Am I just INCAPABLE of doing anything NT

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Got this cute girls number, we snapped just to verify we are real, then I ask her ot text me cause I never use snap. And this happens

For non Iphone users let me clue you in, you can tell when the person u are texting has their notifications silenced or not. And apparently she immediately has to be sus'd out from me not having mine on, is this a thing guys? Is it non NT to have ur phone on silence, why would this be like the first thing she brings up? WTF

48df3a622bbc600565e6b304494c183e92880bb0 1

Then her reply to my last question was "no I would be afraid of missing an emergency or something the most I will do is turn it to vibrate only"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ballskin, Growth Plate, Daniel Plainview and 30 others
6852CAD0 C973 4440 8FAF AEAD96516177
6D4918BC ADE6 44EA B04D 34A5DFECF583

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Deleted member 14262, Growth Plate and 18 others
Retirement home. Now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Deleted member 20565, Deleted member 14262 and 33 others
Don’t hyperfocus jfl
And don’t overexplain your decisions to these girls, she can feel you hyperventilating through the screen when you do that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 20565, Deleted member 14262 and 18 others
Man does anyone else feel like Amnesia is just trolling at this point?

Like you literally have to be TRYING to fucking fail at this point my nigga, imagine knowing EXACTLY what to do and doing the opposite for fucking internet points on an obscure forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ballskin, Lev Peshkov, Daniel Plainview and 26 others
Got this cute girls number, we snapped just to verify we are real, then I ask her ot text me cause I never use snap. And this happens

For non Iphone users let me clue you in, you can tell when the person u are texting has their notifications silenced or not. And apparently she immediately has to be sus'd out from me not having mine on, is this a thing guys? Is it non NT to have ur phone on silence, why would this be like the first thing she brings up? WTF

View attachment 1518548

Then her reply to my last question was "no I would be afraid of missing an emergency or something"
Everything looks fine except that last bit where you asked her if she silences her sh*t. You should have just let it drop after she said it makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Raskens1, Deleted member 14262, Lev Peshkov and 21 others
Idk, I always keep my phone on silent tho. What kind of a fucking tool still has their phone blasting ringtones every 5 minutes in public? If the bitch is creeped out by something like that, she's not worth a second of your time

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Marsiere214, Yuya Moggershima and 15 others
Even I NTmog you bro, sad shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: garfyld, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9641 and 9 others
Everything looks fine except that last bit where you asked her if she silences her sh*t. You should have just let it drop after she said it makes sense.
well she added the "Hm" at the beginning so u know damn well she doesnt actually think it makes sense, shes being snarky and a bitch so I can't let it go at this point

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Administrator, fjor2096 and 9 others
well she added the "Hm" at the beginning so u know damn well she doesnt actually think it makes sense, shes being snarky and a bitch so I can't let it go at this point
I think you're reading into it too much. She's not being snarky. The point is it doesn't matter whether or not she thinks it makes sense. These kinds of things won't make or break a girl's attraction for you. You worrying about what they might think about it could though.

• +1
Reactions: Raskens1, ShowerMaxxing, Biiyo03 and 7 others
Say that you can't be bothered by women blowing up your notifications.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Biiyo03 and subhuman incel
What a great fucking conversation. So interesting.

You are literally the perfect person to debunk the personalitypill. You are a shell of a man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Raskens1, ballskin, Marsiere214 and 34 others
Dude, bitches think whatever dumb thing they do is NT. Some bitch thought I was autistic because I wore a seatbelt. She was actually pissed off.

It's like fuck bitch, we get in an accident and you go out the window. Have fun with your NT brain when it's splattered on the concrete.

