Got BRUTALLY NT mogged last night around a buncha chill guys

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Long story short, a Tinder girl i had hung out with once before invited over to her friends house where there were 2 girls and 3 guys. After the girls went to sleep us 3 guys were just chillin, they were friendly NT, talking about drugs, music, rap, etc. I wasnt participating that much in the convo since I dont do drugs and dont know current music so already I started to feel out of place

Anyway they wanna play a game where you just put on a beat and spit a few verses and then pass it to the next guy in the circle, he does the same thing, etc.Suddenly my anxiety jumps cause there's like no chance I can participate in this game, like I cant just freestyle rap even if its just a few lines, like no chance. They start it off and are rhyming well, even if its stupid stuff. And the guy looks to me as if I am to go and Im like lemme take this round out bro dont think Ive ever played it, hes like sure no prob.

They keep going back and forth and my autistic mind is sitting there in wonder on how these NTs are just able to shoot the shit with verses to some beat they never heard of. I am quickly trying to come up with SOME type of verse in my head but literally blank total blank.

This goes on a while and I keep sitting the rounds out to the point they genuinely are trying to be bros and cool like, Man just give it a shot its all good, say anything bro, its just for fun.

I start to feel bad like I am being a jerk and Im like "S-sorry guys, my brain just isnt wired like that, I think imma take off." They're like Bro its all good, we're sorry if we were pressuring you, just come back you dont gotta play, we feel bad now. But I just stumbled to the door and left

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maximum cope31, zeshama, Bdh and 76 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Lmao, one job away and 3 others
If you were ugly they wouldn't have said that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Deleted member 22126, ascension and 50 others
sometimes when you get NT mogged you wonder if you got iq mogged too
like how they were able to come up with verses like that and you cant

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, JizzFarmer, Uglybrazilian and 8 others
this is what happens if you try rap and you are not albanian

@obesecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Chadeep and Deleted member 1774
If you were ugly they wouldn't have said that
Its funny one of the guys when I first walked in was like No homo dude but wow you got some nice cheekbones on you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 12611, TheEndHasNoEnd and 27 others
Its funny one of the guys when I first walked in was like No homo dude but wow you got some nice cheekbones on you
Lmfao really?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Could of said you're dyslexic, nt and iq mogged tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Could've told me, I would write a verse for you no prob

How much more do they project than mine? Like if you had to guess the # of millimeters

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Kade
How much more do they project than mine? Like if you had to guess the # of millimeters
I have no idea man, but this is a selfie I took a few hrs before I went over there

20200311 050627

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Warlow, Deleted member 7863 and 5 others
Long story short, a Tinder girl i had hung out with once before invited over to her friends house where there were 2 girls and 3 guys. After the girls went to sleep us 3 guys were just chillin, they were friendly NT, talking about drugs, music, rap, etc. I wasnt participating that much in the convo since I dont do drugs and dont know current music so already I started to feel out of place

Anyway they wanna play a game where you just put on a beat and spit a few verses and then pass it to the next guy in the circle, he does the same thing, etc.Suddenly my anxiety jumps cause there's like no chance I can participate in this game, like I cant just freestyle rap even if its just a few lines, like no chance. They start it off and are rhyming well, even if its stupid stuff. And the guy looks to me as if I am to go and Im like lemme take this round out bro dont think Ive ever played it, hes like sure no prob.

They keep going back and forth and my autistic mind is sitting there in wonder on how these NTs are just able to shoot the shit with verses to some beat they never heard of. I am quickly trying to come up with SOME type of verse in my head but literally blank total blank.

This goes on a while and I keep sitting the rounds out to the point they genuinely are trying to be bros and cool like, Man just give it a shot its all good, say anything bro, its just for fun.

I start to feel bad like I am being a jerk and Im like "S-sorry guys, my brain just isnt wired like that, I think imma take off." They're like Bro its all good, we're sorry if we were pressuring you, just come back you dont gotta play, we feel bad now. But I just stumbled to the door and left

what?

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Chadeep and Deleted member 1774
this is an extremely non-nt question to ask

@Amnesia do not directly answer this question if you value NTmaxxing srs

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, AsGoodAsItGets, Mouthbreath and 8 others
BRUTAL

I had something similar happen to me.
First day of biology class my teacher got us to make a rhyme about something or rather and it was supposed to be funny. It was anonymous, and we gave our rhymes to the teacher so he would read them out, everyone was laughing at each others ones and then mine was dead last, teacher read half out if it out and said "yeaah this ones not funny" :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 12611 and 28 others
can relate, its over
BRUTAL

First day of biology class my teacher got us to make a rhyme about something or rather and it was supposed to be funny. It was anonymous, and we gave our rhymes to the teacher so he would read them out, everyone was laughing at each others ones and then mine was dead last, teacher read half out if it out and said "yeaah this ones not funny" :feelswhy:
Caged, thx

BRUTAL

When even a puppet is more NT than you

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: closedplatecel, Xangsane, TheEndHasNoEnd and 8 others
I have no idea man, but this is a selfie I took a few hrs before I went over there

View attachment 305740
You're gl, but I can tell from miles away that's not your nose. Even though it has a great shape, it's way too thin for a male face.

