Am I HTN with genio and hair?

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I got 100 units of botox in each masseter so the masseter muscle will reduce.

Thinking about genio ASAP and growing my hair back.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 24444 and ptg405
Idk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
looks so bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Anchor_Ship, try2beme and 3 others
Bad...in an ideal way...? 🤔
bad in a ogre way
Screenshot 212

looks comical

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, FutureAestheticMale, try2beme and 3 others
bad in a ogre way
View attachment 2167324
looks comical

The morph could just be a bit shit morphs in general aren't 100% reflective of real life but I do my best. It's mostly the shadows and light reflecting that can make morphs look uncanny.

Maybe I made the chin height too tall as well.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
ur lucky u look more white than hapa, yeah ud be htn, i need genio too its fucking brutal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, WanderingBurro, exo and 1 other person
The elongated chin makes you look worse tbh. You'd look better with longer hair, but not that hairstyle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale, try2beme, WanderingBurro and 3 others
ur lucky u look more white than hapa, yeah ud be htn, i need genio too its fucking brutal
this nigguh is haPA? could never tell that

• +1
That morphed chin looks fucking horrible. It doesn't suit your face at all.

Besides a genio AFAIK cannot achieve that, only an implant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 16220
That morphed chin looks fucking horrible. It doesn't suit your face at all.

Besides a genio AFAIK cannot achieve that, only an implant.

No, it's possible. I know for a fact it is.

This is a bimax prediction including a genio, but I'm not actually a bimax candidate, just a genio candidate.

If you look at the scan I have a good chin shape it's just recessed.

Screenshot 20230321 173156

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer
Also just so you all know, if you move your chin forward following the gonial angle, it increases chin height from the front because the mandibular angle is both forward, and downward. My gonial angle is around 127° so moving it forward 10mm would increase chin height visibly, about as much as the morph, which is why I morphed it like that.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and gribsufer1
No, it's possible. I know for a fact it is.

This is a bimax prediction including a genio, but I'm not actually a bimax candidate, just a genio candidate.

If you look at the scan I have a good chin shape it's just recessed.

View attachment 2167349

If your genio leads to your morph 1:1, it looks fucking bad dude.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
If your genio leads to your morph 1:1, it looks fucking bad dude.

It could just be a shit morph. Maybe ill try again and ask you guys again 😂

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Also just so you all know, if you move your chin forward following the gonial angle, it increases chin height from the front because the mandibular angle is both forward, and downward. My gonial angle is around 127° so moving it forward 10mm would increase chin height visibly, about as much as the morph, which is why I morphed it like that.
i hadnt considered that it does that, but i think i need bsso rather than genio

• +1
i hadnt considered that it does that, but i think i need bsso rather than genio

Post your pictures and I'll tell you. Don't get some shit you don't need and fuck up your ratios for life.

It could just be a shit morph. Maybe ill try again and ask you guys again 😂

Keep your chin shape the same, don't make it rectangular.

• +1
dont do genio your chin is big enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157 and Deleted member 16220
Looks like a massive implant, not genio

• +1
It's definitely recessed dude jfl
We’d need to see from the side. Hard to tell if someone chin is projected from the front. Also what application are you using?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 15468
Post your pictures and I'll tell you. Don't get some shit you don't need and fuck up your ratios for life.
20230419 212642
20230402 165239
looks like i have nct cis im lookingup a bit but i dont, i have better pics on my pc cant get them rn
3338492 1680204424299

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 16220
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 16220
Yeah a genio would look comical, look at the dudes chin projection and labiomental fold . The problem is he has a major overbite, BSSO needed. But while they’ve already cut his face open they might as well cut and move an extra 4 mm of maxilla.
why move more maxilla

If you go with normal genioplasty it will make you look ogrish.
Although it may be justierend expansive try getting a osseous Genioplasty

• +1
insane face transformation from before pics and for hair grow it to a regular frige not that yeye ass bieber mop

• JFL
NATIVEEEE. NEVER KNEW THIS WAS UR ACCOUNT. you have lost your rantic ways lol didnt recognize. I hope I can ascend too

• +1
Is he a htn currently?