Being NT means being a complete retard and making poor decisions that will fuck up your life. I'll fake it to a degree. Bitches don't know my cup is really filled with water at the club. But even I have limits. Also wouldn't be retarded enough not to have silent mode enabled at night. There is no emergency that's worth waking up in the middle of the night for. Fuck that shit, i'll deal with it in the morning.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, ballskin, ezio6 and 23 others
I always have my phone on silence and people, especially girls get angry when i don‘t pick up their random phone-calls or immediately respond to their texts :lul: and they think i‘m the weirdo for that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, subhuman incel and Amnesia

View attachment 1518548

Then her reply to my last question was "no I would be afraid of missing an emergency or something the most I will do is turn it to vibrate only"

The USA are a lost place when it comes to girls

Vast majority of them are fat, too ethnic looking, too high laycount, just golddigging etc

Basically impossible to find a normal woman that is slim, white with a normal face and looking to have a family

• +1
Reactions: Ken, SLA and Amnesia
I unironically believe you

nigga u r chad why would you care. :feelskek: just be confident:soy:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Don’t hyperfocus jfl
And don’t overexplain your decisions to these girls, she can feel you hyperventilating through the screen when you do that
I think you're reading into it too much. She's not being snarky. The point is it doesn't matter whether or not she thinks it makes sense. These kinds of things won't make or break a girl's attraction for you. You worrying about what they might think about it could though.
Say that you can't be bothered by women blowing up your notifications.
Dude, bitches think whatever dumb thing they do is NT. Some bitch thought I was autistic because I wore a seatbelt. She was actually pissed off.

It's like fuck bitch, we get in an accident and you go out the window. Have fun with your NT brain when it's splattered on the concrete.

Being NT means being a complete retard and making poor decisions that will fuck up your life. I'll fake it to a degree. Bitches don't know my cup is really filled with water at the club. But even I have limits. Also wouldn't be retarded enough not to have silent mode enabled at night. There is no emergency that's worth waking up in the middle of the night for. Fuck that shit, i'll deal with it in the morning.
nigga u r chad why would you care. :feelskek: just be confident:soy:
i just have a bad habit of wanting to understand peoples though processes when they do or say or think something SO FUCKING foreign to my own thoughts. It's like I have a curiosity to figure out the NT brain. When in reality I should just let it slide and move on or just stand up for my own actions and just say "cause I don't like my phone blowing up at me all day...so whatcha up to rn?"

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Saturn, alriodai and 11 others
No NT for my recessed brain wiring :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and subhuman incel
Should of just taken her for some margaritas by the hot tub

• Love it
Reactions: Amnesia
Basically impossible to find a normal woman that is slim, white with a normal face and looking to have a family
You can find them but they 99% of the time are gonna be used ex-whores looking to settle down, if you're prepared to deal with that (and a lot of cucks are) then you can find a decent looking white girl to LTR for marriage.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ezio6, Ken, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Ok awesome !

Legit, what is the problem here

Travolta Legends GIF by Pixel Bandits

big deal

ahhh

netflix antonio GIF

another bragging post about girl suspecting you to be a "fuckboy" player cus clearly notifications turned off means that you are popular and spend time with lots of different women every day

attention bump for your thread(your goal was to brag and mog), now go fuck yourself :D bucko
8 mile middle finger GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member, court monarch777 and 11 others
I would not take notice of this
She just came up with a bullshit reason to make you think that something you do is abnormal and now she's in your head because of it
You should've told her she's weird af for even looking at the thing that says your phone is on silent
"You checked that my phone notifications are set to silent? I've never heard of anyone doing that before, bit creepy"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, TITUS and cvzvvc
Amnesia, this is the second thread of yours I've read this morning where you've colossally fucked up a situation that otherwise would have easily lead to another lay. It's 7:26 AM in NYC, I just woke up, and I'm already exhausted.

My gut reaction from this thread is that 90% of the girls you meet are picking up on aspie/non-NT vibes and the crueler ones among those are exploiting that weakness, much like the girl in your screenshot. I've been saying for months now that you're too talkative, too corny through text, and so on. Your game is so fucking bad lol, I'm sorry if that hurts. You need to be direct about your intentions without actually detailing them to the girl. Those intentions = presumably to have sex, and to potentially have an ongoing fuckbuddy with low-maintenance.

Learn to start ignoring the stupid little things they text and just cut to the chase and ask to meet up. If she is non-compliant? Leave on delivered, never respond (ever again for the rest of your life, I'm serious, even if you accidentally re-match a year down the line and she opens you, which has happened to me many times when she realizes she should have fucked me instead of playing games). Just move onto the next girl. Don't indulge their mindless little power plays. The reason she did that is because she was 50/50 on you. She might have sensed aspie vibes from your profile or whatever txt convo you had prior to what you showed us, and she accordingly tested you. This is a recurrent theme in every story you post on here. Not sure if you're even aware.

