Am I highly sensitive? I lucid dreamed, yet again. I felt as if my soul almost left my body for a short time. Felt so dizzy as if I were having fits.

Do I seem highly sensitive?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Ded srs.

I slept naked (again) and had a lucid dream about giving foreplay to, kissing and making love with this angelic-looking mulatta girl with perfect tits, ass, thighs, fluffy hair and a little pooch. We were both in a warm, sunlit-room at sunrise during this dream, with the warm rays seeping though the window curtains and the white translucent overhead curtains surrounding our bed.

While giving her foreplay, going down on her and making tender love with strong, reassuring eye contact throughout, we both were moaning softly and whispering during the act.

The setup and the way we "had sex" was so so perfect.

Back to reality, I slept nude again (I've been doing it for the past few days) and while dreaming I freaking loved the sensation of the duvet on my nipples and dick which also got me so hard.

I also found myself moaning softly as I rubbed myself on my sheets gently, moving myself up and down. This was enough to get me rock solid.

I came within minutes of this dream, messing up the sheets and my abs, pecs and thighs yet again, just like the last time I had a lucid dream, but this one was so much more emotionally overwhelming since everything was so perfect, I felt as if my soul left my body for a short period of time while feeling rather lightheaded with my eyes feeling pretty watery after I descended.

Am I really a highly sensitive person? I can't believe I felt all of these intense waves of pleasure and euphoria just thanks to a simple fapping session.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lygodactylus, mug and 6 others
Ded srs.

I slept naked (again) and had a lucid dream about giving foreplay to, kissing and making love with this angelic-looking mulatta girl with perfect tits, ass, thighs, fluffy hair and a little pooch. We were both in a warm, sunlit-room at sunrise during this dream, with the warm rays seeping though the window curtains and the white translucent overhead curtains surrounding our bed.

While giving her foreplay, going down on her and making tender love with strong, reassuring eye contact throughout, we both were moaning softly and whispering during the act.

Back to reality, I slept nude again (I've been doing it for the past few days) and while dreaming I freaking loved the sensation of the duvet on my nipples and dick which also got me so hard.

I came within minutes of this dream, messing up the sheets and my abs, pecs and thighs yet again, just like the last time I had a lucid dream, but this one was so much more emotionally overwhelming since everything was so perfect, I felt as if my soul left my body for a short period of time while feeling rather lightheaded with my eyes feeling pretty watery after I descended.

Am I really a highly sensitive person? I can't believe I felt all of these intense waves of pleasure and euphoria just thanks to a simple fapping session.
Shut up shizo

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@RabidRosaries @FailedNormieManlet @currylightskin @O'Pry Reincarnation @heightface

@PearlHandledDeck @Chadeep @PrinterAndFaxMachin

Tender love nigga just jack off

• JFL
@Richard Coper @uglymug2 @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@PearlHandledDeck @Chadeep @PrinterAndFaxMachin
Do you really think I'm going to read a literal essay about a sex dream you had:hnghn::hnghn:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Tender love nigga just jack off
I do jack off when I regularly masturbate but I don't masturbate that often.
This was, however, a lucid dream and things were pretty different.

Can’t relate

• So Sad

• JFL
I don’t get boners anymore. I just fantasize about any dark haired girl that I’ve seen In my life before I sleep:feelswhy:

• +1
@O'Pry Reincarnation in what way do I seem highly sensitive?

I don’t get boners anymore. I just fantasize about any dark haired girl that I’ve seen In my life before I sleep:feelswhy:
Do you orgasm as intently as I did? What are the fantasies like?

@O'Pry Reincarnation in what way do I seem highly sensitive?
that’s like 2x in the past week this has happened to you

looks like you need to copulate irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Xangsane
1172015092742.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Xangsane
that’s like 2x in the past week this has happened to you

looks like you need to copulate irl
I can't copulate without there being some form of emotional connection and me feeling love for that woman. Casual sex isn't my thing as a result; I prefer to cope with masturbating and lucid dreams rather than pumping and dumping a girl. As a chadlite, the girl is more likely to be emotionally attached to me after sex and I can't risk breaking a girl's heart over something like this.

