Am I HTN? 17 y.o 6'4. Give me your rate and maybe advices. Some photos can be disturbed and not accurate

jack has a 23-24 inch bidelt. He is a giant. Mogs this recessed dog to oblivion you’re clearly a retard.
i mean idk if im looking at the same physique your looking at the same physique he doesnt have a full frame and relies heavily on his bone structure

A 6,4 lanky dude will still look bigger than a 5,3 classic physique mr Olympian.
Shorter guys will also have to sacrifice a lot of time and effort to look big compared to a taller guy which was my point.
they wont look any where near as good tho, they would get shit on at any competition, when was a olympian over 6' cbum is like 5'11 despite claiming 6'1, he was no where near as tall as david laid

A 6,4 lanky dude will still look bigger than a 5,3 classic physique mr Olympian.
Shorter guys will also have to sacrifice a lot of time and effort to look big compared to a taller guy which was my point.
im just saying i dont think ive ever seen a full lean dude over 6' natty once, and not even that, this mfer is 17!!!! and was probably looking like this at 16. bros could still grow

giannis and kevin are both not natty, why be a professional athlete if your not taking peds, your fault for flaming me

soooo you think just the taller you are the more muscle you magically have and the better you look... please post examples and your physiq
Why is natty relevant to this?

What I think is common sense. A taller guy has a bigger frame, therefore has more capability of putting on size. There are also a lot of tall guys that are just naturally big jfl.

And yeah taller guys will always look better than shorter guys. (Saying this has a shorter guy).

Will happily post physique in PM, send me one

they wont look any where near as good tho, they would get shit on at any competition, when was a olympian over 6' cbum is like 5'11 despite claiming 6'1, he was no where near as tall as david laid
Calum von moved is like nearly 6,2 barefoot I think, it’s confirmed on celebheight. He has the best looking physique I’ve seen, mogs Cbum to oblivion, shame he got injured and cbum took his place.

Paul dillet? Are you fucking stupid

Calum von moved is like nearly 6,2 barefoot I think, it’s confirmed on celebheight. He has the best looking physique I’ve seen, mogs Cbum to oblivion, shame he got injured and cbum took his place.
oh cmon i cant believe you think calum is any where near cbum, both aren't natty btw ...

i mean idk if im looking at the same physique your looking at the same physique he doesnt have a full frame and relies heavily on his bone structure

Post unavailable.

Yeah obviously he doesn’t have a full frame at 6,7.5 at like 230lbs or whatever he is LOL. But he’s literally been lifting for like 2-3 years.

Even without a full frame he mogs every jacked guy under 6ft.

im just saying i dont think ive ever seen a full lean dude over 6' natty once, and not even that, this mfer is 17!!!! and was probably looking like this at 16. bros could still grow
And I’m saying it’s a good pic, he won’t look this big or full irl…

And I’m saying it’s a good pic, he won’t look this big or full irl…
i mean even in the candids, dude looked massive and i know he has a massive frame and the odds of him filling it out natty is next to impossible. I just think hes just cruising cause the vascularity is just insane on him

oh cmon i cant believe you think calum is any where near cbum, both aren't natty btw ...
Dude Calum was the Next big thing. He was the next mr Olympian, next Arnold, EVERYONE thought so. Then he got injured a bunch of times and cbum took his place. They used to train together lol.

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
wtf is it with you and natty.
i said op isn't natty? the odds of a 6'4 dude being fully lean natty is next to zero without looking like a swimmer, nicks strength and powers videos about being natty showed what 5'11 natty body builders looked at like 10% bf and they all looked quite bad and we have op here looking good asf!

i mean even in the candids, dude looked massive and i know he has a massive frame and the odds of him filling it out natty is next to impossible. I just think hes just cruising cause the vascularity is just insane on him
Such cope. He looks natty. He’s just lean and filled out his frame, isn’t even packing on that much size, or muscle.

i said op isn't natty? the odds of a 6'4 dude being fully lean natty is next to zero without looking like a swimmer, nicks strength and powers videos about being natty showed what 5'11 natty body builders looked at like 10% bf and they all looked quite bad and we have op here looking good asf!
He’s clearly natty cope.

No you aren't HTN, you should do something about that recessed chin, just pray to Gandy for some forward mandible growth, only failo is your side profile

Attachments

• IMG_0770.jpeg
    IMG_0770.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 0
Such cope. He looks natty. He’s just lean and filled out his frame, isn’t even packing on that much size, or muscle.
jack gordon didn't and he would need an extra 40 pounds to be as full as op

lmfao he is already op, jackedgordon mogs the FUCK out of this guy
i disagree!
like are we looking at the same person consider op standing in the same lighting op would mog just cause how full he is

Yeah and OP would look the same, even worse. What don’t you understand about OP taking photos the exact same way…
i mean then we would need more photos but im pretty firm on him not being natty i dont think hes taking a lot just enough to fill out his frame.

look at jackedgordons photoshoot where is in the tank top dude looks like an avergae fella bruh
He's 6'7, taller means bigger bones, find a better picture, also I was talking about in terms of side profile and forward mandible growth

Attachments

• IMG_0773.jpeg
    IMG_0773.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0772.jpeg
    IMG_0772.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
He's 6'7, taller means bigger bones, find a better picture, also I was talking about in terms of side profile and forward mandible growth
oh yea he mogs facially, i was just talking about his physique compared to op

Tbh, it doesnt matter when hes standing next to him, he would look exactly like this lmfao

Attachments

• IMG_0775.jpeg
    IMG_0775.jpeg
    321.1 KB · Views: 0
face is like above avg, but appeal is like almost chad level

Mirin your chest genetics

Faggot pro max 512 gb

Delete your account nigger

Chadlite appeal, literally leon with a recessed chin.
Bored Video Game GIF by CAPCOM

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Front looks chadlite, profile is subhuman tho ngl. Looks like you mouthbreath?

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
short lol
I have picture where I pose the same and look bigger then him at 5.11. Jfl I don’t go walking around saying I’m an Olympian, 99.99% physique for 16yrs.

This post made me realize how important hair is. I'll be more serious about my minoxodil usuage now.

Is just have nice hair and go to the gym and be white theory legit?

truecel bro im sorry