Also for fuck's sake man get an iPhone. What the fuck already, enough with this nonsense. Even a burner iPhone is fine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken, SLA, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Imagine thinking this was about NT and not looks. Yeah you look good but virtually every decent looking girl has like a 25 hot guys writing her.

• Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai
women be evil

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS

big deal

ahhh

netflix antonio GIF

another bragging post about girl suspecting you to be a "fuckboy" player cus clearly notifications turned off means that you are popular and spend time with lots of different women every day

attention bump for your thread(your goal was to brag and mog), now go fuck yourself :D bucko
8 mile middle finger GIF
That's a greycel with an attitude.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Amnesia, this is the second thread of yours I've read this morning where you've colossally fucked up a situation that otherwise would have easily lead to another lay. It's 7:26 AM in NYC, I just woke up, and I'm already exhausted.

My gut reaction from this thread is that 90% of the girls you meet are picking up on aspie/non-NT vibes and the crueler ones among those are exploiting that weakness, much like the girl in your screenshot. I've been saying for months now that you're too talkative, too corny through text, and so on. Your game is so fucking bad lol, I'm sorry if that hurts. You need to be direct about your intentions without actually detailing them to the girl. Those intentions = presumably to have sex, and to potentially have an ongoing fuckbuddy with low-maintenance.

Learn to start ignoring the stupid little things they text and just cut to the chase and ask to meet up. If she is non-compliant? Leave on delivered, never respond (ever again for the rest of your life, I'm serious, even if you accidentally re-match a year down the line and she opens you, which has happened to me many times when she realizes she should have fucked me instead of playing games). Just move onto the next girl. Don't indulge their mindless little power plays. The reason she did that is because she was 50/50 on you. She might have sensed aspie vibes from your profile or whatever txt convo you had prior to what you showed us, and she accordingly tested you. This is a recurrent theme in every story you post on here. Not sure if you're even aware.

Also for fuck's sake man get an iPhone. What the fuck already, enough with this nonsense. Even a burner iPhone is fine.
He has been saying for weeks that he has an iphone 8 already, minor issue. For the rest I kinda agree.

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc and Amnesia
Don’t hyperfocus jfl

• +1
Reactions: loksr

big deal

ahhh

netflix antonio GIF

8 mile middle finger GIF
94462DE3 9535 404C A80F FDFA861FD501

This girl deleted her whole account after this convo. Is she just doing shit test?:feelsokman: @Scammer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Marsiere214, Ken and 5 others
i just have a bad habit of wanting to understand peoples though processes when they do or say or think something SO FUCKING foreign to my own thoughts. It's like I have a curiosity to figure out the NT brain. When in reality I should just let it slide and move on or just stand up for my own actions and just say "cause I don't like my phone blowing up at me all day...so whatcha up to rn?"

You really need to stop giving a shit about "understanding people's thought processes" when it comes to this, it's irrelevant and unnecessary.

Last edited:
Stop being fake and just be yourself

Man is one of the poster children on this forum fr, he actually ascended through surgery and now slays. Yet from the messages he posts, his text game is laughable and just isn't really charismatic/sociable at all. The same mentality that leads to autistically researching and planning out surgeries and other looksmaxxing plans just doesn't translate well to being someone people want to hang out with. Genuinely needs to focus on being NT cause his rates with woman are hurting cause of how bad this is.

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
Stop being fake and just be yourself
if I was being myself I would just have asked why the fuck does it matter to you, shut up

Man is one of the poster children on this forum fr, he actually ascended through surgery and now slays. Yet from the messages he posts, his text game is laughable and just isn't really charismatic/sociable at all. The same mentality that leads to autistically researching and planning out surgeries and other looksmaxxing plans just doesn't translate well to being someone people want to hang out with. Genuinely needs to focus on being NT cause his rates with woman are hurting cause of how bad this is.

