Am I cucked for having the aim of bleaching my genes?

Cucked?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
Luckily I've turned out to be a decent looking ethnic and have landed attractive white girls in the past.

Currently single, but ultimately I will settle down with a white girl. I have a few guys in my family who have already settled down with white girls and several of them have kids who legit look 100% white (like southern european but not even THAT southern european). I don't know what sort of fuckery is going on, but the genes for my ethnicity specifically seem to be recessive to whites, I am going to take advantage of this and bleach my lineage into oblivion.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 5746, Chadelite and 5 others
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, EckhartTollemaxx, 5'8manlet and 7 others
I hate to admit it but I too have white fever. I have seen alot of good looking hispanic girls, but the majority of women i see are white. Just the location im in.

Yes u are
Now tell me where u live so I can fuck ur gf/wife in front of u

Interesting to see the 50:50 split on this, anyone who says it is cucked mind explaining why?

Interesting to see the 50:50 split on this, anyone who says it is cucked mind explaining why?
Don't let your ethnic genes go to waste. Marry another ethnic for optimal racial superiority.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Dunkelheit, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Honestly I am only attracted to white girls because theyre submissive af to me, id take a submissive white girl than some disgusting ethnic bitch who treats me like shit because her father left and didnt come back.

Only not cucked if the kids get blessed with mogger bones

Not every white girl has them, in fact most don't

Having blonde hair, blue eyes and alabaster skin will not save you from being subhuman if your face is as boneless as Jell-O

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, justinzayn, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Only not cucked if the kids get blessed with mogger bones

Not every white girl has them, in fact most don't

Having blonde hair, blue eyes and alabaster skin will not save you from being subhuman if your face is as boneless as Jell-O
Precisely. OP is desperate for white pussy like many ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC
My kids with a white girl would look 100% white, hence they would have a reduced chance of being incel.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Precisely. OP is desperate for white pussy like many ethnics.
Yeah and so what? If I can get it I don't see the issue.

Yea maybe but it’s normal to prefer 3 psl white over 6 psl ethnics (girls feel same)

guys like @TheCopefulCurry who say they prefer 6 psl ethnic girls are actually lying

scientists need to start making white people in labs but jews won’t let that happen

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, Shrek2OnDvD and Copeful
Yea maybe but it’s normal to prefer 3 psl white over 6 psl ethnics (girls feel same)

guys like @TheCopefulCurry who say they prefer 6 psl ethnic girls are actually lying

scientists need to start making white people in labs but jews won’t let that happen

Stop perpetuating lies. You know nothing about me. Don't ever tag me in posts like this again

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7580
I want to fuck black girl to have slayer sons.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Arkantos
Did ur sisters get bleached?

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
Extremely cucked.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Arkantos
No it's fucking noble

Most soys and redditor and soyboys and normies in genes should have this aim

I hate to admit it but I too have white fever. I have seen alot of good looking hispanic girls, but the majority of women i see are white. Just the location im in.
marry a white south american

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
what matters is now, not years later, ur plans dont change you're a self hating curry , no respect for ur ancestors or what u are, you dont respect yourself, little boy

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
who cares tbh, fuck whoever ur attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
It isn't cucked lol you're the one doing the cucking.

Would be true if my kids end up looking more like me, but judging by the kids of these family members (uncles, cousins) who have kids with white women... they probably won't look like me.

Would be true if my kids end up looking more like me, but judging by the kids of these family members (uncles, cousins) who have kids with white women... they probably won't look like me.
It doesn't matter what the kids look like it matters who you fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back