I am a normie unfortunately and I live in reality so I'm not afraid of the truth or admitting it to myself. Only admitting it is the path to improvement.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Phillybeard1996
NATIVEEEE. NEVER KNEW THIS WAS UR ACCOUNT. you have lost your rantic ways lol didnt recognize. I hope I can ascend too
late to the party

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
he changed , i dont like it tbh it waa good when he bullied me , forced to stop being a dumbass greycel

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
insane face transformation from before pics and for hair grow it to a regular frige not that yeye ass bieber mop

I just needed SOME FORM of hair and the gay face app thing offered me bieber hair which is certainly better than BALD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
I just needed SOME FORM of hair and the gay face app thing offered me bieber hair which is certainly better than BALD
did you also do buccal fat removal or only masseter botox?

• +1
looks comical

It's realistic because if i jut right now it's similar to what a genio would be (although not exactly because it moves the teeth forward, which fucks up the bottom lip)

buzz cut mogs the emo 2008 hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633 and Deleted member 16220
View attachment 2167370View attachment 2167371 looks like i have nct cis im lookingup a bit but i dont, i have better pics on my pc cant get them rn
View attachment 2167372

You definitely DO NOT need more mandible or maxilla. You have extreme anteface to the point you are literally dogmaxxed. You aren't recessed either you just have very projecting lips. You need to trim the edges of your eyebrows to emulate positive orbital vector, not negative, and you would benefit from Botox and a mid shadow fade on the sides of the head.

You definitely DO NOT need more mandible or maxilla. You have extreme anteface to the point you are literally dogmaxxed. You aren't recessed either you just have very projecting lips. You need to trim the edges of your eyebrows to emulate positive orbital vector, not negative, and you would benefit from Botox and a mid shadow fade on the sides of the head.
ive had a fade before i look skullcel, i have overbite tho wouldnt i need bsso

ive had a fade before i look skullcel, i have overbite tho wouldnt i need bsso

Maybe but don't move the maxilla forward. You have extremely anteface already. Your midface is like 17mm more forward than mine. Over an inch.

You need Botox in the masseters, haircut, infraorbital implants, lower lid canthoplasty, trim eyebrows at the ends, genioplasty very minor movements forward, 3-5mm downward movement, octoplasty ear pinning.

3375327 20230402 165239
Screenshot 20230424 195913

@gribsufer1 Im wrong. You already have a projected chin. You have a lip discrepancy because of the overbite. Moving your mandible forward and correcting your occlusion (your bite of your teeth) will move the chin forward and slightly down at the same time increasing chin height, but you'll still need to move it down at the same time. You might even BSSO forward, chin reduction, and moving it down to increase chin height.

• +1
It's realistic because if i jut right now it's similar to what a genio would be (although not exactly because it moves the teeth forward, which fucks up the bottom lip)

Changing your bite does not at all simulate genioplasty

Maybe but don't move the maxilla forward. You have extremely anteface already. Your midface is like 17mm more forward than mine. Over an inch.

You need Botox in the masseters, haircut, infraorbital implants, lower lid canthoplasty, trim eyebrows at the ends, genioplasty very minor movements forward, 3-5mm downward movement, octoplasty ear pinning.

View attachment 2167390 View attachment 2167391
yeah the bsso is just to make the mandible catch up with the maxilla, my masseters arent hypertrophied im just bloated, cantho always has bogged results but i said before my eyebrows and eyes are neutral tilted im just looking up in this pic slightly, my ears are fine tbh,

what i need for hardmaxxing is bsso to make my jaw forward and mentolabial fold shallower and under eye fat grafting, ill be htn after leanmax

@gribsufer1 Im wrong. You already have a projected chin. You have a lip discrepancy because of the overbite. Moving your mandible forward and correcting your occlusion (your bite of your teeth) will move the chin forward and slightly down at the same time increasing chin height, but you'll still need to move it down at the same time. You might even BSSO forward, chin reduction, and moving it down to increase chin height.
chin reduction from the front?

im coping with experimenting with alveolar ridge pulling it might fix the over bite, my teeth feel more aligned, and im omly 15 so my bones maybe still grow

your chin needs harmony with gonials. its looks exaggerated and disproportionate with the rest of your lower third

• +1