ØUROBOROS
Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2025
- Posts
- 9,412
- Reputation
- 17,307
After seeing this pic I can confirm we are in heaven rn










Thank you @incomplete for blessing me
@ICXCLuvr @buccalfatremoval
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari










midView attachment 5713312
After seeing this pic I can confirm we are in heaven rn
Thank you @incomplete for blessing me
@ICXCLuvr @buccalfatremoval


You’re chad and have high t
This bag of flesh?@Volpa better than the looksfag camp btw
She mogs but like money n shi…This bag of flesh?
Yeah I'm super broke but its kinda over for me in that regard I don't think I will ever make it so idcShe mogs but like money n shi…
I alr slay pretty decently for my looks so I just care about money
I was broke and wage cucking like a year and a half agoYeah I'm super broke but its kinda over for me in that regard I don't think I will ever make it so idc
I'm Iraqi bro and I live in Iraq that kind of opportunities don't really exist here unless you have connections which I don't it's probably over and that's okI was broke and wage cucking like a year and a half ago
spawnpoint pillI'm Iraqi bro and I live in Iraq that kind of opportunities don't really exist here unless you have connections which I don't it's probably over and that's ok![]()
Facially sure but Dasha also has an amazing body on top of a very very cute face way cuter than giogio fogs
gio's body also mogsFacially sure but Dasha also has an amazing body on top of a very very cute face way cuter than gio
Show her a pic of me and tell her she can feel free to imagine you are me when you have sex with her.View attachment 5713312
After seeing this pic I can confirm we are in heaven rn
Thank you @incomplete for blessing me
@ICXCLuvr @buccalfatremoval
Same, jeet hereI'm Iraqi bro and I live in Iraq that kind of opportunities don't really exist here unless you have connections which I don't it's probably over and that's ok![]()
I have seen hundreds of videos of both Dasha definitely body fogs
I did bro she left me saying she will go look for that knight in shining armor (you)Show her a pic of me and tell her she can feel free to imagine you are me when you have sex with her.
View attachment 5713366
View attachment 5713312
After seeing this pic I can confirm we are in heaven rn
Thank you @incomplete for blessing me
@ICXCLuvr @buccalfatremoval