Am i in heaven

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,412
Reputation
17,307
45247

After seeing this pic I can confirm we are in heaven rn🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thank you @incomplete for blessing me

@ICXCLuvr @buccalfatremoval
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MemorableMoron, chang cypionate, vaylenvislays and 5 others
@Volpa better than the looksfag camp btw
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
This bag of flesh?
She mogs but like money n shi…

I alr slay pretty decently for my looks so I just care about money
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
She mogs but like money n shi…

I alr slay pretty decently for my looks so I just care about money
Yeah I'm super broke but its kinda over for me in that regard I don't think I will ever make it so idc
 
Yeah I'm super broke but its kinda over for me in that regard I don't think I will ever make it so idc
I was broke and wage cucking like a year and a half ago
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
I was broke and wage cucking like a year and a half ago
I'm Iraqi bro and I live in Iraq that kind of opportunities don't really exist here unless you have connections which I don't it's probably over and that's ok:feelscry::feelscry:
 
  • +1
Reactions: skool
I'm Iraqi bro and I live in Iraq that kind of opportunities don't really exist here unless you have connections which I don't it's probably over and that's ok:feelscry::feelscry:
spawnpoint pill :feelswhy:

You can make connections my nigga. I wrote a whole thread on how to.

It’s gonna be a lot harder for you since I’m in LA area
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
mtb, gio fogs
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
  • +1
Reactions: yyk117
I'm Iraqi bro and I live in Iraq that kind of opportunities don't really exist here unless you have connections which I don't it's probably over and that's ok:feelscry::feelscry:
Same, jeet here :feelscry:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

Similar threads

vux
Replies
7
Views
63
vux
vux
polarpop
Replies
19
Views
68
polarpop
polarpop
_Jason_
Replies
14
Views
96
_Jason_
_Jason_
Big Boss
Replies
0
Views
95
Big Boss
Big Boss
evilfoidsstrikeagai
Discussion Am I in the wrong?
2
Replies
60
Views
175
ForestRotter
ForestRotter

Users who are viewing this thread

  • MemorableMoron
  • cinnabon
Back
Top