I just want my oneitis to ride ontop of me while I’m naked

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
I am such a shredded hairy ogre with 1,500 ng/dl t. I just want a brunette bitch with a tiny waist and wide hips to ride me raw. Fwark I want this to happen after a gym workout where testosterone is flowing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek, Deleted member 52452 and TechnoBoss
Why can't you make this happen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and flippasav
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek, yeeyeeslayer and TechnoBoss
Not nt enough like the immigrants from my country
Are you too old to go out and learn this stuff? What country are you from?

Throw yourself in the fire go out to parties/clubs and just start talking to people. Can't undo your neurodivergent brain chemistry unless you're actively putting yourself in social scenarios. If you're too old it might be too late no one likes those almost 30yr olds who aren't socially adjusted.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and flippasav
Are you too old to go out and learn this stuff? What country are you from?

Throw yourself in the fire go out to parties/clubs and just start talking to people. Can't undo your neurodivergent brain chemistry unless you're actively putting yourself in social scenarios. If you're too old it might be too late no one likes those almost 30yr olds who aren't socially adjusted.
I am 19 and I got to hit my shot. Before I become an oldcel so I don’t want it to get too late. I know many places around my area where clubbing has the best range of foids where you can talk to them. I have gradually increased my social skills over time and yes I have mogged subhumans and guys that are lower than me in looks in front of HTB+ foids

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I am 19 and I got to hit my shot. Before I become an oldcel so I don’t want it to get too late. I know many places around my area where clubbing has the best range of foids where you can talk to them. I have gradually increased my social skills over time and yes I have mogged subhumans and guys that are lower than me in looks in front of HTB+ foids
Yeah not too late at all if you're still technically a teenager. I'm not gonna say there's plenty of time to work on it, but you won't be judged for not being too NT at 19. Just start right away with the exposure therapy.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and flippasav
@asdvek

• +1
Reactions: asdvek