Br0sk1

Solstice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
Nah just ugly bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Birdcell, Deleted member 18032 and 1 other person
Not really, you eyes are a failo, looks kinda aspie. You have good bones and great side profile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, WhiteGoodman and whiteissuperior
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and stevielake
yh u won the genetic lottery

medium uglies rule the world in 2022
Medium ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, the BULL, rand anon and 7 others
Tagging:

@Xangsane @6ft4 @Detona @Biggdink @Manchild @Zer0/∞ @Saranghae

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 7580
Tyson ballous me

are you 6ft?

Pics were taken on a DSLR from 2007 btw. Some are from 2019 others are from this weekend.

Was pleasantly surprised to learn I don't look appreciably older than I did in summer 2019.

are you 6ft?

6'2":

@Xangsane

coltons me

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
You need to have a very good hairline to be medium ugly.

Are u virgin?

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Pics were taken on a DSLR from 2007 btw. Some are from 2019 others are from this weekend.

Was pleasantly surprised to learn I don't look appreciably older than I did in summer 2019.
200.gif

what age were you in 2007?

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
200.gif

what age were you in 2007?

I was 14 in 2007. I just meant that the camera used to take the pics in this thread was purchased that year.

All the pics in this thread were from 2019, 2021 or 2022. So I was aged 25-28 in all pictures shown in the OP.

Sorry for the confusion.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I was 14 in 2007. I just meant that the camera used to take the pics in this thread was purchased that year.

All the pics in this thread were from 2019, 2021 or 2022. So I was aged 25-28 in all pictures shown in the OP.

Sorry for the confusion.
I just woke up so didn't interpret the sentence properly, my bad

Your eyes are huge failo , decent looking otherwise
Unfortunately eye area is also hardest to change

I never asked you OP. What age of women are you even going for? What is even your goal? To slay? Settle down and get married?

I never asked you OP. What age of women are you even going for? What is even your goal? To slay? Settle down and get married?

At this point, to settle down and get married.

Ages 18-35 are acceptable for this purpose, but the upper end of this age range is dicey because it puts a time constraint on family building due to menopause, risk of birth defects, etc. I would prefer to get in an LTR with an 18-25 year old foid.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 12234
So would I be more hot-ugly or ugly-hot, in your opinion?
What the fuck does ugly-hot hot-ugly even mean? People find new ways to cope everyday

Sorry if I came off like an asshole it’s just the cope in this post is outstanding

What the fuck does ugly-hot hot-ugly even mean? People find new ways to cope everyday

Sorry if I came off like an asshole it’s just the cope in this post is outstanding

I'm not sure what these terms mean exactly either. I partly made this thread to try to understand these Gen Z categorizations of people as a late Millennial (born August '93) who is clearly not a Chad but is also not someone with bottom-of-the-barrel aesthetics either.

I'm not trying to cope at all.

At this point, to settle down and get married.

Ages 18-35 are acceptable for this purpose, but the upper end of this age range is dicey because it puts a time constraint on family building due to menopause, risk of birth defects, etc. I would prefer to get in an LTR with an 18-25 year old foid.
I'd say mid 20s is more realistic since, lets be real, women don't know what they want in their late teens/early 20s.. Settling down with someone too young is a good way to get cheated on/have relationship issues lol... esp if you aren't a high value chad. And mid 20s is the perfect balance of having enough life experience/maturity to handle a long term relationship. Have you even started your search though? Where do you plan on meeting these women?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
you have a grunge vibe to you idk
if your prime was in te 1990s you'd drown in grunge pussy

I'm not sure what these terms mean exactly either. I partly made this thread to try to understand these Gen Z categorizations of people as a late Millennial (born August '93) who is clearly not a Chad but is also not someone with bottom-of-the-barrel aesthetics either.

I'm not trying to cope at all.
Oh so this is gen z cope makes sense

You are either chad, normie, or OVER one of the three. Doesnt matter what we say how do women treat you

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
I'd say mid 20s is more realistic since, lets be real, women don't know what they want in their late teens/early 20s.. Settling down with someone too young is a good way to get cheated on/have relationship issues lol... esp if you aren't a high value chad. And mid 20s is the perfect balance of having enough life experience/maturity to handle a long term relationship. Have you even started your search though? Where do you plan on meeting these women?

Trying Tinder/Bumble. Mid 20s is workable, at least if they don't have an enormous body count from being sluts in their teens and early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 12234
Oh so this is gen z cope makes sense

You are either chad, normie, or OVER one of the three. Doesnt matter what we say how do women treat you

I would be normie by this ternary schema then, most likely.

Bump.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake
nah, by mid 20s, theyre alpha widowed and never get over their Chad sneaky link who pumped and dumped them. By 25 shes seeking out men who are more "stable" and wont cheat, (aka a beta to settle down with). And we all know how betabux works out.

for this reason LTRing any woman over 24 is extremely cucked, 18-23 is preferable

nah, by mid 20s, theyre alpha widowed and never get over their Chad sneaky link who pumped and dumped them. By 25 shes seeking out men who are more "stable" and wont cheat, (aka a beta to settle down with). And we all know how betabux works out.

for this reason LTRing any woman over 24 is extremely cucked, 18-23 is preferable

I prefer the 18-23 range myself. I like younger foids better.

You have the bone structure to be htn/chadlite but I can’t figure out what the missing piece is. As it is I’d be scared to look you in the eye if we crossed paths.

• Woah
Reactions: Br0sk1
Metis bone mogger (y)

You look like a HTN to me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Br0sk1
Your eyes are terrifying
I was thinking that too, but it’s the things they’ve seen that make them terrifying. The stories they tell… aesthetically they’re ok though

I don't know

You look better here. It’s cause you open your eyes a lot more on other pics I think.
If your eyes were more relaxed and slightly further apart it would improve you a lot. Dont open them so wide even if you have uee.

Have you tried the long hair you had when you were young?

View attachment 1623388
You look better here. It’s cause you open your eyes a lot more on other pics I think.
If your eyes were more relaxed and slightly further apart it would improve you a lot. Dont open them so wide even if you have uee.

Have you tried the long hair you had when you were young?

I think I last had longish hair in 2018 (the pic you reposted is from 2019):

20180609 171531
20180517 223048
20180526 222641 1

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and stevielake
Nah Brosk1, you look great. I also agree with the other posters that long hair is a looksmax for you, even longer would be better. Aren't you around 30 years old now? I forgot how old you were since I last had skype.

Last edited:
Nah Brosk1, you look great. I also agree with the other posters that long hair is a looksmax for you, even longer would be better. Aren't you around 30 years old now? I forgot how old you were since I last had skype.

I am 28 and will be 29 in August. I am aged 25-28 years old in all pics seen in these threads besides the ones with the longer hair where I am 24.

You look like an autistic basement dweller

You need to look more NT man… Havnt you realised that yet? Like wtf?

You need:
-Much better haircut, you have nw0 so why not get a nice trendy haircut, undercut like DiCaprio?

-Nicer clothes.. Your clothes look like they are from 2008 bro. You need some fancy new stuff, and dont wear tanktops cuz ur a framecel. Wear shirts and sweaters instead,

-Bigger shoulders and arms

-Relaxed confident face, you look very tense and unconfident. Have a slight smile and look confident in the eyes, i hope you get what i mean

But you have autism so even if you did all that, idk if you would have success