Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, EckhartTollemaxx and Copeful
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6577, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
Surprisingly slayer body

Shave that pubic hair off your face, you look pathetic and beta.

Average looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, 5'8manlet, 000 and 11 others
No facial hair will obviously makes me look even weaker.

Surprisingly slayer body

Shave that pubic hair off your face, you look pathetic and beta.

Average looking.

No facial hair will obviously makes me look even weaker.
You currently look like beta cuck from reddit with that pathetic fucking moustache. I had better facial hair at 16. Shave it asap.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
perfect example of no gym for your face

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Are you larping as @BradAniston or is this an alt acc?

Face-wise it's looking pretty bad bro

Top-tier body tho, you probably have decent irl appeal tbh

How does that make sense. Face is king

Yea it's face >>>> body, but with an average face + top-tier body you shouldn't be invisible by any means

It's when you have a significantly below average face (yours is not) that body starts becoming cope

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
youre not ugly, maybe 4.75 psl

Yea it's face >>>> body, but with an average face + top-tier body you shouldn't be invisible by any means

It's when you have a significantly below average face (yours is not) that body starts becoming cope
I disagree only when my shirt is off does my body look good.

I went too low body fat and my face looks methhead and in clothing I look frail.

low body fat only works for thick necked 6’2+ big boned men

No abs for your face.

No facial hair for your face, either.

Mirin your abs hard. Do you do direct core work?

Mirin your abs hard. Do you do direct core work?
Yes just follow Pamela reif workouts on youtube. They’re brutal. But I’m losing the abs to add to my fat pads and gain neck and trap size.

• +1
Reactions: roar123
Yeah you are ugly but you are white with a great body so its not over

You look good just shave off that facial hair and get a fringe hair style with short sides.

• +1
Reactions: roar123
brown eyed cell

body saves you

I disagree only when my shirt is off does my body look good.

I went too low body fat and my face looks methhead and in clothing I look frail.

low body fat only works for thick necked 6’2+ big boned men
You just need frame. Low bodyfat works on people with good frame (aka wide shoulders)

You just need frame. Low bodyfat works on people with good frame (aka wide shoulders)
No framemax for your frame

No framemax for your frame

Depends on height.
You have a good lower third from the front but idk something just seems off.

Body is obviously a plus but your frame isnt very good so you will only look good without a shirt.

Whats your height and age?

on tinder you'd probably do well if you shaved and showed many pics of your body

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Am I shown disrespect due to my looks? Or is it behavior

over for mentalcels

Is my facial hair so pathetic that it makes me seem like I have no social or self awareness?
Nah. It's the fact that someone looking like u would go these forums and post shit like this. U have bdd

if thats a average guy I demand chad status

You look like a homeless drug addict. Get a haircut and shave all that facial hair, that's basically all you need to do. If you do that, you should be able to get laid from tinder, for your tinder pics, take 4 shirtless pictures outside at the beach or at the lake, make different poses in each of them, and you'll get lots of matches very easily. You already have the look, you just need to stop looking so homeless. Long hair doesn't work for most guys so don't be afraid of getting rid of it. Get a crew cut or a taper haircut depending on whether you like fades or not. Crew cuts look great and don't require much maintenance.

You look like a homeless drug addict. Get a haircut and shave all that facial hair, that's basically all you need to do. If you do that, you should be able to get laid from tinder, for your tinder pics, take 4 shirtless pictures outside at the beach or at the lake, make different poses in each of them, and you'll get lots of matches very easily. You already have the look, you just need to stop looking so homeless. Long hair doesn't work for most guys so don't be afraid of getting rid of it. Get a crew cut or a taper haircut depending on whether you like fades or not. Crew cuts look great and don't require much maintenance.

Will do. Do u think color the hair too? I appreciate some actual constructive criticism. I’ve been tempted to do this for a long time now but wasn’t sure if it would help.

I actually think ppl with legit incel bones should grow long hair and beards. Howard stern used to always talk about this in relation to his hair/face.

Mirin the Tarzan slayer good shit.
Shave the beard tho or use minox its too thin

Good candidate for chin wing. Height/weight?