AM I CRAZY FOR STILL THINKING ABOUT THE FIRST FOID I SLAYED?

frenchvandal

frenchvandal

Aryan Chad living in Mumbai
Joined
Feb 21, 2026
Posts
11
Reputation
6
dude i can’t stop thinking bout this foid i slayed, it was my first slay so i feel like that has something to do with it but i dont even think its her that i miss, it was just the first interaction a foid has given me that wasnt disgust and i think im attracted to that part, shes a whore too so I’m completely gigafvcked. (didn’t betabuxx she bought me my drinks as well)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
i also went raw, not sure if this adds anything but oh well
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
dude i can’t stop thinking bout this foid i slayed, it was my first slay so i feel like that has something to do with it but i dont even think its her that i miss, it was just the first interaction a foid has given me that wasnt disgust and i think im attracted to that part, shes a whore too so I’m completely gigafvcked. (didn’t betabuxx she bought me my drinks as well)
You never forget your first
 
  • +1
Reactions: frenchvandal and BecomingX
You never forget your first
this is what someone else told me, she goes to my school and after that night we completely ghosted each other, we never talked beforehand in school anyways we would kinda just see each other passing through halls. I don’t know if it’s her or the experience I miss
 

Similar threads

sørenyuko
Replies
1
Views
15
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Askinov
Replies
17
Views
75
Askinov
Askinov
the zodiac
Replies
1
Views
34
the zodiac
the zodiac
JackieOff
Replies
3
Views
29
JackieOff
JackieOff

Users who are viewing this thread

  • frenchvandal
  • lampog
Back
Top