Am I highly sensitive? I lucid dreamed, yet again. I felt as if my soul almost left my body for a short time. Felt so dizzy as if I were having fits.

Do I seem highly sensitive?

• Total voters
Do I seem highly sensitive?
I can tell by your posts you want to be perceived as highly sensitive
You're not highly sensitive, this is a manipulative act. Subconciously you realize your repressed emotionality and that manifests itself in dreams being the place where you feel you can release your emotions. You're a low sensitivity person desperately trying to be something you're not.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
I can tell by your posts you want to be perceived as highly sensitive
You're not highly sensitive, this is a manipulative act. Subconciously you realize your repressed emotionality and that manifests itself in dreams being the place where you feel you can release your emotions. You're a low sensitivity person desperately trying to be something you're not.
No? I was always like this when I was little. Sometimes I'd be made fun of by other boys because of that.

Last edited:
No? I was always like this when I was little. Sometimes I'd be made fun if my other boys because of it.
No, you wanted to be like that when you were little. Your current mental state is reframing your younger years in a different light due to your desire to be perceived as highly sensitive. Wake up.

• Hmm...
No, you wanted to be like that when you were little. Your current mental state is reframing your younger years in a different light due to your desire to be perceived as highly sensitive. Wake up.
No, I never wanted to be like this. I'd never want to be highly sensitive yet here I am.
I'd be jealous of those who were perceived as "high T"

No, I never wanted to be like this. I'd never want to be highly sensitive yet here I am.
I'd be jealous of those who were perceived as "high T"
You might fool people online or even in person but I see through this. I really can't tell if you're acting this way on purpose or if it's all subconscious, regardless it's very obvious from your writing style and tone.

You might fool people online or even in person but I see through this. I really can't tell if you're acting this way on purpose or if it's all subconscious, regardless it's very obvious from your writing style and tone.
You don't know me very well. I know how I'm like; I introspect a lot and am aware of how I come across.

i have shitted on bed

• JFL
when can i pm people so i can ask people about my lefort 4 obo and 10 inch LL

• JFL
OP how do I become like you

Do I just sleep naked?

Do you put your dick on your hand when you're sleeping to stimulate an erection or no?
Do you cuddle a pillow and imagine it's a mulatta JB?

• JFL
OP how do I become like you

Do I just sleep naked?

Do you put your dick on your hand when you're sleeping to stimulate an erection or no?
Do you cuddle a pillow and imagine it's a mulatta JB?
First of all, she never was a JB; more like mid-20s.

Yeah sleep naked, but I never really put a dick on my hand. My dick and nipples just brush the duvet, and despite getting those extra nerves on my dick chopped off shortly after birth, I still feel super sensitive.

I often sleep next to a wall and snuggle close to it.

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
You are too intimate with your wall literally rubbing your cock against it
Maybe. Sometimes I like to imagine my wall is a nice-looking woman with soft skin.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I always sleep naked and I walk through the woods in only underwear daily. I also roam shirtless constantly. You're pussy if your nips are so sensitive that a bed can make you come. My body is probably rougher than your hands sensitivecel

• JFL
I always sleep naked and I walk through the woods in only underwear daily. I also roam shirtless constantly. You're pussy if your nips are so sensitive that a bed can make you come. My body is probably rougher than your hands sensitivecel
It feels so nice though...

Dn rd+ you're gay

Nearly choked on my chips, caging:lul:

Had a crazy wet dream once. Some foid was orbiting me and she was half naked with her tits out. Then I texted her on whatsapp asking if she wants to meet and she said yes, after I have sex with my boyfriend. :feelsmega: am I cuck? Woke up in a pool of jizz tho