Am I HTN with genio and hair?

your on the right track. reduce chin height a little, and that haircut is a failo imo. try something else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
It looks bad because your chin is already good.

It's definitely recessed dude jfl
Its not recessed. Its good. You are like 190cm tall bodymaxed dude with good eye area. WHY YOU are still maxing shit? Are you still struggling with women?

• JFL
your on the right track. reduce chin height a little, and that haircut is a failo imo. try something else

dude im literally fuckin bald so i chose justin bieber cope hair > bald

but yeah i see the chin height is a bit too much for the gonion width, since that isn't being altered, nor do i want to because ive looked into gonion implants and dont like the risk of masseter dishenance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

but yeah i see the chin height is a bit too much for the gonion width, since that isn't being altered, nor do i want to because ive looked into gonion implants and dont like the risk of masseter dishenance.
jus get a hair system briv

Unlucky inherited cracka genetics.

Why would you do that?

Because the masseter muscle isn't always good. Very good looking people have no masseter muscle, wide gonions, narrow mid-ramus, so there's a concavity between their ears and gonions, it's a gigachad trait.

The masseter is a large, bloated, circular muscle for chewing. It makes the jaw "wider" but not in the way you want at all. It creeps forward on the gonions into the buccal fat area and is 5x the width of the gonions bone mass themselves.

In my case it removes any type of hollow cheeks I could have, makes my face wider (in the WRONG places, right in the middle of my ramus, not at the gonions) and makes me extremely circular.

If you have a LOW ramus that's wide, a larger masseter muscle can make you look good. Think Brad Pitt. Or Angelina Jolie.

If you have narrow gonions and a short ramus and a big bloated masseter, you look like a chipmunk, congratulations.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 1901
I got 100 units of botox in each masseter so the masseter muscle will reduce.

Thinking about genio ASAP and growing my hair back.

3 to a 4/10

Throw in a lip lift and rhino aswell

• +1