Last edited:
You're gl, but I can't tell from miles away that's not your nose. Even though it has a great shape, it's way too thin for a male face.
is my avis nose too thin

In this morph my nose is made thinner and looks better imo

View attachment 305961
No man, it looks better because the tip blends with the nostrils creating an illusory width at the tip unlike yours which is clearly separated and aggravates the thin body of your nose.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
No man, it looks better because the tip blends with the nostrils creating an illusory width at the tip unlike yours which is clearly separated and aggravates the thin body of your nose.
Guess I need my third rhino. What would I tell my surgeon then to achieve this

Can you show me a better pic of your nose from the front and 3/4?

Can you show me a better pic of your nose from the front and 3/4?

Heres a frontal. The entire body of my nose looks like one long hot dog tube, no variation in width I hate it
Ghhgtghg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Rumpelshitskin, Ascensionrequired and 1 other person
do u play sports OP. or did u sit alone at lunch

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ElySioNs, Deleted member 12611 and 3 others
no one gives a shit about your nose. you have nice guy eyes. i fix for you:

rAqCPIu.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
Heres a frontal. The entire body of my nose looks like one long hot dog tube, no variation in width I hate it
View attachment 305975
Can you see how different it becomes just by blending the main body of the nose with the nostrils?
Untitled 1

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Need2Ascend, EndlessDreamz and 3 others

This is the "flaw" of your nose that makes it look like it's from a nose job:

Captura de Tela 2020 03 12 as 225841

You can only see in certain lights, but it gives off a "weird" appearance to the nose:

Captura de Tela 2020 03 12 as 230318

I'd rather focus on the eye area though, eyebrow transplants, for example.

Can you see how different it becomes just by blending the main body of the nose with the nostrils?
View attachment 305981

Good morph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
why is a chad like you using an inel phone?

Dont give a shit about phones bro lol
View attachment 305981
Its like theyd have to place filler or cartilage towards the tip of the nose to achieve that?
View attachment 305987

I'd rather focus on the eye area though, eyebrow transplants, for example.

Yeah going to Taban for eye evaluation, and have been doing minox and latisse for eyebrow thickness, if that doesnt work I've looked into eyebrow translplant

Last edited:
Dont give a shit about phones bro lol

Its like theyd have to place filler or cartilage towards the tip of the nose to achieve that?

Yeah going to Taban for eye evaluation, and have been doing minox and latisse for eyebrow thickness, if that doesnt work I've looked into eyebrow translplant

Why are you getting more surgery?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
@Slayerino

Does bateman have a similar issue with the tip not blending?

abrushwithlove-0429-cb.jpg

Nick+Bateman+2019+Winter+TCA+Tour+Hallmark+y8Mb8gqIGKfl.jpg

3c877ef460962893d121867b9ac15eb0.jpg

0244971c8ba278e28a62ffcbd925b687.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 5875
Dude, you already get hookups with hot girls on Tinder whenever you feel like starting up the app, what's the point in getting more surgery when you're already in the top 3-5% of males in terms of looks?

Just be glad you don't have my hulking monstrosity of a nose

Dude, you already get hookups with hot girls on Tinder whenever you feel like starting up the app, what's the point in getting more surgery when you're already in the top 3-5% of males in terms of looks?

Just be glad you don't have my hulking monstrosity of a nose
Top 0.00000001% or death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 12611, Deleted and 4 others
Top 0.00000001% or death

Just be careful, even a slightly uncanny outcome could make you look worse to girls than you do now. You definitely don't want to end up as a 32 y/o sexless incel like myself who has never even gone on a date with a girl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
you’re so lucky you’re good looking @Amnesia they woulda lowkey teased you if you weren’t GL ngl.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 5875 and 3 others
@Slayerino

Does bateman have a similar issue with the tip not blending?

abrushwithlove-0429-cb.jpg

Nick+Bateman+2019+Winter+TCA+Tour+Hallmark+y8Mb8gqIGKfl.jpg

3c877ef460962893d121867b9ac15eb0.jpg

0244971c8ba278e28a62ffcbd925b687.jpg
Yes. Same problem. Regarding your question on an earlier post, yes you can fix that with fillers or cartilage graft, if that's a thing.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
I must have @Amnesia because i dont remember

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
at least you GET INVITED TO THINGS

this is what happens if you try rap and you are not albanian

@obesecel
the only famous albanian is a degenerate hole jfl so that is a bad example

View attachment 305975
Lmao that's exactly what my primary rhino did to mine as well. Looks bizarre, but some girls have liked it, god knows why.

I would fix your eyes instead of nose. Btw how did you get this V shape on your lower face, is it just low bf? Or implants etc @Amnesia