Am I fucked?

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
Im 17 and my T levels are that of a 70 year old man, at 259.578 ng/dl or 9.0 nmol/L. I'd consider myself I late bloomer though, I only started growing pubic hair at 15 and I've only just started growing armpit hair, am I just a late bloomer or do I just have a genetically low T level? Both my dad and brother are over 6 foot and I'm about 5'9.

It’s over

Height is the least of your problems with T levels that low
Check your penis to make sure you don't have a vagina

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, toptearmm, jefferson and 1 other person
With development that delayed you might keep growing taller into your early 20s. Sounds like you need trt but I don't think it's likely you'll get prescribed it at that age.

With development that delayed you might keep growing taller into your early 20s. Sounds like you need trt but I don't think it's likely you'll get prescribed it at that age.
my HGH levels are chronically low aswell, I think I might have some sort of pituitary dwarfism, I'm going to an endocrinologist, I'll most likely be put on GH but if i don't than I may aswell rope

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
my HGH levels are chronically low aswell, I think I might have some sort of pituitary dwarfism, I'm going to an endocrinologist, I'll most likely be put on GH but if i don't than I may aswell rope
Gh they would prescribe but I'm not too sure about testosterone at your age I haven't really looked into it

Begin weight training to increase t as well supplement with d3 and 50mg zing daily srs

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 2205
I
Height is the least of your problems with T levels that low
Check your penis to make sure you don't have a vagina
I have a penis, so I'm not a girl, I fucking feel like one though. luckily I'm not ugly otherwise i would of already roped.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 2205
I

I have a penis, so I'm not a girl, I fucking feel like one though. luckily I'm not ugly otherwise i would of already roped.
Maybe you're a tranny bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
pic of face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205