Am I done

adamzx

adamzx

Iron
Joined
Jul 26, 2026
Posts
179
Reputation
91
I am 16, 5'10, and I want to know how likely it is if my growth plates are still open. I know it entirely depends person to person, but on average does a 16 year old still have open growth plates. How can I maximize my growth for the time I have left, if any (not buying hgh or erda I'm too broke)
 
u gotta check with a radiologist to see if its open, every dude is different.
I don't think insurance covers that, and my parents won't pay for something I don't actually need this is just something I want to know
 
uh i dont really know what to tell u then lol cus theres no way to tell without an xray. check other sources though theres like other ways to tell like when was ur last growth spurt etc
 
  • +1
Reactions: adamzx

Similar threads

bolbosaur5190
Replies
5
Views
53
Mehmoo
Mehmoo
S
Replies
2
Views
35
sixfivemanlet
S
!cxda
Replies
1
Views
41
Sxmon210
Sxmon210
ltbslayer369
Replies
3
Views
30
LTN Manlett
LTN Manlett
f0idterminator
Replies
3
Views
96
trueacnemf
trueacnemf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top