I am pretty charismatic in person, just over text I don't have personality and in general hate texting. I didn't grow up using text, I didn't even have text messaging until I was 20 year old on my phone so I never really learned how to have game over text

women have specifically told me I am completely different in person vs me over text and when I tell them I just dont like to talk over text they are like "yeah bro I got that, its obvious"

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Preoximerianas
Ngl… I do this, do you also have Aspergers it may be a trait it hasn’t ever occurred to me until now but I do the exact same thing the differnce is I know when to let it go but Im Not chad like you so I don’t get the same leeway

Ngl… I do this, do you also have Aspergers it may be a trait it hasn’t ever occurred to me until now but I do the exact same thing the differnce is I know when to let it go but Im Not chad like you so I don’t get the same leeway
I've never been officially diagnosed with anything, but I haven't been to a doctor for over 10 years and never asked about my mental health with any.

The closest thing was I had one therapy session once with a psychologist where I described my life and history and thought process about looks and women. I went into spergy stuff like evolutionary biological reasons why women fuck better looking men but settle with beta types and stuff. He told me a lot of stuff I said made sense to him but that I had the most black and white thinking process he's ever observed from a patient

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Anomaly, Deleted member 16453 and 1 other person
I've never been officially diagnosed with anything, but I haven't been to a doctor for over 10 years and never asked about my mental health with any.

The closest thing was I had one therapy session once with a psychologist where I described my life and history and thought process about looks and women. I went into spergy stuff like evolutionary biological reasons why women fuck better looking men but settle with beta types and stuff. He told me a lot of stuff I said made sense to him but that I had the most black and white thinking process he's ever observed from a patient
You 100% have Aspergers and your an Analyst personality type. Your very logical and calculating, anybody who doesn’t share the same critical no bullshit outlook on life isn’t worthy of thinking of conversing with. You value facts over emotion and that’s what’s killing your socialising, it hurts me as well won’t lie and I’m very mild to the point where I’m basically a normie. Try to not understand normies accept they are lower life forms to yourself and thus incapable of deeper thought virw them the same way you’d see NPCs in video games and then you’ll be able to better adapt to them. Women are super NPCs so deffo speak no logic to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Amnesia
You 100% have Aspergers and your an Analyst personality type. Your very logical and calculating, anybody who doesn’t share the same critical no bullshit outlook on life isn’t worthy of thinking of conversing with. You value facts over emotion and that’s what’s killing your socialising, it hurts me as well won’t lie and I’m very mild to the point where I’m basically a normie. Try to not understand normies accept they are lower life forms to yourself and thus incapable of deeper thought virw them the same way you’d see NPCs in video games and then you’ll be able to better adapt to them. Women are super NPCs so deffo speak no logic to them
Even though I understand what you're saying I can't "not speak logically" I literally don't know how. My brain isn't wired to just "go with the flow" social situations drain all my energy and I have to be alone for days to recover from them.

I am immersed in logic puzzles all day, I am a technical analysis quant day trader by profession. I study patterns and numbers all day, I love it. I don't have many emotions in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

View attachment 1518548

The only non nt thing about this is you being so fucking worried. She's just trying to get a convo so her internals can get rearranged later.

went into spergy stuff like evolutionary biological reasons why women fuck better looking men but settle with beta types and stuff.
Why is being knowledgeable associated with Asperger's?

He told me a lot of stuff I said made sense to him but that I had the most black and white thinking process he's ever observed from a patient
The consequence of having settled on a conclusion via contemplation.

I want some ass

AHhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Even though I understand what you're saying I can't "not speak logically" I literally don't know how. My brain isn't wired to just "go with the flow" social situations drain all my energy and I have to be alone for days to recover from them.

I am immersed in logic puzzles all day, I am a technical analysis quant day trader by profession. I study patterns and numbers all day, I love it. I don't have many emotions in general

Ahah yeah you deffo are an architect personality type as well as aspie, I have the same issue, the differnce is I don’t solve puzzles but instead prefer a game of wits, I play a lot of video games but ONLY those based on reaction strategy and skill. So war games and fighting games mostly maybe even MMOs every now and then. I advise you to at least attempt to train your brain to LARP as illogical every now and then.

this fucks me over with women as flirting makes no sense to me, why flirt when all I want is sex and so does she? Wouldn’t it just do us both the benefit if I jsut st8 up ask for sex Shit like this fucks with my head

You fucking retard she literally didn't care. Why are you worried about "NT"? She just asked and then accepted your answer, you neurotic aspie

Btw @Amnesia how old are you again?

imagine losing to notifications
notificationscel

• So Sad
Reactions: Amnesia