Am i mewing wrong?

Gyr0o

Gyr0o

jfl at ethic tax
Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but when i get my jaw back to its natural state, i.e., b4 mewing, jaw fully relaxed, no tongue posture, my jaw starts hurting almost as if its begging to go back to forced state (mewing state), ignore my autistic framing of sentences.

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, Subhuman232 and Deleted member 27066
Mewing is cope. Shave your head and grow a beard.

• JFL
Reactions: piec
nigga really asked about mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alekahmeti and Deleted member 51465
mewing is cope get LeFort 3 jaw angle implants, chin implants, cheekbone implants and OBO

nigga i know mewing wont get you some insane, god tier transformation, thats mega cope, im asking if pain is normal
pain ? no hell no its not normal

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
pain ? no hell no its not normal
not pain, when im "mewing" both frontal teeth are aligned perfectly, i have very minor overbite which obv wont be there if im "mewing", but if i stop "mewing" ie letting my jaw rest in normal state (slight overbite) it feels unnatural

Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but when i get my jaw back to its natural state, i.e., b4 mewing, jaw fully relaxed, no tongue posture, my jaw starts hurting almost as if its begging to go back to forced state (mewing state), ignore my autistic framing of sentences.
Mewing improves the hyoid area, nothing else

Just keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth (and don’t push in teeth or mew too hard), that is all there is to it

:( now i need to remember to stop unconsciously doing all time Jeez, this looksmaxxing shit is autistic at times

Mewing improves the hyoid area, nothing else

Just keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth (and don’t push in teeth or mew too hard), that is all there is to it
yea my tongue is just softly there, the only time im "hard mewing" is when i open this forum and remember to "mew" :feelsuhh:

You are doing it wrong
You need to do subliminals and finger in the butt technique combined with 1-2-1 maxilla hammer smashing...
Do this every day,for 15 years...and you will see results..
Jesus,its marathon not race 😒 @5.5psl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Aditya., 5.5psl, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
You are doing it wrong
You need to do subliminals and finger in the butt technique combined with 1-2-1 maxilla hammer smashing...
Do this every day,for 15 years...and you will see results..
Jesus,its marathon not race 😒 @5.5psl
Caged irl