Am I HTN? 17 y.o 6'4. Give me your rate and maybe advices. Some photos can be disturbed and not accurate

u literally need to be banned from rating section, ur lost. Chadlite contains like 1% of males. Look at actual forums chadlites like Arvid and @Ramezu and compare them to this guy, they brutually mog him.
Arvid is recessed & has same SMV as this guy realistically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, HitAndRun and Deleted member 46986
wow what do you know, another 6'4 guy in a forum that attracts people unhappy with their looks but the average is somehow higher than the fucking Netherlands'. Sure.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Very cute body buah. 🥺

WHY AM I NOT BORN LIKE THIS

do you come from midgetland or something. doors are minimum like 6 foot 7
The standard height for door frames in my country is like 6'6ft, I live in Germany.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
u literally need to be banned from rating section, ur lost. Chadlite contains like 1% of males. Look at actual forums chadlites like Arvid and @Ramezu and compare them to this guy, they brutually mog him.
He’s not very far off Arvid in these pics realistically. He mogs the other guy to shit. Not every pretty androgynous twink is a Chadlite you queer.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, Gone, mogstars and 1 other person
He’s not very far off Arvid in these pics realistically. He mogs the other guy to shit. Not every pretty androgynous twink is a Chadlite you queer.
go get a tattoo of "biggest coper in 2024"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48066
Kinda recessed but for some reason it doesn’t failo you and 99.99th percentile body for a teenager.
Just chin recessed not jaw according to frank furt plane not a big deal even if he still like that

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
chadlite strong for this forum rating way irl chad.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
go get a tattoo of "biggest coper in 2024"
What is there to cope about? Arvid is a textbook Chadlite, the other guy is some twink htn at best.
This guy (if telling the truth) is 6’4 with a top-tier physique especially for a teenager and a good prettyboy face that doesn’t make him look androgynous either. He mogs.

What is there to cope about? Arvid is a textbook Chadlite, the other guy is some twink htn at best.
This guy (if telling the truth) is 6’4 with a top-tier physique especially for a teenager and a good prettyboy face that doesn’t make him look androgynous either. He mogs.
htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, 11yearoldprostitute and Deleted member 46986
Mtn

• +1
Reactions: belisa14
@Ramezu naj jk bro u good

@Ramezu you need to bulk up though to escape twinkceldom

• +1
Reactions: Gone
How do you even end up here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, IMOGYOU, kanderior and 1 other person
6'4ft sure, youre not even close to the top of the door frame jfl, also just post a neutral face from the front with open eyes (no squint) and your side profile, also with open eyes if you really want a rating. you just come here to push your ego.
His side profile is awful, even with a good angle.

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil and HitAndRun
i have even more media ill upload soon just got a haircut aswell!

been starvemaxxing recently however getting back into the gym
What’s your current weight?

recessed chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48066 and HitAndRun
are you natural? for 6'4 that would be insane. Theres a varicose vein on ur bicep so idk.
He’s just lean and at a natural weight for his height. Not really impressive kys

brutal side but it dosent fucking matter for some reason

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and HitAndRun
Literal Chad.

6'4ft sure, youre not even close to the top of the door frame jfl, also just post a neutral face from the front with open eyes (no squint) and your side profile, also with open eyes if you really want a rating. you just come here to push your ego.
Agreed. But honestly I don’t doubt his height. How is clothes fit him seems right for 6,4 (he’s probably 6,3).

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil and HitAndRun
strong htn or low chadlite

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
High MTN to low HTN with genuine Chad SMV, elite.
You mog 99% of the population

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and HitAndRun
Capped at MTN because of dogshit lower third, over. Will be slayer after trimax though

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and HitAndRun
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
i have even more media ill upload soon just got a haircut aswell!

been starvemaxxing recently however getting back into the gym
it's over for your appeal if you hit the gym