if your ugly if you dont Morph or some shit.

Little advice from me dont wait to long to meet in person or she might loose interest or some shit.

You’re absolutely fucked bud. Suicide is your only option.

You’re absolutely fucked bud. Suicide is your only option.
kill me now barney stinson GIF

Okay, buddy.

people superimpose your best picture as their mental image of you if they’re interested in you I’ve posted series of pictures most of them subhuman and one good and people judge off the good picture

I’m on my Crisick/@averagejoe era.

She's probably doing the same

She's probably doing the same
True. All girls I know look worse in real life than in pics. Women are experts on frauding with angles, filters and specially, makeup.