Am i oblivious or do girls not like me

D

diddymaxer69

6,4 14yr fatty with 80hz voice
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Posts
15
Reputation
8
I'm very confused because I just found out that this girl likes me and I genuinely had no idea and saw zero hint while she talked to me she was more friendly and looked at me differently but that was it and I genuinely didn't think a single thing about it and I started thinking I've have quite a few girl do this does that mean they also liked me because im not an atractive guy by any measure I'm astoundingly avrage actually so was this just this one girl or have I been missing a lot of hints
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.

Similar threads

F
Replies
6
Views
34
erikt7
erikt7
bnugly
Replies
1
Views
32
kbj
kbj
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
3
Views
22
levisko
L
BatemanNigga
Replies
6
Views
79
BigBallsLarry
BigBallsLarry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top