AM I (M43) TAH FOR PISSING IN MY (F17)sMOTHER IN LAWS HUMIDIFIER AND LEAVING IT ON WHILE SHE WAS AWAY ON HOLIDAY BECAUSE SHE DIDNT LET ME DATE HER....

real_rxz

real_rxz

Bronze
Joined
Jul 19, 2026
Posts
342
Reputation
308
AM I (M43) TAH FOR PISSING IN MY (F46) MOTHER IN LAWS HUMIDIFIER AND LEAVING IT ON WHILE SHE WAS AWAY ON HOLIDAY BECAUSE SHE DIDNT LET ME DATE HER (F17) DAUGHTER

Backstory for le heckin chads
I (M43) want to date this hot (f17) year old but her stupid foid (f46)yo mother wont let me
So i pretty much went ER mode on her and now her entire house is filled with a steam cloud of piss🤣🤣 JFL foid
The (f17) yo daughter also got a restraining order on me a few months back but its fine because we made eye contact in the court so its a positive ioi
So yeah hopefully this gets the (f17)yo back on my side😁😁

UPDATE:The police (26M, 52M, 38M, 37M) are at my door rn, i think the daughter(F17) wants to get rid of the restraining order on me finally 🤣🤣 They always come crawling back

TL:DR I schooled some foid
 
Last edited:
AM I (M43) TAH FOR PISSING IN MY (F46) MOTHER IN LAWS HUMIDIFIER AND LEAVING IT ON WHILE SHE WAS AWAY ON HOLIDAY BECAUSE SHE DIDNT LET ME DATE HER (F17) DAUGHTER

Backstory for le heckin chads
I (M43) want to date this hot (f17) year old but her stupid foid (f46)yo mother wont let me
So i pretty much went ER mode on her and now her entire house is filled with a steam cloud of piss🤣🤣 JFL foid
The (f17) yo daughter also got a restraining order on me a few months back but its fine because we made eye contact in the court so its a positive ioi
So yeah hopefully this gets the (f17)yo back on my side😁😁

UPDATE:The police (26M, 52M, 38M, 37M) are at my door rn, i think the daughter(F17) wants to get rid of the restraining order on me finally 🤣🤣 They always come crawling back

TL:DR I schooled some foid
Yes yes yes
I am outside your beddie beddroom.
I love the humidfier it is good.
I I I I I I
I raped the daughter and came while she screamed.
You can have her now she is a disgusting roastie now
 

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
0
Views
26
Lorence
Lorence
B
Replies
14
Views
56
bibodude
B
TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
23
incomplete
incomplete
ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Replies
6
Views
76
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top