• IMG_20200207_205857.jpg
    IMG_20200207_205857.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_20200207_205842.jpg
    IMG_20200207_205842.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 188
Chadeep Fuqdeep tbh

Then why can't I get a girlfriend 😭
You’re good looking but have a nice guy vibe in that second pic. You mog most men in the Indian subcontinent so it’s probably not your looks holding you back. Read the gospel of @TubOfLard (pbuh) also

• +1
Reactions: Adam666 and RAITEIII
This fucking guy again

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ayylienmao and Deleted member 3163
user warned for personal attack
you look like someone who would shit on street

oh wait

• JFL
Reactions: diabolusx666, Deleted member 1089, I'mme and 2 others
A bit under average

Ugly nose and mouth, eyes are average at best

Bhosdike 10th board ki taiyari kar..

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA and I'mme
Shakoor bhai what are you doing here my windows are still dirty i told you no break till theyre all clean

wtf bro you look like my friend

you are 5.5psl

You look good. I don't think you would have any trouble getting matches on tinder.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3163

You need it otherwise they won't really show your profile to anyone. It sucks but there's not way around it.

Try it for a month and use the super boost everytime it's available and vigorously swipe right. If you can't get one real match I'll pay for the months subscription, because there is absolutely no way someone as good looking as you should be struggling.

You need it otherwise they won't really show your profile to anyone. It sucks but there's not way around it.

Try it for a month and use the super boost everytime it's available and vigorously swipe right. If you can't get one real match I'll pay for the months subscription, because there is absolutely no way someone as good looking as you should be struggling.
Ok lets see

You look good enough to get a gf idk

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Sikkunt23
Why is this morph of me looking like roman Reigns

I don't know who that is but it's you morphed with gandy with a lot of other good feuatres added

Try to get a glowing skin

How can I look like this? This is chad status

You can't lmao

Reason is is cause a machine did that morph I don't k ow how you would get a surgeon to replicate that.

You can't lmao

Reason is is cause a machine did that morph I don't k ow how you would get a surgeon to replicate that.
Well at least to get somewhat close to the form? Any tips?

It looks great, 5 psl.
But for an Indian you are almost a Chad, the average height of India is 5'5, in other words, you mog 99% of the Indians, you can fuck Indian stacys

You mog @Titbot

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Sikkunt23
It looks great, 5 psl.
But for an Indian you are almost a Chad, the average height of India is 5'5, in other words, you mog 99% of the Indians, you can fuck Indian stacys
All I need is confidence max

You look fine lmao your base is high tier normie I don't think my morphs can be put to reality
But still need to confidence max, cant get foids being a mentalcell and an autist

Dude you think if I knew I would be on this shit site?

Screenshot 20200206 202703

I would love to look like this it's certainly not chad but it's higher than average and much better than what I have know I would fucking love to look like this.

Dude you think if I knew I would be on this shit site?

View attachment 260164

I would love to look like this it's certainly not chad but it's higher than average and much better than what I have know I would fucking love to look like this.
Damn bro the morph looking sharp

Damn bro the morph looking sharp

Thanks man I desperately wish I could do this shit for everyone but I can't.

My plan though is getting A.I to fix us into God's.

Thanks man I desperately wish I could do this shit for everyone but I can't.

My plan though is getting A.I to fix us into God's.
Lets hope we can get in the ai world with our morphs and bang stacies day night.

Lets hope we can get in the ai world with our morphs and bang stacies day night.

I pray tbqh with A.I this shit would easily be possible with humans its hard to predict results ai can do it in seconds.

I pray tbqh with A.I this shit would easily be possible with humans its hard to predict results ai can do it in seconds.
Yeah man

Wide nose, big lips, and eyes are a bit ugly. You look weird maybe that is why you are incel.