Do you orgasm as intently as I did? What are the fantasies like?
I’ve messed up my diet and can barely get an orgasm anymore, my fantasies are pretty weak too, I just think of me lying down with any of the dark haired girls I’ve seen and hug them for a couple of minutes. Pretty soy but that’s what a 21yo virgin does

• So Sad
I can't copulate without there being some form of emotional connection and me feeling love for that woman. Casual sex isn't my thing as a result; I prefer to cope with masturbating and lucid dreams rather than pumping and dumping a girl. As a chadlite, the girl is more likely to be emotionally attached to me after sex and I can't risk breaking a girl's heart over something like this.
it looks like you need to find that connection then, have you tried that

pump and dump isn’t the only option

• +1
it looks like you need to find that connection then have you tried that

pump and dump isn’t the only option
I had my heart broken back in November when a girl I thought I loved and trusted turned out to be a shithead. So I'm volcel at the time being while I improve my state of mind before finding that connection again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
I’ve messed up my diet and can barely get an orgasm anymore, my fantasies are pretty weak too, I just think of me lying down with any of the dark haired girls I’ve seen and hug them for a couple of minutes. Pretty soy but that’s what a 21yo virgin does
Take a page out of my book for some strong fantasies.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I had my heart broken back in November when a girl I thought I loved and trusted turned out to be a shithead. So I'm volcel at the time being while I improve my state of mind before finding that connection again.
i’m sorry that happened to you

how are you going about improving your state of mind tho that seems kind of vague

• +1
i’m sorry that happened to you

how are you going about improving your state of mind tho that seems kind of vague
It's okay, I forgot about her now so it's all good.

I'm trying to focus in getting ahead in my job, developing a couple of new hobbies, analysing myself and my personality traits and how to be more desirable, and learning not to get carried away by love too quickly just because a girl seemingly hit the jackpot. I falsely believed this last time with the foid that approached me, she larped as HQNP and turned out to be a total degen hiding things from me.

you are GL but very sensitive. I regularly endure extreme situations far worse than this without compaint.

• +1
you are GL but very sensitive. I regularly endure extreme situations far worse than this without compaint.
Sensitive in what way? On a scale of 1 to 10 how sensitive am I?

It's okay but was just wondering if this sensation on the scale I experienced it in is normal or not.

Damn, i wish i could experience such intense dreams. Most of the time i just wake up, covered in my own jizz and i don’t even remember what happened and with whom it happened.

• +1
Ded srs.

I also found myself moaning softly as I rubbed myself on my sheets gently, moving myself up and down. This was enough to get me rock solid.

3df

Y

• Hmm...
Ded srs.

@BearBoy OP makes heterosexuality seem gay.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, BearBoy, Xangsane and 1 other person
you seem straight but you act kinda gay . highly sensitive

• Hmm...
you seem straight but you act kinda gay . highly sensitive
I'm defintely not gay or bi, I can tell you that. I feel no attraction towards men, nor any of my fantasies have been about them at all.

What makes you think I'm highly sensitive?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Damn, i wish i could experience such intense dreams. Most of the time i just wake up, covered in my own jizz and i don’t even remember what happened and with whom it happened.
Does this mean you had drunk sex?

I'm defintely not gay or bi, I can tell you that. I feel no attraction towards men, nor any of my fantasies have been about them at all.

What makes you think I'm highly sensitive?
you let your ex gf peg you habibi . i wouldnt let that happen . man up brother . you should be the one sodomizing her

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple and Xangsane
you let your ex gf peg you habibi . i wouldnt let that happen . man up brother . you should be the one sodomizing her
Next time if a foid tried to do that on me I'd ask her to stop in a firm voice.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1