Was she giving me an IOD?

B

ballaballaballa

Iron
Joined
Aug 4, 2026
Posts
58
Reputation
62
I tried running daygame on her but her reactions displayed clear signs of disgust. What was I doing wrong?





I didn't even want to slay her since she's subhuman, I just wanted to practise before moving onto MTBs.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend, pleasevanity, RedDragonSlayer and 1 other person
Nigga what the fuck:feelsuhh:
 
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats
I tried running daygame on her but her reactions displayed clear signs of disgust. What was I doing wrong?





I didn't even want to slay her since she's subhuman, I just wanted to practise before moving onto MTBs

ur reward since u chad
 
I tried running daygame on her but her reactions displayed clear signs of disgust. What was I doing wrong?





I didn't even want to slay her since she's subhuman, I just wanted to practise before moving onto MTBs.

she looks so disgusted
 

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
4
Views
47
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
17
incomplete
incomplete
Deusmaximus
Replies
9
Views
54
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
Scandi.
Replies
7
Views
61
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top